50 Worst Rock 'n' Roll Records of All Time

45worlds.com/vinyl/ab_list.php?li=9250

Thoughts?

Attached: IMG_9654.jpg (1423x1843, 1.04M)

Some I’d agree, most not

How is rick Astley rock

>18 The Moody Blues - Days Of Future Passed
wait what the FUCK

>Metal Machine Music
>Europe '72
>Days of Future Passed
>Tales From Topographic Oceans
>Aqualung
>Song Cycle
What the hell? These are all really good albums.
>like 10 of them are Greatest Hits compilations
This is insanely dumb.

Donovan rules you stupid Dylan-worshipping boomer

why do critics hate queen so much? both queen II and live killers are great albums. the former especially.

>Slippery When Wet
Ok, that’s just wrong.

I also just realized Tarkus is on there. Why would anyone pick that out of every ELP album? I don't think this guy listens to much music.

clearly a bait list

Bon Jovi fucking sucks

As soon as I saw that I knew this entire list was bullshit

Are these guys punkfags or something?

>Queen II
I know this board hates Queen but that is just dumb

100% true

Wow, so edgy. Sold 28 million copies. Oh yeah, I get it sales don’t equal quality but that’s a lot of albums for such a band that “fucking sucks.”

>Van Dyke Parks - Song Cycle
Is this a joke?

Bon Jovi's fanbase consists of mainly boomer moms

yeah ok aunt carol. go schlick to bon jovi.

They accomplished more in 5 minutes than you will your entire life. Maybe you suck?

>metal machine music
>europe 72

What the fuck?

The problem with lists like this is that they don't actually look for low-quality albums. Instead, they look for "uncool" albums that are "cool" to beat up on.

>Lou Reed - Metal Machine Music
This thing's grating and might've been made as a joke. That said, it's also one of the most interesting noise experiments ever recorded, and it's actually fairly influential. I really don't see the point of including this.

>Bob Dylan - Self Portrait
This is just a lesser Dylan album. Nothing especially bad about it.

>Milli Vanilli
This is just one of hundreds of mediocre 80s R&B records. The only thing that makes it stick out is that the members were caught lip syncing.

>Jethro Tull - Aqualung
Literally one of the most famous, influential art rock albums ever made. And it's good. They're just being edgy here, because Jethro Tull were a prog band.

>Queen II
This is undeniably a great album, especially if you like 70s glam. They just wanted a Queen record to shit on. But this is a dumb pick, because it's such an improvement on their debut

>lesser albums by The Doors, The Byrds, Grateful Dead, The Who, Elvis Costello
Again, easy targets by great bands

>Donovan's greatest hits
This is just edgy faggotry. Donovan is one of the best music artists in British history

>Bon Jovi
Bon Jovi's really lame, but lame though it may be, there were tons of bands from that era who were actually bad, like Mr. Big and Tesla. Bon Jovi were never a bad band, they were just a lame pop band.

>U2
Again, lame band, but I find it hard to believe that this album's worse than anything else.

The only thing that pisses me off here is Donovan though, anybody who doesn't like him is fucking retarded.

>The Unforgettable Fire
Say What You want about U2 but Pride, Sort of Homecoming and BAd are classics

Yeah they suck but I love that they make hipster punkfags seethe.

So what? Who cares who their fan base is? A lot of fan bases suck. Tool. Grimes....Rap in general...what’s your point?

Sure will, fuckstain. Onions...lol.

>U2

Based, FUCK U2. The worst band of all time.

Doesn't change the fact thet their music is boring cock rock

based

Yeah but of any of their albums that's far and away the least sucky

...and yet here you are, being a literal waste of space...onions, bitch.

What the fuck is a Milli Vanilli album doing at number 6? They're not even a rock act. Dumbest list I've read in a while.

at least i haven't put out literal pieces of shit albums, but hey they made a ton of money so they must be amazing