Which Metalhead are You?

Attached: Gigachad.png (1350x756, 223.15K)

The male whine aunt metaloid

Opeth fan?
Same

for me its floridian death metal and nothing else

Attached: 1513795873564.jpg (414x508, 81.9K)

the one who doesn't wear it outwardly to compensate for a lack of personality

And you're proud of that?

Fucking BASED and, dare I say it, FLORIDA PILLED
TAMPA REPRESENT

Is there something in the middle? I listen to almost every metal genre and drink alcohol on the reg, while I play the drums.

Attached: skopjan el dorado.png (185x327, 141.24K)

I prefer thrash to black metal, and whiskey to whine, and I still like cats more than dogs. Dogs need too much attention.

Stop coping. Wearing it outwardly is a sign of how much you like it. Where do you think the phrase "I could proudly wear it in my sleeve" comes from?

Attached: y47TbH5_d.jpg (486x500, 34.38K)

Neither. I love metal, but fucking hate the degenerate subculture that comes along with it.

Attached: Desktop1.jpg (1600x800, 239.52K)

Did you make this image?

Attached: 44ef7c9109d68c3f2e88328ff90e0d19.jpg (297x300, 10.47K)

>I love metal
>Hate metal culture
>Like Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars
We really don't want you in the metal community.

Neither because I'm not a manchild. Reminder that meal is for children.

Attached: ann hirro.jpg (245x300, 13.4K)

sneed

I don't like Bruno Mars or Taylor Swift, it was just a random image I had saved.

STOP BEING SO ELITIST OMUHGAWG, WHY CANT U IGNORANT METALHEADS ACCEPT PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU AND CRITICIZE YOUR SUBCULTURE WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING BACK LIKE THE GATE KEEPING SOCIAL BIGOTS YOU ARE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 500_F_219667415_9B2KWwCuqnUWWioN9XqqanWaRLweTzYS.jpg (500x334, 52.3K)

Why would you have a picture of 2 holywood celebs in some normie award show randomly saved? Also, you sound like a major genre tourist, a lot of pop singers claim to "love metal" and take no part in the community. Not the "oh you prefer well-known bands? You're a tourist" kind, you're an actual tourist poseur.

BASED

Low quality b8, back to K-pop general then.

shut the fuck up

Did a metalbro fucked your gf or what?

Rodents>Cats>>>>>>>power gap>>>dogs

>Why would you have a picture of 2 holywood celebs in some normie award show randomly saved?
It looks funny.

B A S E D

It's just funny, dude. I love metal and I also listen to other genres. What's your problem?

Ok Demi Lovato

Fucking based, but don't forget the New York scene.

Attached: suffocation.jpg (512x386, 90.97K)

The virchad "mad scientist" prog metalhead
>Western style avatar wearing jeans, unkempt bear, long brown hair
>hamster
>sparkling water, grapefruit flavored

Attached: qb.jpg (530x615, 291.88K)

The Chad "Glam" Black Metaller

I'm the Giga-chad "Viking" Bear Metalhead

I just like to remind the plebs of their place. Thanks for the bite.

I'm ashamed that I like a little metal. I never tell anybody that I listen to it on occasion.

>being insecure about stuff you like
are you 16?

To be fair he probably likes Slipknot.

Which one am I if I listen to Meshuggah, Code Orange, Knocked Loose, and Deafheaven

I don't lie and say I don't like metal, I just think it's cringe af and I've never met a non-cringe person in my life that likes metal. I like Venom, Judas Priest, Mercyful Fare, some other shit too.

Not a metalhead.

NO NO I LISTEN TO GOJIRA AS WELL, AM I INDUCTED INTO LE TRVE CLUB YET

Not MegadetH or PanterA?

I like some Megadeth. I don't like Pantera. Slayer and Exodus are better than both.

BASED

its just manchild behavior and pretty cringe, just like zoomers with face tattoos and expensive shoes or jazzfags with fedoras
would you apply that phrase to a 30 yr old obese man with a pokemon shirt as well?

>Exolayer > Megtera
No, objectively wrong. Slayer is a band with a few good riffs scattered here and there in a few songs in the middle of generic thrashy 0-0-0s and garbage solos. Opinion completely and utterly discarded.

cringe

> just like zoomers with face tattoos and expensive shoes or jazzfags with fedoras
would you apply that phrase to a 30 yr old obese man with a pokemon shirt as well?
That's a false parallel because metal is a based thing to like, if you proudly wear a good thing on your sleeve, it is good, if you wear a lame thing, it's lame. Simple.

This but unironically

that 30 yr old obese man with a pokemon shirt thinks the same about pokemon just sayin

If you are a 30 yr old obese man it doesn't really matter what you wear.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I like BM and thrash, but I'm a god person

dogs > cats
wine > whisky

>dogs > cats
Base-
>wine > whisky
Oh you're retarded. Don't you have a board meeting to attend?

Attached: ZF7r3ud.jpg (1306x467, 78.75K)

remember this?

Attached: 1273867893848.jpg (500x682, 61.06K)

Fuck kats. Only dogs understand the trve meaning of loyalty and honor to their master Satan.

Attached: 1573796587017.jpg (640x640, 95.57K)

Blackmetal longhair Doom metal guy who's done everything my my fet-list except an older woman.

Attached: 419414_10151142099289888_1534733764_n.jpg (480x360, 12.97K)

jack daniels is for posers
trve metalheads can't afford that shit

Attached: 1583878936992.jpg (1535x2688, 575.09K)

Are there female wine aunt metalheads?

>This technically demanding music that deals almost exclusively with mature lyrical themes is for children

tits or GTFO