Is this a joke? Is that what this album is? Is it a parody of something...

Is this a joke? Is that what this album is? Is it a parody of something? Have I not opened my eyes to the in depth genius of this album? What the fuck is this

Attached: a2604863078_10.jpg (1200x1200, 411.31K)

Happy Hardcore is post ironic bullshit for retarded trannies

Yeah that's pretty much the feeling I get from it. It's fucking garbage

Oh look it’s this thread again

based

Attached: 5dbf6d06-2a90-4ade-8575-8a1e838879c8_2_artist_gallery_mobile_8_energizedjanuary_100gecs.jpg (800x1400, 112.99K)

bubblegum bass
try vroom vroom or anything on charli's st
or a.g. cook remix of so hot you're hurting my feelings

it's basically just "self aware" brokencyde
doesn't mean it doesn't sound like that shit and blood on the dance floor and that garbage

not this shit again

what a time to be alive

Attached: 1574724099533.jpg (480x360, 89.75K)

The more you post this album the more popularity and exposure it gets. Just stop.

At least they aren't nonces

Ew like the aesthetic choices of the artists are like so post-ironic. I'm not about that, for you see, I am an internet nihilist, and none of this post irony stuff matters. It's all just for trannies, whom I hate (and want to fuck)

>(and want to fuck)
based

Sauce

100 Gecs is quirky lol XD randumb dance music that people think is experimental because the synths are outdated, the mixing is shit, and the lyrics are purposely vapid. It's popular because it has the stamp of approval from some bald dipshit who is so illiterate that he reviewed an album of decade-old b-sides from an influential A-list band as if it were a brand-new album and is shocked that a black metal band has ties to neo-Nazis. It's popular because people think that when something is described as "ironic" by a transgender furry in a RYM review it's some philosophical masterpiece that rivals Augustine or Aquinas. Had this album came out 10 years ago it would've been rightfully panned alongside the likes Kesha, 3OH!3, Brokencyde, and other crunkcore artists, because it's just as awful as the material those artists released; instead it is praised today because satire is dead and people think that camp is the peak of humor. It's the musical equivalent of being a fucking retard, then claiming that you were intentionally acting like a fucking retard, and you are therefore a trolling mastermind. If you like this album you're the kind of person who is shallow enough to find that person humorous and immature enough to encourage his petulant behavior. It's music for Katy t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m. It's music for people that say "doggo" and "heck" in real life conversations. It's music for kids who laugh at videos that have a sudden increase in volume. It's music for people who think that their lowercase, grammarless tweets about wanting to commit suicide makes them funny and relatable, when they're actually just fucking annoying. It's even more worthless than a shitty pop album that's actually from the late 00's because it's an attempt to artificially recreate the horrible music of that era, rather than simply being its natural product. It's just plain bad music, and that the intent was to create bad art does not make the work any more meaningful or tolerable

What else is there to say besides based? Thats simply what this post is down to its very core

jesus that thing is hideous. no wonder it hides its face in the album cover

what's more nihilistic and cynic than post-modern irony though?

what if I genuinely like it, not because it's ironic or randumb but because it's honest about the human condition in the 21st century?
also liked early Kesha, never was a 30h3 or brokencyde fan though.

Post-irony is a term used to denote a state in which earnest and ironic intents become muddled. Confusingly, it may less commonly refer to its converse: a return from irony to earnestness.
>A return from irony to earnestness
>Nihilistic and cynical
Ok buddy

nuisancerity
suicide hotline posting

Based

Attached: gecs.png (866x720, 234.24K)

pseud

>It's music for people that say "doggo" and "heck" in real life conversations. It's music for kids who laugh at videos that have a sudden increase in volume. It's music for people who think that their lowercase, grammarless tweets about wanting to commit suicide makes them funny and relatable, when they're actually just fucking annoying.
I like the album lol but this is exactly the type of people I hate. The type to use the word "wholesome" more times than they need to (0)

not very keanu of you brosef

but it sounds good
nice pasta

then just be sincere motherfucker. why do you have to clout your feelings under the veil of irony. fuck it the music is bad regardless, at least be earnestly bad

>filters pseuds
>filters incels
>filters Yas Forumscels
>filters boomers
The album that saved Yas Forums.

Attached: 0gecs.jpg (1200x1200, 285.44K)

NOOO STOP USING LITERARY DEVICES THAT I DONT LIKE

>then just be sincere
autism

Literally why? You can't explain your opinion.

t. Crystal Castles wannabes

Attached: full_CC.jpg (300x371, 43.39K)

"No"

I like this album but I think I might like this post more

is dylan a rapist?

projecting much?

ask your mom

No, but Joey is. That’s why he’s pretending to be a girl now.
>I could never sexually assault a girl! I am a girl!

They have 2 'ok' songs rest is shit. I never bothered checking this album out because of the sheer amount of spam but jesus christ its pretty bad

duhhh prodjegting Durr projecting durrrrr hurrrr

>it's honest about the human condition in the 21st century
if the human condition in the 21st century is being a transgender, then you're right

NONE OF THE SONGS ARE ABOUT BEING TRANSGENDER YOU COMPLETE FUCKING MONG

cope and dilate

see

cite sources

have sex

you'll never be a woman

trannies are incels tho

theyre not they fuck each other and chasers

THEY LITERALLY ARENT ARE YOU INCAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING ENGLISH??? FUCKING RETARD DUMBASS
READ THE FUCKING LYRICS. FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED.

ok transcel

not him but seriously consider coping and or dilating

Oh shit it’s real haha. Good. About time these talentless shilling faggots got canceled

huh?

Okay cool, I don't want to be a woman. That doesn't change the fact that you are acting like a retard who doesn't understand "projection"

God I started to despise this album because of Yas Forums. A week can't pass without at least a dozen mentions. It's not even that innovative.

It's literally a psyop from both sides, one wants Yas Forums to like this album and the other one wants Yas Forums to hate it so both spam it relentlessly. I love the album personally but both the fans and haters are psychos, trannies not even once

WHY THE FUCK DO RETARDS JUST MAKE SHIT UP OH WOW I CANT FUCKING BELIEVE DYLAN BRADY SAID "FUCK NIGGERS HEIL HITLER 1488 MAGA"
THEIR SONG
"I HATE JÜZ" REALLY EXPOSED THEM AS NAZIS
NO THAT'S NOT REAL AND THERE IS NO LYRIC ABOUT BEING A TRANNY IN THE ENTIRE ALBUM. STOP MAKING SHIT UP STOP BEING RETARDED. YOU FUCKING RETARDS NEED TO COPE WITH THE FACT THAT THERE IS A TRANNY IN THE BAND SO YOU MAKE SHIT UP AND RATIONALIZE WHY THE MUSIC IS BAD.

dont care still listen

stfu fat gay nigger pseud retard

kys

classic tranny

yes, it's ironic recreations of popular 2010s music