What are the hipsters and cool kids listening to nowadays?

what are the hipsters and cool kids listening to nowadays?

Attached: notalexjones.jpg (3200x2400, 759.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0sUjkYrF3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Robin Trower and early Saosin

No one and nothing is cool anymore

Not 100 Gecs

Sematary, Mac Demarco, Merzbow, Boredoms, The Gerogerigegege, Christian and the Hedgehog Boys, Emmure, JustinRPG, 100 Gecs, Li Xianglan, Attack Attack!, Pizza Kids, Millennium Puzzle, Viper, The GOAT and Your MOM, Brokencyde, Zachariah Holte, Linkin Park, Japshitfun, Whit Gaydon, Hello Kitty Suicide Club, Blackout Band, Blood on the Dance Floor, Complete, µ's, I Set My Friends on Fire, Dot Dot Curve, Peter Grudzien, Sam Brass Knuckes, Mega Banton, Suckdog, Evanescence, Sewerslvt, Farrah Abraham, goreshit, Blog 27, Renard, Jakewolf, Pink Guy, Corey Feldman, Nightcore, MC Mental, Lars Franzon, Crazy Frog, Charles M. Bogert, Rebecca Bielinski, Toby Fox, Terry Fox, Five Starcle Men, Black Veil Brides, The Cutiepies, S3RL, Fuckbutt Man Jonie, Bull of Heaven, L. Ron Hubbard, Passenger of Shit, Runzelstirn & Gurgelstock, Smosh, R.A.E.D, Icy P and the Funky Bunch, Captain Beefheart, Kimberly Kubus, Hentai Cum Dungeon, Nasty Maid Grinder, Anal Cunt, McGruff, Social Climbers, Flux of Pink Indians, Grant Macdonald, Attila, Dragibus, pilotredsun, ScreamerClauz, MC Licia, Nicole Dollanganger, Monomate, We Break Hearts! Not Hymens, Arsedestroyer, Juani VN, Tom Scripts, Shu~Furuma~Ju, LeetStreet Boys, Emamouse, slutcore, Nick Bate, Tokio Hotel, Neutral Milk Hotel, Emilie Autumn, Seth Dub, Buckner & Garcia, Lee Patterson, DJ Clonepa, Amanda Whitt, Consumer Electronics, odaxelagnia, Kindergarten Hazing Ritual, Rockafeller, iwrestledabearonce, Big Bear, Mr. Ghetto, Sicko Mobb, Caroliner, Mr Blobby, 25000 kittens, Cat Chamber, Ustad Amir Muhammad, M4V3R!CK, 90s bambino, Dissociative Children, T-Baby, D-Rex, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Craxxxmurf, Cuckroach, Pritstik, Kane Grocerys, Hipodrom, MFK Marcy Mane, Caramell, Kanoguti, Masked Assassins, Satanic Destroyer, I Will Guillotine Your Chihuahua, Picky Picnic, Leslie Singer, DJ RAY-XANS, Edith Hillman Boxill, Bill Cosby, Your Favorite Martian, Whitehorse, Panchiko, Kota Hoshino, Mohel, Kris Kross, and Final Heal

100 gecs are popular on tiktok and their music videos have millions of views
seethe

Attached: gecs.png (866x720, 234.24K)

That means they’re normie and therefore NOT COOL

god tier Taste

who is the ultimate arbitrator of cool? 45 year old virgins that post about prog rock on Yas Forums? I think the egirls and eboys of tiktok are much closer to contemporary cool

pop

Not 100 Gecs that's for sure.

this

lol

billie eilish
playboi carti

also bon iver is still pretty cool

we are truly living in a postcool era

>tik tok=cool
kek

>billie eilish=cool
yeah okay fake depressed teenager, I don't know anyone that is fairly outgoing and listens to Billie Eilish. All her fanbase are children or teenagers that think it's alternative music. Cool people don't listen to popular music. If you think that cool means popular, then you're probably one of the billie eilish tumblr posters and you are lame.

>arbitrator

Attached: b43263e968fd181d194da7e3d689e6f2.jpg (300x400, 31.77K)

These two faggots are just a rehash of Die Anwoord, and just as cheap and uninteresting. whats with all the press?

what's cool? sitting inside on friday nights posting on the most bitter online community in existence?

Heroin

Yoo Laura looks like Tim Kinsella

Marilyn Manson has always been cool

Attached: cool.jpg (473x772, 25.92K)

I don't know, but certainly not 100 gecs

This is the first time I've seen a straight up front facing picture of Laura without something obscuring or blocking part of his face, and all I gotta say is LMAO

Defending trannies on Yas Forums is the polar opposite of cool.

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

The production and the vocals are garbage but 100keks have a point, the music is fun and so it's still somewhat enjoyable, though itd improve with a decent vocalist.
Here's fun music but without tranny vocals.
youtube.com/watch?v=z0sUjkYrF3k

Attached: artworks-000463916337-jpf5rb-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40.4K)

Well it would make more sense, right? Cool is determined by the majority opinion (what's trendy and popular).

Dylan looks like Kurt

Attached: Screenshot_20200309-043207.png (1080x1920, 315.7K)

Attached: Screenshot_20200309-043214.png (1080x1920, 402.21K)