FUCK THE WORLD AND FUCK BJORK

FUCK THE WORLD AND FUCK BJORK

THAT'S ALL

Attached: Ricardo_Lopez.jpg (328x283, 19.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6A_Xh80z5CY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that really how shooting yourself like that is?
Just *pop* and leaking noises, did he die instantly?
What gun did he use?

Attached: 1586608367677.jpg (819x1024, 138.78K)

youtu.be/6A_Xh80z5CY

Based Bjork stalker

It was all his fault.

he didnt die instantly, im not sure about what gun it was but it wasnt powerful enough to kill him instantly.

>youtube
his penis is too small to get flagged or what

Mmmmmgun inthink i will eat (::::

he shot himself with a .38 so It didn't penetrate his skull fully (which was the intention, to splatter his blood on the poster behind him) which he didn't instantly die thats why you hear him groan

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Attached: THEBEST.jpg (1280x720, 48.73K)

anyone has the video? plz desu

Poor björk, this must've traumatized her really hard.

Who gives a fuck about that dumb Chinese bitch.

Bjork inadvertently caused this guy's suicide (?not sure how didnt watch all that shit lmao) but also helped give us Niggas on the Moon.

Meh, equivalent exchange. Anyone can kill themselves. We're better off...that leaky sound tho.

Attached: 18wf93.jpg (400x300, 41.99K)

Hey bro i know your incelism might make your perception of reality blurry, but learn some empathy.

how long? less than an hour?

Youuuuuureeeeeee the one that said
I love you tooooooooo

BRANDON NO

This, that fucking idiot might have ruined her career with his attetion whoring, fucking faggot.

Good, her music sucks and her people started the corona viris

cringe.

Holy shit, srsly??

well have you seen it? he literally had a micropenis

kek

oof and yikes, Why do low value men think they have the right to women like björk?

Attached: images (1).jpg (639x480, 20.67K)

TL;DW: Lopez got pissed when Bjork said in a magazine interview she was dating a black DJ named Goldie. The same day he filmed his suicide tape he mailed a letter bomb to her address but it was intercepted by police. The irony of the whole thing is she and Goldie apparently broke up a few days before Lopez killed himself.

Nice, a good bigot is a dead bigot.

is that Goldie the drum n bass one?

Yes

Was it even about race? I thought he was just distraught she was dating someone in general.

hang yourself tranny faggot :)

It was all entirely his fault, dude was a loud victimist, yuck.
Stop blaming women for your misery.

>implying she even cares