OMG RED STATE ROCK FUCKING SUCKS, HEAVY METAL FUCKING SUCKS. IM FROM SEATTLE BITCH...

OMG RED STATE ROCK FUCKING SUCKS, HEAVY METAL FUCKING SUCKS. IM FROM SEATTLE BITCH, IM WAY MORE OPEN MINDED AND PROGRESSIVE THAN YOU IM A PUNK OMG FUCK YOU REDNECK METAL RED STATE FAGS.

Attached: mba8888.jpg (500x500, 54.56K)

Who

seethe

why does he make Yas Forumscels seethe

Attached: 1470871850780.jpg (466x470, 37.59K)

Its his snark. Hes always taking cheap shots at things he doesnt like when if he was a tru pro he would be above that shit.

modern punk is X1000 worse than modern metal

I think it was his Pantera video he took a cheap shot at Exodus, and I was like dude, Exodus are a respected band, why take shot at them just cuz they arent your thing. Youre a fucking petty insure little man.

Attached: IMG_1643.jpg (750x749, 107.89K)

Punk fucking sucks lol

His videos are garbage but the way he makes metal and hardcore spergs meltdown is hilarious

oh he's from Seattle that makes sense

his entire business model is commodifying a genre that stood against commodification, THEN he fucking acts like it's the mature thing to do. he is a fucking rat, scum, worse than a poser. he's a guy who couldn't stand being a nobody old punk and decided to "do le marketing analysis" so he could be fake famous

>his entire business model is commodifying a genre that stood against commodification
sorry i'm dumb what does this mean

On his last podcast he mentioned his business partners' name and the guy's last name was LEVY. Take that for what you will.

you can look up the definition of words you don't understand. it's an old hacker trick

business partner is bad enough to hear

That’s a pretty funny caricature but Finn is based as fuck

this guy is lame but red states are third world tier shitholes

i understand the definition of the words individually don't understand what you mean by them in that context

Punk has always sucked

smoke less weed then

he often complains why a lot of punk and rock fails financially is because they don't idolize wealth and selling out like rap and other genres do. Basically he wants to sell out punk, which is against the idea of punk itself.

Cheap housing and low taxes. Sounds based to me. If you're saying "but they have lots of blacks" well blue states are being infested with hispanics now just so you know.

why are you being such a dick? i'm just trying to understand your gripe with the guy lol

i dont give a shit you couldnt pay me to live in methburg kentucky where the only attractions in town are walmart and high school football

I mean that's a shitty approach to any music, and life in general. Money isn't everything.

I'm not, the marijuana you smoke is clearly affecting your mind and it's time to quit.

>because they don't idolize wealth
i dunno if it's that. from the videos i've seen it's more that artists don't do a good job of promoting themselves, or they don't put as much work into performances/recordings. seems more like he promotes the idea of trying harder to create a good product and market yourself successfully than simply chasing money.

>or they don't put as much work into performances

This new generation of rappers can't do a live show for shit

>Money isn't everything
his name is literally Punk Rock MBA
Masters in Business Administration
he should be public enemy #1 to every punk kid. the fact that he isn't is a confirmation of how far gone punk is. maybe he is right to loot the corpse

can't say never been to a rap concert but rap audiences are easier to please imo, it's more about just showing up

True people who go to rap concerts don't expect anything but to be sort of near a famous dude lip-syncing to a pre-recorded track and next to people who are similarly enamored with said famous person. In rock you expect the band to actually make music live, and with a popstar you would expect them to at least dance or something.

Punk as a movement/subculture has been mostly dead for a while it's just a style of music now

that sounds like 95% of Yas Forums

agreed. i LOVE living in the hustle and bustle of the big city haha. feces in the streets, crime and everybody is such a good heckin libroll like me lol.

>money bad
>success bad
why do people think this way

they havent grown up yet or theyre just stupid