What is the worst musical opinion that you genuinely hold?

What is the worst musical opinion that you genuinely hold?

Attached: Unpleasant.jpg (1200x675, 124.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rWp92atlmsM
youtube.com/watch?v=VAc54Iz2ZIs)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I do not have any bad or wrong opinions because my taste is objectively correct.

Why would anyone think that their own opinion is bad? This is the dumbest question I have literally ever read.

I should be more popular.

>Why would anyone think that their own opinion is bad?
Contrarian opinions. Guilty pleasures. Unpopular albums. Not that hard to figure out, dude.

Graduation and Ye are kanye's best albums

All my opinions about music are great, motherfucker.

These
Well you should have said that

Attached: 0D7BF682-F2BD-4C6B-8273-3FA58F8EED96.jpg (750x409, 274.13K)

I think that not only is 1000 gecs the 2019 AOTY, but also one of the best albums of the past decade.

caramelldansen is in my top 20 songs of all time

Well now you know that's what the thread is about.
So start sharing some.

The people who say this usually have the worst opinions.

I think that Money Machine was SOTY unironically

Innerspeaker is better than Lonerism, I guess. I don't think I've heard anyone else express that opinion.

.5 is massively underrated

Attached: Cover.jpg (1425x1425, 567.53K)

You on the spectrum, fren?

Midwest emo is utter shit

The fact he pretends to like her now that critics told him it's okay to like her after putting out these terrible reviews makes me seethe

I have never loved or enjoyed any band more than Babymetal. Their shit just makes me happy

Attached: rha4lBR.jpg (5069x3379, 1.32M)

Patrician

Exact same thing happened with Playboi Carti. First album got a "not good", then Die Lit came out and everyone bought into the hype so he gave it a 7.

I only have good opinions.

Country is legitimately dogshit

>The people who say this usually have the worst opinions.
Actually, it's people who say shit like this that have the worst opinions.

Alright Mr. Perfect. Share some opinions then.

Forgot about that one too, s/t is even better than Die Lit what a retard lmao

Bikini Kill is a garbage band. Le Tigre is fine though (except for that one song endorsing Hillary Clinton)

About what? Give me a topic.

I know it's wrong but Julia Holter >>>>>> Joanna Newsom

That msi is well crafted and talented, and not what happens when you do all the drugs and smash buttons

Nu Metal isn't a bad genre, i thas tons of good albums, some amazing guitar riffs, I enjoy angry lyrics and vocal techniques, because I am a retard, but also because I think they're cool because I am a fucking retard who should kill himself.
I like all Weezer albums due to the reasons stated above, as I believe Rivers Cuomo is an amazing song-writer with amazing vocals, he knows how to write a hook perfectly each time.
All Linkin Park albums are great, great band in general.

Attached: dansvyt-53734842-ef9f-4599-a1fc-0e520cd9f775.jpg (1365x768, 178.21K)

It’s true

Hip Hop. Give some hip hop takes.
>Inb4 copout 'rap more like crap'

A lot of my taste is just based on what songs are catchy, regardless of any other aspects of the music

punk is a dogshit genre, there doesnt exist a good punk album because the genre is inherently trash

Attached: 1575977594477.jpg (918x804, 109.5K)

I like lots of hip hop, mostly '90's rap though. Artifacts, Gang Starr, Organized Konfusion, ATCQ, Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, Naughty By Nature, Wu Tang, Outkast. Here's an opinion: Enter the Wu-Tang is inferior to several Wu solo albums. Ghostface and ODB have the best solo albums. Nigga Please > Return to the 36 Chambers. As for Outkast, my album ranking is unusual:
>Southernplayalisticadillacmusic > Aquemini > ATliens > Stankonia > that other shit
Trap is shit and is neither rap nor hip hop.

Modern Love is the best Bowie song outside of the Diamond Dogs album

What about "The Width of a Circle"?

Just Dance is the best song of the 2000s

The Gaga song? Based as fuck if true, early Gaga was kino

all right opinions.

Which musician cements this opinion for you?

Even in current year 2020, I still listen to and enjoy emo once in a while.

I've never listened to a single Beatles album

Anthony Fagtano is an absolute retard and I'm sick of this board letting him mold their opinions for them.

all NIN albums are 10/10

You're better off.

The latest Green Day album, Father Of All Motherfuckers was really good.

All too Well by Taylor Swift is ironically one of my favorite songs, and it's not because I'm one of those Swift simps who wants to date her. I genuinely think it would be heralded as a classic if it had been on Blood on the Tracks.

youtube.com/watch?v=rWp92atlmsM

BASED

we need more metal bands with big band horn sections

I hate rush

"underground hip-hop" like bones, sybyr fka syringe, night lovell, oliver francis, or early xxxtentacion are massively underrated. listen to banshee by bones or hellhorse/antiworld by syringe. so much amazing shit

wrong. tlop >
wrong.
correct
painfully wrong
what era? the modern math shit? correct
correct
correct aside from weezer weezer is terrible
correct
not the best but it was AMONG the best so correct.
you're not missing anything
correct
disgustingly wrong
wrong
boring/10
wrong horns ruin any song theyre in

Man that really is bad. What do you not like about it? Some people don't really appreciate Geddy Lee's singing.

It's important to observe and follow along the waveform of a song while listening in order to fully appreciate it

Freddy Mercury was actually a complete shit singer with an awful, grating, screamy voice whenever he tried to actually "sing" rather than rap.

based mass replying faggot with unsolicited opinions

there is almost nothing worth listening to from the 21st century so far. there's probably thirty good albums tops, counting hypothetical ones that i suspect exist but have yet to find. almost all of these would also be from the early 2000's.

>rap
What

To be fair I definitely don't think Lonerism is a bad album, I just think Innerspeaker has more really good songs.

List the albums you know are worth listening

Freddy Mercury is literally just a rapper in most of his songs. Spoken word set to music.

I expect these will be the most controversial.

1: The lightning fast hi hat runs in trap sound cool and add rhythmic flavor and energy to a song, people just don't like them because they aren't real drums or they think they sound weird

2: Sampling is wack, get your own musicians

3: Listen to music outside of the western tradition, people are only limiting themselves when they exclusively listen to 12TET music with traditional western ideas of chords and chord progressions. If you want to know where to start I recommend Indian classical music, the album Kali Badariyan Barse by Girija Devi is great (here's one song youtube.com/watch?v=VAc54Iz2ZIs)

4: Classic rock is one of if not the most overrated genres

5: Brag rap is incredibly boring and if your album consists entirely of rapping about how cool you are then you should diversify your range of subjects you can rap about

This one is more for music makers than people who just listen to music

6: Learning music theory is incredibly beneficial, it won't make your music soulless it will just help you make less boring music. The only people who say it's bad to learn music theory are lazy fags who want to justify their laziness. The fact that someone would love something deeply and spiritually like music and not want to learn more about it is mind boggling

This is one of the worst albums I've ever heard. The critical acclaim still baffles me to this day

Attached: hopkins.jpg (1280x1280, 92.51K)

Right, because it’s impossible that he could like albums that have a substantial increase in quality. There are a ton of people who didn’t like Carti’s mixtape but like Die Lit, and there are even more that didn’t like Lana’s previous output but like her new album. It’s ridiculous to get angry at somebody for liking one album but not another.

All female musicians should sing while sitting on my face.

What about post punk bands like talking heads or Joy division?

name a better electronic album
I’m guessing you find Jon Hopkins corny and simple, n i agree