What are your ideas for brand new subgenres or even genres of music...

What are your ideas for brand new subgenres or even genres of music? I've heard about some alpha/beta stage recently created genres and I'm curious to see what other mutards have in mind

Attached: Capturar.jpg (461x366, 25.38K)

Ambient techno sound poetry. I'm not kidding, i'd love to hear françois dufrêne vocal samples over some atmospheric 4/4 beats. This will be a thing. Mark my words, anons.

industrial sludgebeat

sludge drum and bass trap

Acoustic IDM

isabella the techno artist already did this. tried to look it up but it looks like she took it off soundcloud. she sampled kurt shwitters

sludge dnb is just hard neuro

jazz

Not really no. Jazz is more professional and I guess academic. Something more similar to Bonobo's Black Sands, but that's not really IDM anymore.

tech sludge

noise opera, specifically installation noise opera.

oxymoron. tech metal in essence is super fast shredding, drumming, whatever the fuck.
sludge is meant to be slow and absorbant

might I propose....gusic?

Attached: 1584752866473.jpg (474x266, 19.84K)

no, you may not

Attached: 1583945382821.jpg (588x800, 107.49K)

I already made a thread of this idea but
Glitch punk
Sort of like punk with chopped up beats and random noise freak outs. I tried making some and it sounded alright

Glitch country

it sucked, move on. the gerogerigegege vox were the only good thing there and the way they were chopped sucked too

too late, I already did

Attached: 1558949367299.jpg (574x563, 23.49K)

This has been done a few times already, the weird vocal shit going on in Surgeon's infamous boiler room set is the first thing that comes to mind.

This has been done by a shitton of noisecore bands already.

Most notably Gero, Sissy Spacek and Jazkamer.

Okay thanks for the feedback. I’m not gonna give up though

I thought of a new genre altogether
It’s called Kalmphus
It’s essentially music with a large focus on drums and field recordings.
The drum pattern will normally follow a field recordings (such as bird sounds or rain) and try to match that rhythm. It’s supposed to create a very natural and organic drum sound. Theymain focus on the track will be on the drums, but occasional hard panned instruments will fade in and out playing repetitive melodies or phrases to create a psychedelic feel.
I have my first kalmphus album coming out this summer

funk shugazi

Rock

samefag

>new genre
>field recordings
>WITH DRUMS
off yourself, pseud

based

The new genre is going to be Crushed Trap/ Nightcore trap, and it’s going to be beautiful.

What?

Attached: no.png (393x116, 4.39K)

Folk
And
Punk

Anatolian Rock Rap

shill trap will never work out