Word on the street, Julian Casablancas has been DMing multiple teenage girls despite being in his forties

Word on the street, Julian Casablancas has been DMing multiple teenage girls despite being in his forties

Thoughts?

Attached: 129023909023.jpg (750x918, 53.65K)

based

>Some people think they're always right
>Others are quiet and uptight
>Others, they seem so very nice-nice-nice-nice, oh
>Inside they might feel sad and wrong, oh no
>Twenty-nine different attributes
>Only seven that you like, oh
>Twenty ways to see the world, oh
>Twenty ways to start a fight, oh

[Chorus]
>Oh, don't, don't, don't get up
>I can't see the sunshine
>I'll be waiting for you, baby
>'Cause I'm through
>Sit me down
>Shut me up
>I'll calm down
>And I'll get along with you

You Only Live Once bro

>he wouldn’t do it for the prime Mexican art hoe pussy
Are people not allowed to be rockstars now ? Only black rappers?

Who cares? Every big rock star has slept with underage fans.

Who cares?

>you're so deep baby
lmao

doubt

Attached: julian suckin boob.jpg (374x258, 18.98K)

That's what rock and roll is all about dude.
>she was just 17 you know what i mean

cringe but also based

looks like one of his spanish retard fans used google translate

Ask Jessie Lacey how that turned out in current year

>being nice to fans that have tagged him
uh oh guys this looks sinister...

Yeah, I'm sure he would send some random teenage boy "love your bio, so deep!"

I would totally have had sex with him as a teenage boy and not regretted it, so I don't really see the problem with this. She's probably just going to lose her virginity to some random douche bag who tells her he cares about her until she finds out he told 4 of her friends that and fucked them too.

>mfw seeing all these replies defending him
oooooofcourse

Attached: 1579658417861.jpg (453x470, 24.28K)

Dilate tranny

Well, his father left his wife for a 16 years old model

Or he left his former life for Julian's mother, who was 16, something like that

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (454x339, 27.32K)

>prime Mexican art hoe pussy
way better than american art hoes trust me on that

kill yourself pedo, nobody wants you on this world, and no one will miss you

fpbp

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CAN’T JUST CRUSH PRIME UNDERAGE PUSSY IF YOU’RE A HUGE ROCKSTAR WITH MONEY AND INFLUENCE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ONLY TYRONE, JAMAL, AND MANLET LAFART CAN DO THAT NOOOOOOO AAAAAHHHGGGHHHHG!!!!!!!!

Attached: soijak(612).jpg (708x800, 94.73K)

>Implying the idea that young women shouldn't be able to choose whoever they want to fuck because they lack agency isn't rooted in misogyny and the ideas of "protecting" young women which promotes the idea that women are a weaker sex

When I was a gay teenager I used to flirt with and fuck older dudes. I wasn't molested. I thought it was fucking hot and would definitely seduce them against their will despite knowledge what they were doing was illegal. Deal with it. As long as it's consensual I don't see the problem.

Didn't he pressure a 14 year old into sending nudes? Hardly the same

Preferring beautiful young women from 18-22 than old hags who hit the walls doesn’t make you a pedo, just a man

Teenagers aren't kids and they get horny. If they are 14 or above I don't see the issue if it's not rape.

I fucking hate when people use ampersands instead of “and.” Looks pretentious as fuck.

uhm, may I say based

Right the idea that you can't fuck someone who is completely hot and a legitimate rockstar because you're 14 and don't know better is just the establishment's way of protecting younger women because they believe they can't make their own decisions.

What is a year or 2 going to do to make you more of a human if you don't put yourself in situations to learn from? Growing up is about making mistakes, and the idea that sexual mistakes are this great burden that weighs like a count on women's for the rest of their lives is just thinly vielled Christian puritanical bullshit at best.

Pretend my grammar is better here. I corrected this too much for it to make sense.

Retards think it might harm them or traumatize them in some way, but do you really think some groupie would regret having sex with a rockstar lmao? That teenager that David Bowie fucked in the 60s probably dreams of that night to this day.

Nah, he chatted up a 16 year old and then fucked her when she was 18

Douchey and illegal. The dude over 40.

join the 41%

>women are so dumb that they feel pressured in sending pictures through the fucking phone
Women's brains indeed stops developing in their childhood.

Do you have the same issue with cougars and wine aunts fucking young men too? Or is that empowering to women?

take your grievances to twitter you fucking gay moralfaggot lmoa

Yes I have a problem with it

Women only get angry at this because they know that older men can always fuck young girls but older women very rarely get to fuck that young boipucci. They of course couch their anger in being offended by perverts creeping on innocent young girls, but they're just butthurt that they quickly will or already have dried up.

ANOTHER BRICK IN THE WALL

Attached: joker dance.webm (640x640, 2.94M)

Imagine not wanting to be a sex toy for a 45 year old MILF when you were 16.

You are gay mate.

f*moid hands wrote this

Shut up you British faggot

14 year olds are kids incel-kun

Not British and not a faggot.
You, on the other hand...

>be a sex toy for a 45 year old MILF when you were 16.
based

>using "mate" when not british
so you're autistic

45 is a bit much eh

Based. I'm obsessed over MILFs/cougar since I was 14, when I watched Sopranos for the first time.
I still dream about Jennifer Melfi to this day.

Attached: 1581261229181.webm (1920x1072, 2.99M)

Australians say "mate" all the time you fuckin retard.

even more cringe

Yeah sure it's sleazy but as long as he wasn't pressuring her into sending nudes/fucking him who cares?

Nah, I've seen women staying hot until their late 50s, but they all of them took care of themselves.
And I might be biased.

nvm he's not canceled

Attached: 1223932902039.png (455x298, 30.38K)

People who gets pressure into doing anything online shouldn't be able to use the internet because they are too retarded for it.

Not worse than being a faggot.

then why share the screenshot

Better to expose a potential groomer than to not.

To brag to your leftist friends that Julian Casablancas liked your profile picture and then one of them realizes they can gain some followers by using the context to promote outrage and become a "whistleblower" type who is courageous on the internet and use that fame to become a celebrity!

fucking based

I bet she fucked him, had the best night of her life and desn't want to cancel him.
Based thot.