Shitty music people name drop purely for street cred

Shitty music people name drop purely for street cred.

Attached: 30044513132_e0ca0fd18e_b.jpg (1023x1008, 214.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wauy07-o8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic not related, since no one on any street would know what this was. Should've posted To Pimp a Butterfly or something.

Attached: 20_Jazz_Funk_Greats.jpg (316x316, 26.79K)

Attached: KidA.jpg (1515x1500, 491.05K)

>street cred
Stop talking like a nigger and go back to those streets why don't you

Attached: a3324156623_10.jpg (1200x1200, 202.69K)

>DUDE BEEFHEARTS SO ZANEY HE WAS FRIENDS WITH ZAPPA SO YOU KNOW HES GOOD!

Attached: 614.jpg (600x800, 52.73K)

how? i shall love 2 is so obviously a great song.

>shitty music
kys

No one likes your cringe yodeling jewess, Go suck a donkey dongm

but i like it too

TMR never gets boring. I've eventually got bored with almost every album I've ever loved. But not TMR.

There is no cred for liking it either. I would never share it with anyone. Nobody knows I like it or even own it.

I actually enjoy these three albums, I don’t brag on about it, but they’re not really that hard to enjoy

this old italian pedo likes it

Attached: scaruffi.jpg (600x586, 33.4K)

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

pic related is actually great patriciancore

Attached: R-724720-1152186685.jpeg.jpg (600x595, 89.39K)

Attached: Acid_Bath_-_When_The_Kite_String_Pops.jpg (220x220, 19.38K)

>cred
I think you're missed the whole point.

Attached: 1568478802224.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

*blocks your path*

Attached: beuys.jpg (400x399, 44.61K)

how pleb are you that you can't enjoy beefheart
not even his most difficult album
god i hate you fucking retards

Attached: a0e.jpg (956x570, 130.08K)

Attached: b4421731b1edda8b8cc56bd74059305e3d3d3baf[1].jpg (750x750, 190.34K)

this says more than is intended. subtle genius.

I might be biting bait here? I've heard this before though so I'll do it. So first off I'm still convinced that a good chunk of people who post here learned about Trout Mask Replica through the Vox video on Youtube about it and don't like to admit to it. This is because I see a lot of people here mention the time signatures and gawk over it in a similar way to a Frank Zappa album. For me, Safe as Milk is the superior album but TMR struck a cord with me immediately on the first listen. It evokes a very specific feeling of heading east to Nevada when I was younger in my father's car and being sort of zonked out in the back seat hearing a mix of background rock from the radio. I think TMR is almost like the Vaporwave of rock albums for me. I can't debate that people mention it for e-points but I don't think it's shitty especially as a one take performance.

Attached: captain-beefheart-safe-as-milk.jpg (3072x2304, 2.97M)

They're both very good

Mick Gordon is fucking God. Too bad he won't be doing the next one.

Attached: 71y4lyoHLaL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 46.08K)

true, tmr is the worst

Safe As Milk is gold. You can tell who namedrops beefheart for the cred vs who has actually listened based on what they say about safe as milk, it couldn't be more straightforward garage rock

TMR and rest of beefheart's work is just an enigma and people like to gawk

This album is the ultimate example.

youtube.com/watch?v=_wauy07-o8k

What?