/feedback/

Welcome to /feedback/

This thread is to post your work and GIVE AND RECEIVE feedback, criticism, and comments from other Yas Forumssicians.

Quick guidelines:

1. Post a link to ONE track, and a description. Don't spam your EP, playlist or 20 links.

2. Give feedback to AT LEAST one other person in this thread. NO "recc", no "I'll give feedback later", and certainly no "There's no one here I can give feedback to." Challenge yourself, give actual, specific feedback.

3. If you shill and leave without posting feedback, you will be ignored and most likely reprimanded for it.

4. Do not make another thread until this one dies. We don't need 47 of these a day, make them last

5. Do NOT get mad if someone says your music sucks. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Make better music, and take the criticism.

If you find content you like, remember to support it by liking, reposting, following, sharing, etc... If you find something good, help it grow by sharing! Try to make connections to like-minded artists and help grow both your music. The best way to get plays is by building a community, not just shilling. Ignore lazyposting shills, and have fun!

Attached: soundcloud-logo-redesign.jpg (1440x1080, 84.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/iso
vocaroo.com/363gQLKBnrT
pastebin.com/JWjhb4Tm
soundcloud.com/freddygeebeats/big-mood
soundcloud.com/yunguglybastard/glass-accordian-prod-blank
youtube.com/watch?v=6bXlTZsU9Cc&feature=youtu.be
soundcloud.com/vaxiobois/decay
soundcloud.com/caleb-chase/
calebandkina.bandcamp.com/releases
soundcloud.com/deleoneon
soundcloud.com/furthershore/come-around-let-u-go-mix
vocaroo.com/jERnkkXddvr
cmrv.bandcamp.com/album/visitantes-ep
soundcloud.com/c_m_r_v/sets/visitantes
vocaroo.com/2SSXcdLNgu1
soundcloud.com/cabro_artico/tamashi
youtu.be/385SKbGOHSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>IDM
>Ambient Techno

soundcloud.com/sun-at-midnight/iso

Attached: a1070421012_10.jpg (1200x1198, 314.58K)

vocaroo.com/363gQLKBnrT
pastebin.com/JWjhb4Tm

I don't know what to label this as, it's rock, people say my stuff sounds like video game music

Is there a difference between all these different soundcloud threads?

soundcloud.com/freddygeebeats/big-mood

>lo-fi
>vaporwavy
>drum switch

Attached: wallhaven-641373.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

soundcloud.com/yunguglybastard/glass-accordian-prod-blank
>Punk Yell Rap
>Loud Blown Out Bass
>Hype Aggresive Vocals
Hope you all enjoy! All feedback is appreciated and I'll try to return any that's given!
I like the lofi tone, its very nice, but i feel the track is way too repetitive and simple. It feels, in all honesty, a bit lazy. The first half of the track is really boring, but the 2nd half feels more inspired and has more to offer but that transition middle felt awkward and squished in.

Attached: JPEG_20200221_215431.png (396x507, 287.08K)

NEW SINGLE WITH VISUALIZER

youtube.com/watch?v=6bXlTZsU9Cc&feature=youtu.be

soundcloud.com/vaxiobois/decay

>emoviolence
>screamo
>short burst of energy
>high screaming vocals

The drum switch is well done, but the whole thing feels stretched out.

Really dig the guitar sound, the fuzzy tone with the chiptune stuff is a nice combination. The synths give the whole thing a nice touch and keep the track alive.

Attached: VaxioBMCover2.jpg (975x975, 69.59K)

soundcloud.com/caleb-chase/

>country, bedroom pop, indie

calebandkina.bandcamp.com/releases

>slowcore/ chamber folk album i made with a friend i met here

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-30 at 12.14.55 PM.png (750x746, 835.47K)

You got a Soundcloud/Bandcamp?

new to making bleeps and weird noises. I'm trying to get to the point where i'm not making short trax. what do y'all think so far tho?

soundcloud.com/deleoneon

Attached: interstate.png (750x750, 902.04K)

Give feedback you fucking dumbass shills

soundcloud.com/furthershore/come-around-let-u-go-mix
new song, i appreciate any luv + feedback.
>jungle
>drum n' bass
>dreamy/ethereal
let love grow is a lo-fi gem, loved those riffs right away. .
responded to that song already in another thread but i was peeping hibernation and the track name fits the mood perfectly for that chilled out low-pass filter goodness.
aguajena like i said in another thread has some real nice programming with the drums, bass kick was a lil low for me tho.

Attached: Chungking Express (1994) 720p.BRrip.Sujaidr.mkv_snapshot_00.20.45_[2019.07.21_11.07.28].jpg (1200x720, 54.99K)

>4. Do not make another thread until this one dies. We don't need 47 of these a day, make them last

Fuck you

>4. Do not make another thread until this one dies. We don't need 47 of these a day, make them last
makes this thread when there are already 5+ threads. lol

>Give feedback you dumb fuckign shills
>makes this thread 3x a day and has left 3 comments and followed 7 people in half a year

deleoneon here. big thanks buddo. once I learn to eq i'll make that bass louder. I'm a big fan of the breaks you got going on, real nice flanger effect too. I feel like you're track could benefit from some more progression, even if subtle. try experimenting with adding some small melodies a couple of bars after the vocal loop comes in. maybe add some more dynamics to the drums at the point too.

vocaroo.com/jERnkkXddvr

blues in A, relatively new to bass, drums are done in logic

Attached: bobbeh.jpg (1200x600, 92.91K)

>makes this thread 3x a day and has left 3 comments and followed 7 people in half a year
Kek, imagine getting so butthurt about being called out about lazyposting your only response is to try and assume who it is. Try again

k, not foolin anyone

Tell me, since you're so confident, who exactly do (you) think I am?

Nice and surfy, like the way you play guitar straight. Some lyrics would be cool too to follow your melodies

vocaroo.com/363gQLKBnrT

Indie rock, it’s for my band but I just taped it at home by myself

my second EP

cmrv.bandcamp.com/album/visitantes-ep

soundcloud.com/c_m_r_v/sets/visitantes

>electronic
>aggressive
>idk what type of electronic

Good mix and sounds. It's nothing special for me, but it was good.

This is good. The drums were nice but I have the same feeling as the other track I listened, it wasn't something particularly special.

Attached: Screenshot_20200316_093842.jpg (667x664, 224.19K)

doesnt matter. just some cringelord desperate for attention.

Sorry I accidentally posted yours haha. Mine is
vocaroo.com/2SSXcdLNgu1

one of the 5 crushed trap spammers

not me

No synths, two guitars, and bass, thank you though.

I am a fanny of the tinny drums.
Your breathing in is quite noticeable, I would remove that.
The ending at 1:05 gives an under the water feeling. I imagine a high pitched beeping noise that follows the drum pattern.

Yes

The lyrics are in the pastebin, will record when I finish them.
You also linked my track instead of your own.

Ok, I noticed I replied here

Yea i left the breathing in intentionally, supposed to add to the rawness and give it a live feel more or less. Can you link me your stuff? I want to check out more.

>Soulbeats
>Chillhop

soundcloud.com/cabro_artico/tamashi

The mix is awful, it's peaking everywere and needs a lot of polish
Try watching videos of homemade mixing for rock bands.
Musically speaking sounds really cool tho, I like it, but again, I dont understand nothing from the mix.

really nice playing tho, but needs more bass-like stuff tho.
Try playing some walking bass to extend your creativity, but really solid

Attached: tmashi.jpg (3000x3000, 3.23M)

Im this guy

I wanted to reply to this guy

youtu.be/385SKbGOHSk

>acoustic
>indie
>folk
>toy meme keyboard solo

FFO the microphones, alex g, mazzy star, elliot smith

This is fucking retarded in a really good way. Shit goes hard as fuck. The vocal delivery was on point.

Attached: FB_IMG_1586916327715.jpg (400x533, 15.8K)

You think im a soda?

Attached: crush-crush-strawberry-12-oz-2-12-ct.png (800x1024, 2.33M)

i know you make shitty music. cause everyone itt besides me does

It’s just a standard vocaroo recording lol. Of course I don’t normally record like this

>This is fucking retarded in a really good way. Shit goes hard as fuck. The vocal delivery was on point.
Well that's the first time i heard it described as that, thank you very much. Im glad you liked it.
As for your track, I think the singing and instrumental was good, but the vocals are mixed way too low. It's comfy and nice but the mix needs to be fixed.
Appreciate the listen!