RYM Under 100 Ratings Tournament Nomination Thread

TIME TO NOMINATE YOUR ALBUMS
Have a favorite artist or release that no one even on this board knows but wish more would? Now is your chance to force Yas Forums to listen to that shit and to crown the best of these unknown releases. The purpose of this tournament is to encourage discovery of artists and albums that stray from the beaten path and create interest in exploring similar genres. This tournament will be broken down in the first round to give ample time to listen to the albums
RULES
>All nominations must have 100 or less RYM ratings at the time of nomination. The album does not have to be on RYM to be nominated, but I will be checking your album release to see if it's on there if you say it doesn't exist
>The album must have been released before January 1st, 2019. This is to prevent most self-advertising that would occur
>However, any year release before then is fair. It can be from 2018 or 1918
>It must be an official album or EP of mostly original content. Namely, not singles or something that tries to bend the rules of the contest
>No remixes, instrumentals or other variations of albums that would be ineligible. It needs to be the "main" release of the content
>One album max per artist. However, you can nominate more then one release per artist, but only one would make the actual bracket
>If I must, I will apply case by case decisions on certain releases

To nominate and vote:
>You must provide the name of the artist, name of the album, image of the album cover, a link to the rym page (or say it is not available) and a quick reasoning why you support it of any length
>Three replies to the nomination and it makes it to the qualifying round, which will be done on google polls. We'll see how many nominations we get for how many will be in the tournament proper
>If you forgot a piece of your nomination I'll allow a reply to fix it, but it won't count as a support. ANY OTHER REPLY COUNTS AS A SUPPORT, INCLUDING IF YOUR POST SAYS YOU DISAPPROVE OF THE NOMINATION

Attached: 1584387912234.png (836x526, 64.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/alec-wilder/music-for-the-lost-souls-and-wounded-birds/
youtube.com/watch?v=HjUjKFJQBj4
youtube.com/watch?v=kj-RN_GZBJ8
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/russkaja/energia_/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/den_sorte_skole/indians_and_cowboys/
densorteskole.bandcamp.com/album/indians-cowboys
pl.rateyourmusic.com/release/album/mossenek/sublingual-glossectum/
youtube.com/watch?v=MNlPuZxsfbc
rateyourmusic.com/release/unauth/jeff-mills/jeff-mills-wire/
youtube.com/watch?v=6qqdw_KOeHI
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the-stolen-organ-family/the-glitter-cream-supreme-tape/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/b-shops-for-the-poor/the-iceberg-principle/
mega.nz/#!iJhUHaDA!dLx75tqO-zGaWgPr9r7h8YmngiYR6Hwebz4tjVit01c
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/sanguinarius/sin-nomine/
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/josh-t-pearson/bbc-6-music-session-21_05_2018/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/tilt/viewers_like_you/
youtube.com/watch?v=WgQZ4ZAewC4
youtube.com/watch?v=cHnw5v8CZk8
youtube.com/watch?v=zvFdtLeWDF4
youtube.com/watch?v=CTgRG5EXP8U
youtube.com/watch?v=_E-KMXqEkN0
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/jerry-reed/explores-guitar-country/
youtube.com/watch?v=ValS711FiWc
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the-outlaws/dream-of-the-west/
youtube.com/watch?v=fFaRYtxx9mU
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/k3/de-3-biggetjes/
youtube.com/watch?v=PUI8qpN4Mrc
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/おしゃれテレビ/おしゃれテレビ/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/hudo-narobe/tenga/
youtu.be/mg-xXHoQ63g
rateyourmusic.com/release/mixtape/djjt-x-akoza/all-in-the-game/
soundcloud.com/djjt-beats/djjt-x-akoza-all-in-the-game
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/toxic-lipstick/prisoner-of-hormones/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3zEnyq9Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=3YgZl4EJIsQ
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/дк-посторонних/дк-посторонних/
youtube.com/watch?v=eVL5iFDpnOQ
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the-cutiepies/qt3​_​145/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/rebellen/rebellen-der-strabe/
youtu.be/p7gYipg-LNM
files.catbox.moe/auh08u.mp3
files.catbox.moe/twz3tm.mp3
files.catbox.moe/9o2myt.mp3
files.catbox.moe/zfzhzk.mp3
files.catbox.moe/lwrl3e.mp3
files.catbox.moe/g4it4z.mp3
files.catbox.moe/pzkh6k.mp3
files.catbox.moe/mkhx1y.mp3
files.catbox.moe/9y19g7.mp3
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/paul-schutze/the-surgery-of-touch/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/spazztic_blurr/before_and_after__befo_da_awbum_/
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ4MGivrYWE
youtube.com/watch?v=-hmcdRrHC_o
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ian-stocker/robots-original-soundtrack/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/seasons-pre-din/music-for-quiet-corners-songs-for-no-one/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ロバートフリップ/fruit-bowl/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/jason_webley/against_the_night/
touched.bandcamp.com/album/ff0000
youtube.com/watch?v=Kdgsbm3T0x8
mega.nz/#F!EZBz3CQJ!PO9O098dpeFkQ9klSvOGiQ
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/yochko_seffer/ghilgoul/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/nautilus-pompilius/невидимка-1/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/dj-sabrina-the-teenage-dj/witchkraft/
youtube.com/watch?v=5iNr_xzlkNw
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/millennium-puzzle/a-pharaohs-journey/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to make sure to include in your nomination:
>Band name
>Album name
>Link to RYM page if it exists (if it doesn't say it doesn't exist)
>Image of album cover
>Reasoning why, it can be as long or short as you want
I won't be reminding any user to include these so that's on you to fix it with a reply or deleting your nomination and reposting it, I won't be including your nomination if you're missing one of these and don't fix it.
This is my first Yas Forums tournament I've ran so go easy on me :)

Alec Wilder - Music for the Lost Souls and Wounded Birds

It has literally 0 ratings, so I don't think I'll receive much approving replies. But, please, listen to this record. It's incredible.
>Alec Wilder’s music is a unique blend of American musical traditions – among them jazz and the American popular song – and basic “classical” European forms and techniques. As such, it fiercely resists all labeling. Although it often pained Alec that his music was not more widely accepted by either jazz or classical performers, undeterred, he wrote a great deal of music of remarkable originality in many forms: sonatas, suites, concertos, operas, ballets, art songs, woodwind quintets, brass quintets, jazz suites – and hundreds of popular songs.

>Many times, his music wasn’t jazz enough for the “jazzers,” or “highbrow,” “classical,” or “avante-garde” enough for the classical establishment. In essence, Wilder’s music was so unique in it’s originality that it didn’t fit into any of the preordained musical slots and stylistic pigeonholes. His music was never out of vogue because, in effect, it was never in vogue. It’s non-stereotypical specialness virtually precluded any widespread acceptance.
rateyourmusic.com/release/comp/alec-wilder/music-for-the-lost-souls-and-wounded-birds/

Attached: IMG_8239.jpg (581x601, 51.64K)

Repeating the nomination from the last tournament since it got close to making it:
Narcloudia - Day-Blind Stars
This band does not have any music on RYM
This is a Philippines dream pop band that I found in a compilation and fell in love with. Their debut album provides a very sophisticated, gorgeous and wide-ranging style that won me over
youtube.com/watch?v=HjUjKFJQBj4
youtube.com/watch?v=kj-RN_GZBJ8

Attached: 1578340262737.jpg (1196x1200, 529.37K)

Nominated this last thread but i didn't realize it wasn't the nomination thread
Russkaja - Energia!
Great gypsy punk/ska punk album that's pretty unique , haven't really heard anything similar to it . It's just a fun release all around . Not the most unknown band but RYM doesn't seem to recognize them for some reason

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/russkaja/energia_/

Attached: 7.jpg (1000x1000, 1.07M)

Mossenek - Sublingual Glossectum

Noise rock has been a pussy ass genre with DFA, Dinosaur Jr, later Sonic Youth and all that indie rock stuff so it always feels really refreshing and cool when it goes back on a "noise" oriented track.
Mossenek expertly craft demonic soundscapes reminiscent of Li Jianhong where guitar noise reigns king. Up your noise rock street cred with this bitchass today!

Attached: a1292848038_10.jpg (1200x1174, 213.3K)

Den Sorte Skole - Indians & Cowboys

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/den_sorte_skole/indians_and_cowboys/

A genre-blending album made up of samples from outside the West by a couple of guys from Denmark. Done completely on turntables, it goes from sounding like a club banger to even Swans on SftB at a time.

Attached: DSSIC.jpg (500x500, 347.39K)

here is actually a link to it on bandcamp.

densorteskole.bandcamp.com/album/indians-cowboys

>Link to RYM page if it exists (if it doesn't say it doesn't exist)
Right, sorry, here's the RYM link
pl.rateyourmusic.com/release/album/mossenek/sublingual-glossectum/
Here's a YT link
youtube.com/watch?v=MNlPuZxsfbc

I swear if bootlegs are not allowed.

>Jeff Mills - Jeff Mills @ Wire 03
>rateyourmusic.com/release/unauth/jeff-mills/jeff-mills-wire/
>The unrelenting, tribal energy that comes from this live set is something anyone who enjoys techno should listen to. If you are familiar with Jeff Mills' music, you'll recognize songs he's played in the past, making them feel like inside jokes. I cannot recommend this release enough, and the fact it has less than 100 ratings on RYM is criminal. He is without a doubt a genius in the genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qqdw_KOeHI

Attached: 6911053.png (558x472, 126.46K)

The Stolen Organ Family - The Glitter Scream Supreme Tape

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the-stolen-organ-family/the-glitter-cream-supreme-tape/

This is a very unique sounding album; It's a kind of psychedelic noise pop album with redneck/hillbilly/country influences. There's full of synths and plenty of noisy/distored guitars, and has a very nice lo-fi/electronic production style.

Attached: a1874575356_10.jpg (1200x1200, 389.12K)

>B-Shops for the Poor - The Iceberg Principle
>rateyourmusic.com/release/album/b-shops-for-the-poor/the-iceberg-principle/
>Hands down one of the most unique sounding avant-rock albums, especially for its period. Mixes both the angular composition style and free improvisation of Henry Cow with shades of downtown jazz, old school hip hop, industrial, and cabaret without feeling awkward. Organized into four suites, with sections ranging from light and playful to harsh and dissonant.
mega.nz/#!iJhUHaDA!dLx75tqO-zGaWgPr9r7h8YmngiYR6Hwebz4tjVit01c

Attached: theicebergprinciple.jpg (599x591, 111.69K)

Sanguinarius - Sin Nomine
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/sanguinarius/sin-nomine/
>Darkwave that emphasizes dark. It has catchy rhythms and melodies that hooked me on the first listen. Fun to listen through, but may be a bit too long for some. The styles can range from hard, stabbing pulses to calmer ambient sections.

Attached: sinnomine.jpg (500x500, 22.28K)

Josh T. Pearson - BBC 6 Music Session 21/05/2018

rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/josh-t-pearson/bbc-6-music-session-21_05_2018/

The lead singer from Lift to Experience made sudden return albums in both 2011 and 2018. This is a live session (26 minute EP, basically a short live album) of four songs that are insane combinations of country and post-rock that you would be hard pressed to find outside of Pearson and his projects. It has more of a dense sound than some of his other stuff, amd it's a very, very unique listen.
>(This is probably an iffy submission, but hopefully live stuff is allowed.)

Attached: b1fae4dd4c9b25869e5da536c91d74bb.jpg (600x600, 117.82K)

Tilt - Viewers Like You (1999)
Incredibly varied slice of 90s punk rock, featuring fantastic instrumentals, lyrics that range from thought-provoking to hilarious, and one of the most charismatic frontwomen in rock history. Whether you're a fan of 90s SoCal punk rock or the riot grrrl scene, it's absolutely essential, and I'd just recommend it to anyone with a passing interest in punk in general.
Currently sits at just 33 ratings, with an average of 3.60.
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/tilt/viewers_like_you/
youtube.com/watch?v=WgQZ4ZAewC4
youtube.com/watch?v=cHnw5v8CZk8
youtube.com/watch?v=zvFdtLeWDF4
youtube.com/watch?v=CTgRG5EXP8U
youtube.com/watch?v=_E-KMXqEkN0

Attached: R-383634-1459346744-4842.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 184.1K)

Supported

Adding onto these, support

Jerry Reed - Explores Guitar Country
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/jerry-reed/explores-guitar-country/

Straight-forward country blues. Jerry's low-key cover of Georgia On My Mind is my favorite rendition of all time. The rest of the album is upbeat, relaxing, and surprisingly accessible to people who may not be into contemporary country music.

Attached: jerry reed.jpg (355x355, 28.69K)

Here's a youtube link if you want a preview of the sound
youtube.com/watch?v=ValS711FiWc

The Outlaws - Dream of the West
Twangy, rambling surf rock with a western tinge. Joe Meek's electrifying, spacey production is all over the tracks here. A very overlooked gem of 60s pop music.
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the-outlaws/dream-of-the-west/

Attached: outlaws.png (600x600, 865.87K)

Supported

Supported

Link
youtube.com/watch?v=fFaRYtxx9mU

Intense - 2015 Remastered Collection
>jungle, drum and bass

This is almost half of the music on the random Gachet bootleg that somehow became RYMcore, yet it only has 9 ratings.
However, in the real world of jungle and DnB DJs, Intense is revered as essential and no one gives a fuck about what is one of literally hundreds of random Gachet bootlegs, all of the exact same musical quality.

Hoping this is included to show that the RYM hivemind is toxic and ran by teenagers with no real musical or historical understanding.

This compilation is absolutely stellar jungle, by the way

Attached: R-7828707-1449748537-1753.jpeg.jpg (300x296, 6.06K)

great thread!
K3 - de 3 biggetjes
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/k3/de-3-biggetjes/
de 3 biggetjes might look like your average children pop album (thats why it has so many low ratings I assume), but it actually has some incredible instrumentation and is filled with catchy hook. I love it because it is so versatile and suprises me how well made it is every time I listen to it :)
Energia only has 76 ratings? what the hell its very popular in belgium. Love the s/t track.
I hate that 'Straight Hits'album he made, but these live sessions are great

Attached: file.png (220x220, 134.26K)

Supporting
Bootlegs honestly shouldn't be allowed, the point of the tournament is lesser known artists and Jeff Mills is rather known. But that live set is pure kino so if it ends up being allowed then I'm supporting (but I think it shouldn't)

bump :(

>people are only supporting shit from meme genres

This is going to be a slower one since people aren't going to know the albums or even many albums under 100 reviews to nominate, it'll be fine

The prior thread had some nominations that didn't get renominated here yet if you're interested in some of them

>NOOO YOU HAVE TO SUPPORT MY ALBUMERINOOO NOT THESE OTHER MUSICERINOOOS

おしゃれテレビ [Oshare TV] - おしゃれテレビ

Amazing japanese technopop that flirts with early videogame music in a VERY sophisticated and unique way, even mixing toy sounds with lustful vocals

youtube.com/watch?v=PUI8qpN4Mrc
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/おしゃれテレビ/おしゃれテレビ/

Attached: OshareTV.jpg (489x489, 65.49K)

Uhhhh SUPPORTING

supporting these

this really is great.
at least listen to the title track
i'm from the netherlands but they played this here all the time aswell

Name - Hudo Narobe
Album name - Tenga

Hudo Narobe was an underground noise rock band that was active in the 90s In Eastern Europe. Their name translates roughly from Slovenian to “Damn Wrong.” Inspired by the band NoMeansNo’s album “Wrong.” They tried to avoid classic rock cliches and oft opted for experimental guitar sounds.

They released one album, Tenga. I personally feel like it’s an underground noise gem from the 90s, and deserves more recognition as such. As far as I know I’m the only one on RYM or Yas Forums who knows this exists.

RYM page : rateyourmusic.com/release/album/hudo-narobe/tenga/

My personal favorite song from the album : youtu.be/mg-xXHoQ63g

Attached: C5B29F02-79A1-42BB-BD46-D28FA6167A81.jpg (480x360, 15.66K)

DJJT X AKOZA - All in the Game
Really good lo-fi memphis rap inspired beat tape. Pretty psychadelic and dreamy.
rateyourmusic.com/release/mixtape/djjt-x-akoza/all-in-the-game/
listen: soundcloud.com/djjt-beats/djjt-x-akoza-all-in-the-game

supporting

forgot pic

Attached: a3223484082_10.jpg (1200x1200, 292.67K)

Toxic Lipstick - Prisoner of Hormones
Weird slutty hypergirly synth punkish music. Very energetic and fun.
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/toxic-lipstick/prisoner-of-hormones/
Samples:
youtube.com/watch?v=Gf3zEnyq9Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=3YgZl4EJIsQ

Attached: iu.jpg (300x300, 27.5K)

ДК Пocтopoнних - ДК Пocтopoнних
A good Russian post-punk album in a genre that deserves more attention then one release
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/дк-посторонних/дк-посторонних/

Attached: a3251062166_16.jpg (700x700, 66.33K)

The Cutiepies - QT3.14'5
>Amazingly well produced and well written midigrind
youtube.com/watch?v=eVL5iFDpnOQ
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/the-cutiepies/qt3​_​145/

Attached: qt3.14'5.jpg (1200x1200, 118.11K)

Support

Rebellen - Rebellen der Straße:
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/rebellen/rebellen-der-strabe/

Perhaps one of the most obscure Post-Hardcore bands I've encountered, although considering they were signed onto the infamous Rock-O-Rama Records, it isn't terribly surprising.

I asked a few German correspondents to get the gist of what they're saying. Despite being billed as "Patriotic Rock," the lyrics are more about emotions and internal struggle rather than over political sloganeering. Lyrics on other tracks were like Böhse Onkelz.

"Drei Kreuze" grabbed me upon first listen. Not as crazy about the vocals, but every time I thought I had the song pegged it shifted a bit without being gratuitous. Bass tone and the synth were neat in particular.

Sample:
youtu.be/p7gYipg-LNM

Full album:
files.catbox.moe/auh08u.mp3
files.catbox.moe/twz3tm.mp3
files.catbox.moe/9o2myt.mp3
files.catbox.moe/zfzhzk.mp3
files.catbox.moe/lwrl3e.mp3
files.catbox.moe/g4it4z.mp3
files.catbox.moe/pzkh6k.mp3
files.catbox.moe/mkhx1y.mp3
files.catbox.moe/9y19g7.mp3

Attached: 1403873874_front.jpg (800x785, 164.82K)

Paul Schutze - The Surgery of Touch
Great ambient album with elements of tribal ambient. Love everything by this guy, but this is by far my favourite release of his.
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/paul-schutze/the-surgery-of-touch/

Attached: paul schutze the surgery of touch.jpg (600x600, 249.36K)

Right now Mossenek - Sublingual Glossectum is the only album in. Keep nominating and supporting
This is a tough one, none of his real albums past 1994 have past 100 ratings so this could be fine but it could be slippery also. Stuff like this is what I talked about when I talked about exceptions, we'll see and I'll consider it. If not just about all his stuff is eligible
Sorry dude, came out in 2019

not my post but this was recorded in 2018 and came out only 10 days after your cut-off period. i think it's fair to be a little lenient

Spazztic Blurr
Before and After
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/spazztic_blurr/before_and_after__befo_da_awbum_/
crossover thrash that is actually good & fun
youtube.com/watch?v=qQ4MGivrYWE
youtube.com/watch?v=-hmcdRrHC_o

Attached: R-1424498-1350951327-7076.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 144.21K)

Ian Stocker - Robots Original Soundtrack
One of the most impressive video game soundtracks made, and for a shitty licensed Game Boy Advance game too
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ian-stocker/robots-original-soundtrack/

Attached: 61cJ+PPJ16L._SX466_.jpg (466x466, 52.11K)

Seasons (pre-din) - Music for Quiet Corners / Songs for No One
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/seasons-pre-din/music-for-quiet-corners-songs-for-no-one/
I had to add this album to RYM myself. It's one of my personal favorites. Very pretty piano songs mixed with somewhat noisy ambient soundscapes. I think this album is heavily underrated.

Attached: 91KZe1inT8L._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 70.71K)

woah

Wait wtf AntiWarhol was homeless not long go?

Attached: D43742B1-F3AE-44ED-B22F-6561B388FEC0.png (1242x2208, 688.26K)

bruh

Attached: 42E6B0AA-A110-46C1-B26B-10CBFD1EB3CF.jpg (1242x1360, 717.2K)

ロバートフリップ - Fruit Bowl
>Great plunderphonics album made using only sped up samples. While the anime aesthetic is still there, it's toned down a lot from other post nightcore releases. Gets kind of trippy towards the end.
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ロバートフリップ/fruit-bowl/

Attached: 7093180.jpg (1200x1200, 355.13K)

Jason Webley - Against the Night
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/jason_webley/against_the_night/
This is another one of my favorite albums. For me, it's divided into two halves. For the first half, you have very Tom Waits-esque cabaret. For the second half (which starts at Again the Night, in my opinion), it turns into some really great folkish music.

Attached: a2723507547_5.jpg (700x700, 75.85K)

exm and Mitoma - FF0000 (2018)

Autechre are one of my favorite groups of all time, and I'm always interested in finding more music that sounds like them, even if it's blatantly a clone. So it was a great delight for me to come across this album, because it's one of the only I've found so far that takes cues from Autechre's late period. It doesn't quite meet the same bar that Autechre have in terms of sound design, but it comes close and does well at scratching the itch that I look for.

Not catalogued on RYM (yet), and doesn't appear to be on YouTube either. The only place I know it can be found is Touched Music's Bandcamp page, which is where I got it from.
touched.bandcamp.com/album/ff0000

Attached: Cover.jpg (3000x3000, 694.34K)

this man played with magma on their first two albums iirc. really good avant-prog, beautiful chamber moments as well.

Yoch'ko Seffer - Ghilgoul (1978)
>Zeuhl, Jazz Fusion, Avant-Prog, Chamber Prog
youtube.com/watch?v=Kdgsbm3T0x8

mega.nz/#F!EZBz3CQJ!PO9O098dpeFkQ9klSvOGiQ

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/yochko_seffer/ghilgoul/
94 ratings

Attached: R-1470091-1222099950.jpeg.jpg (600x595, 66.44K)

Yep.

Nevidimka - Nautilus Pompilius
One of the best albums from the 80s Soviet new wave movement. On par with Kino as one of the best Russian bands of the time. Unrelated to this album, but Nautilus also created the soundtrack to one of the best Soviet bandit movies - Brat (Brother)
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/nautilus-pompilius/невидимка-1/

Attached: nevidimka.jpg (1500x1474, 886.78K)

DJ Sabrina the Teenage DJ - Witchkraft (2018)
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/dj-sabrina-the-teenage-dj/witchkraft/
>Warm, blissful and nostalgic lo-fi house music with a Sabrina the Teenage Witch theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=5iNr_xzlkNw

Attached: djsabrina.jpg (1200x1200, 169.82K)

Supported

Millennium Puzzle - A Pharaoh's Journey
Outstanding yugioh themed lo-fi easycore ep that has a very 2000s aesthetic despite being released during the summer of 2018
rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/millennium-puzzle/a-pharaohs-journey/

Attached: a pharaoh's journey.jpg (1200x1200, 204.52K)

support