She's pissed, ya'll

loudwire.com/hayley-williams-paramore-misery-business-spotify-playlists/

The Paramore singer and burgeoning solo artist had to reiterate her contemporary stance on the band's "Misery Business" after the music-streaming platform included the song on a playlist called "Women of Rock." In no uncertain terms, Williams told Spotify that the track doesn't belong there.

It was two years ago that listeners learned Paramore would put a moratorium on performing the 2007 Riot! single in concert. In September 2018, Williams announced at a show in Nashville that the group would be removing "Misery Business" from their live gigs "for a really long time." Before playing the hit, she said, "This is a choice we made because we feel like we should. We feel like it's time to move away from it for a little while."

Williams' stance concerns the song's lyrics, including the lines, "Once a whore, you're nothing more / I'm sorry that'll never change." The frontwoman had initially publicly distanced herself from the song in 2015.

But those feelings were again dredged up when Spotify recently highlighted the tune. Responding via her Instagram Story, as NME pointed out, the Paramore singer expressed her pleasure that her recent solo single "Simmer" appeared on the "Women of Rock" playlist. But she voiced vexation at the inclusion of "Misery Business."

"I know it's one of the band's biggest songs," Williams said, "but it shouldn't be used to promote anything having to do with female empowerment or solidarity."

The track was removed from the playlist.

This past Sunday (March 8) was International Women's Day 2020.

She continued, "I'm so proud of Paramore's career, it's not about shame. It's about growth and progression… and though it'll always be a fan favorite, we don't need to include it on new playlists in 2020."

Attached: whwwwww.jpg (720x720, 51.65K)

lol this hurt my head. a song calling someone else what she is is now old news to her. fucking confusing. we need more music calling women whores and calling them out on whorish behavior.

I think whore shaming is considered sexist because women are naturally whores. They used to pretend not to be fairly convincingly but things like this hint at the dark and coomerish nature of the femoid when not oppressed by the idea of decency.

>a song about a guy she likes with another girl
>calles her a "whore" just to talk shit
>like women don't call other women they're apparently in competition with, or better looking "whores"
>muh pandering
Oh Haley, here you go again with your stupid pandering bullshit.

Women are just lost. They have no idea what to think no matter what.

>"What, is this Paramore's "Creep"
>keep reading
>"Oh, it's just SJW shit."

this bitch needs to shut the fuck up or else i'ma get my boy Johnny Lennon to give her two shiners

Plus, wasn't this a thing before with this song? Maybe a couple of years ago?

Yes, OP's post mentions that
>The frontwoman had initially publicly distanced herself from the song in 2015.

this is obviously just throwing lowkey shade on Paramore, the band with all the members, in order to implicitly say that Hayley Williams, the solo artist, has moved on from Paramore completely and that also Paramore, the band with all its members, is problematic and should not be included on playlists
what a w***e

the old...

>NO IM BETTER THAN THE THING THAT GOT ME POPULAR

no you arent twat, just play the fucking song

this. it's fucking hilarious

Apparently, she doesn't really understand the saying "Don't shit where you eat"

nobody is dying to hear new Haley material
bitch they want to hear your hits and a bunch of weirdos want to look at your feet
thats it.
Just play the fucking song and whore it up while you can before that wall smashes into you.

Literally no one was asking for or wanted a Haley Williams solo album. Take note Lavren.

>Literally no one was asking for or wanted a Haley Williams solo album
apparently record labels have been wanting her to do it for a long time. she wanted to have a "band" instead

The riff on that song is pretty great desu.

Ok, but still.

that wouldve been a mistake
obviously the label wants her to be a Britney Spears type of act and I cant believe im saying this but Haley doesnt have enough talent to be that kind of act.

She had that airplanes song, she has the ability to carry a pop hit.

The label wanted her to be, now she's ditching paramore, while still saying they're not really over, all while trying to push her solo album. She's just really using paramore as a safety net if anything goes wrong.

I'd fuck her sweet little pussy.

She just sang the hook, B.O.B was the one carrying it.

I cannot remember anything about any part of any of Bob's verses. The song is just the hook.

she did that david guetta song that was pretty all right

I feel like i'm in a nightmare

ONCE A WHORE, YOU'RE NOTHING MORE
I'M SORRY THAT'LL NEVER CHANGE

Attached: 1557522179787.jpg (1242x1394, 338K)

It's obvious that she wants to stop singing that line because she wants to act like a whore now

>marries a literal "Chad"
>shames whores
>gets divorced
>wants to stop shaming whores all of a sudden
yep, I would bet my entire life savings that she's a whore.

Attached: 1563383479939.jpg (680x817, 33.71K)

Shame Hayley went mental.

this is the attitude that killed a Jewel

Times change.

Kek shes the whore now, so now she hates the song.

Especially when you werent even the musical talent. She is a performer, that is it. Paramore fucking sucks too, cringe as fuck.

"society" making it more acceptable to be a whore doesn't change the fact that a whore is a whore. No one likes whores, whether you're in Sweden or Saudi Arabia.

it's now a trend to be independent. I bet if everyone would start slut shaming, she would too. She is a shit plant that makes shit music shilled by jews as a shit product.

Attached: varg-vikernes.png (807x404, 137.2K)

I find it interesting that she is explicitly a Christian, and cut performing a track with a line that someone will never change-ie, going against the idea of forgiveness and redemption, and yet still says it’s for feminist reasons.
She’s hiding her power level bros.

Except Chad was literally the one who cheated on her

Sweden or Saudi Arabia
Same thing

Attached: 1583432686062.jpg (671x649, 189.61K)

Has cooming damaged your eyesight? It says right there she said she was happy that another Paramore song was on the same playlist.
I know you incels fear and loathe women but Jesus.

We’re all coomers and whores get over it, every one in this thread has insanely low intelligence which is why they have no friends. If you don’t like coomers then don’t be one , get off this website, and meet women who aren’t coomers either

It’s sexist because you’re unfairly misrepresenting men as being above who’re behavior

lol feminists are just autists

Nobody said anything about men. Women hate whore shaming because it's something shitting on their kind. Men get shamed for everything, things they can't even control

Sick of retards like you enabling this crap, this site used to be intelligent before you kike cum slurping zoomers showed up.

Attached: 473833447738.gif (493x342, 479.53K)

Oh holy fuck no one cares can you please just end yourself

When will we hear metal hayley Williams

Hayley Williams aka Low Budget Gwen Stefani

>Except Chad was literally the one who cheated on her
That's why his name is Chad

>Yas Forums
>intelligent

Yup.

Going solo and revoking your own song for "slut shaming" are the two biggest mistakes this has-been ever made

>implying you're the kind of person who would go see paramore live or listen to her solo album regardless

Paramore is one of my favorite bands. I own Riot, Brand New Eyes, and even their 2013 self-titled. Even After Laughter, despite falling for the SOUND CHANGE gimmick, was solid.
Her new solo shit is cringe.

After laughter was solid shit

It's a teenage girl band. Why are you listening to a teenage girl band and expecting them to do what would appeal to adult men?

I thought they cucked out when I first heard it, but then gave it an entire spin later on and realized it was actually good.

>Britney Spears type of act
>Haley doesnt have enough talent to be that kind of act.

Forget Britney, Haley doesnt even have Miley Cyrus tier talent

she is a good singer and has sizable input on the writing of the songs she sings
she has more talent than miley cyrus

how about a Mandy Moore? she was hot but severely lacking in talent

>she has more talent than miley cyrus

she doesnt though, not even close

can you expand on that at all?

Miley Cyrus is the vastly superior singer.
Superior stage presence.
And Miley is way more involved in writing and producing her material.

miley cyrus's voice is awful.
her stage presence is just as lazy and whorish as hayley's now if not more so. the people who put together her stage show and choreograph everything are more talented, and unlike britney, miley can't even dance.
a)she provides "additional writing" which means vocal runs and that shit. the producers write the songs and she changes them a little to get her name in the credits.
b) her material is terrible so who cares if she can write garbage.

>miley cyrus's voice is awful.

vastly superior to Haleys

>her stage presence is just as lazy and whorish as hayley's now if not more so.

yeh, thats what both of their fambases want. Every godamn daily thread about Hailey on here just talks about wanting to fuck her and talking about her feet

>the people who put together her stage show and choreograph everything are more talented, and unlike britney, miley can't even dance.

again, vastly superior to Haley "do the same exact squat move every song"

>a)she provides "additional writing" which means vocal runs and that shit. the producers write the songs and she changes them a little to get her name in the credits.

says you

>b) her material is terrible so who cares if she can write garbage.

Haley or Paramore material isnt any better
Party in the Fuckin USA was less of a lazy pop song than Misery Business

The stupidity used to be more innocent and funny and not zoomers bitching about their intense insecurities

>says you
says the writing credits