Noise Thread

What noise have you been listening to?
stainedfloors.bandcamp.com/releases

Attached: Merzbow-pulsedemon.jpg (316x316, 42.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XNWfGk7MVZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=3b0GUWxcBQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=NmKEnqKOeLs
youtube.com/watch?v=cZz1p1BaJgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M32H4s0TJXI
youtube.com/watch?v=RPe_69bu_h4&list=PLUH58tc7-yj90QUU4c25t2eI6vf17FSzI&index=11
youtube.com/watch?v=NZYSjHKcSu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>not posting pulse demon remastered

Been listening to Nyodene D's album Every Knee Shall Bow a lot recently
youtu.be/XNWfGk7MVZ0

Been checking out some stuff from The Skaters, that group James Ferraro is apart of, it's pretty fantastic stuff, different from most of the noise I usually listen to, going to check out some of James Ferraro's own stuff that's been labelled as noise as well, interested to hear those
youtube.com/watch?v=3b0GUWxcBQ0

Attached: R-1283826-1206298190.jpeg.jpg (600x611, 133.89K)

Try the grass magic next. Similar shit to skaters but tribal sounding as well.

I didn't realize James Ferraro did noise. I was only familiar with his stuff like far side virtual. This sounds great

95 percent of his discog is noise/drone, i'd say his early early work under different names and the first few skaters releases are the closest he's gotten to "harsh noise"

youtube.com/watch?v=NmKEnqKOeLs

You know the records good when the comments read like this

Holy shit: youtube.com/watch?v=cZz1p1BaJgQ

"This LSD is a lot noisier than i thought it would be .."

>Oh my God the meth and pantyhose I have on are streeetching my Bones!!

8 posters in this thread. Please for thee love ov vormir can we maintain a fackin general. I'll post everyday if you lot will

been listening to some shit from The Cathode Terror Secretion. power electronics heavily influenced by harsh noise and grindcore. their self titled EP is their best imo, but none of the songs from it are available on youtube, so i'll just drop a link to one of the songs off of Spectre of History's Design
youtube.com/watch?v=M32H4s0TJXI

i absolutely adore skaters; Gambling in Ohpa's Shadow is my favorite album from them. it's some of ferraro's best material too.

Attached: R-886504-1169253819.jpeg.jpg (382x371, 46.86K)

Also I'm curious why a lot of noise artist tend to have nazi backgrounds to them.

v cool user. Looking Cathode Terror Section up on slsk asap

youtube.com/watch?v=RPe_69bu_h4&list=PLUH58tc7-yj90QUU4c25t2eI6vf17FSzI&index=11

Listen to Mouthus

name even 5 unironic nazi noise artists. A lot of the Nazi imagery is just that: imagery. They dont take on Nazi white supremacist views personally.

Most of them irl are trannies and so are the fans. All the nazis get chased back online and to shittier cities.

Proof?

What proof do I need? Noise is for hipsters or course it's going to be trannies and anti nazi. There are some people who get accused of being nazis and get harassed by antifa.

I think you and your perceptions stink!

Attached: 1553913302993.jpg (528x486, 47.25K)

Idk it's weird I live in a more rural area and one time I brought some of my high school friends and they kept saying everyone looked gay and people started getting kind of pissed off and weird

That's why I always think it's strange when I do see noise artists get called out for being nazis because noise in my definition is for hipsters in the city who drink IPAs. So I dont understand how they think they're going to cultivate a nazi scene. But then again we see what happened with the Norwegian black metal scene with varg vs euronymous. Maybe there are noise scenes that have a huge nazi following.

The nazi shit is good, I unironically think those hipsters are incapable of appreciating fashy aesthetics without getting triggered. I've been to a noise show in the rural midwest and no one struck me as particularly SJW hipster. Hipsters dont really exist anymore, dude, or if they do, they are a new sort of brand that 'hipster' doesnt really denote.
youtube.com/watch?v=NZYSjHKcSu8

It's probably just perception...some people dont like being called hipster. There is a guy living up my street in a travel trailer on someone's property who says he likes to go downtown and be hipster.

I mean sure there a lot of racist people who live in cities. But i just dont know how you can try to push a truly nazi scene in the hipster community. I get the whole imagery thing but im saying there are people who really try to cultivate a white power nazi scene in noise or in any general music scene.

It's essentially just a niche subgenre at that point.

I suppose im being naive about the whole thing. I just dont know how some of these nazis think theyre radicalizing anyone when all they do is stand there and do nothing and say some poetry into a mic

I think your thinking about power electronics noise is pretty open it's all mostly ironic and to shock like how death metal and goregrind bands dont actually kill people.

personally I love this album, maybe it's not harsh electronic noise per se but it's certainly non-musical and I love the somewhat organic, alien sound of it.

Attached: Yeast Culture - IYS.jpg (500x500, 256.16K)

I've been going through a decent amount of the rita's discography, as well as listening to new releases on labels like deathbed tapes, ominous recordings, and foul prey