Pitchfork is officially irrelevant corporate trash. press S to spit on its grave

Pitchfork is officially irrelevant corporate trash. press S to spit on its grave.

Attached: Screenshot_20200305-010910.png (720x680, 301.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5uik5fgIaI
youtu.be/6ngdUiecnVw
youtube.com/watch?v=bg82FqrCjcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>filtered this hard
Bad bunny is based idiot

P4k has been shit since at least 2011

Who the fuck still pays attention to this dead site? It hasn't been relevant since the late 2000s.

jajajajajajajaja
seethe more gringo

Attached: 54656465464.jpg (512x512, 30.71K)

All they care about is cultural relevance and since browns are the new whites this all makes sense.

Tokenism at its finest. There are hundreds of better Latin American artists than this faggot, and Pitchfork chose to shill him specifically, ignoring that he has a large fan following in South America. Once again, Pitchfork chooses to support the industry over the musicians

bad bunny is unbelievably based though

Who's that? She's cute

You're at least 5 years late to that realization bud.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5uik5fgIaI

It was a lot better than I expected tbf

>t. bitter unsigned tacofag

>Bad bunny is based idiot
Man what?

Attached: 200_s.gif (161x200, 21.48K)

Cry for my 4'10 goblinas faggot

Attached: 1528955199589.webm (570x714, 212.55K)

Yes, it's tokenism but it's part of a bigger move. A friend of mine that is somewhat related to Condé Nast told me they're planning to extend the Pitchfork brand (Fest, Radio and reviews overall) by making an spanish edition. "Pitchfork Latam".

Retarded. Actually kind of laughable. Shitfork is fucked either way. No one will ever take it seriously anymore, not that they have since 2011

ESTA CABRON SER YO
ESTA CABRON SER YO

>"Pitchfork Latam"

Attached: 1561598414823.webm (640x360, 1.1M)

jet were right

Jet unironically aged better than a lot of the Indie bands they were shilling, mindless fun Garage Rock is better than pretentious shit like Clap your hands and say Yeah

Está bueno cabrones, I would like it if they gave attention to Latin music outside of the (huge) urbano acts and the diaspora mexican-american ppl in the indie circles but the album is good and fun and they've given higher scores to more mediocre rap albums so I'm not bothered

That said... I'm not sure this is a good idea

I would exclusively listen Shine On for a year if it meant I never had to hear reggaeton again

It's been irrelevant since 2010.

Pitchfork, fantano etc is passé in this Day and age. Why the fuck do yall need someone to tell you what music is good or not?

Just hop on Spotify and give a listen goddammit, decide for yourselves.

this
Christgau is a faggot but at least he got new music to a new audience.
Fantano's reviews are written to attract views and positive feedback to him, not to introduce anything to anyone.

>Fantano's reviews are written to attract views and positive feedback to him, not to introduce anything to anyone.
Lol, he's the main reason anyone knows about Death Grips.

On the one hand one would like to be poptimistic, or at least not closed minded and pretentious, and admit that corporate music can sometimes be good
On the other, it makes sense to accept that has succumbed to be the new Rolling Stone for years now, when it was incorporated as year another year of the corporate music industry.

accept that Pitchfork has succumbed

Oof

yeah I see no flaws

this has been true for at least 5 years if not 10 lol

You just found this out?
Pitchfork is like the CNN of music review sites

>since browns are the new whites
lol you fucking wish

How old are you?

Is it fair to say that if you don't understand Spanish you can't really offer a valuable opinion on this album?

Nah. You can offer valuable opinion on other International artists too.

ELLA ES CALLAITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I can honestly say Pitchfork occupies like

Pitchfork was always bad , only difference is that back in the day they pandered to Angsty Indie yuppies instead of the woke crowd

Nah, Pitchfork was cool

this, but with more feeling

pitchfork was bought out by Forbes a while ago, obviously its going to be more corporate.

He was one of the first people to review Exmilitary back when they were unknown, and his 10/10 review of TMS is the main reason they blew up on Yas Forums.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK SOMEONE WHO ISNT SOME WHITE GIRL DOING DREAM POP GETTING NEW BEST MUSIC?!?! AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1571660163501.png (700x700, 432.22K)

Don't forget "le King Gizzard doing YUMMY retro rock"

Only realized now?

bitch, learn to spell.

based idiot

lmao, you were obviously not on Yas Forums during 2011 if you don't believe fantano helped in making death grips more well known. and not just dg, there are tons of punk and noise hands that I wouldn't know if it wasn't for tnd.

bands*

youtu.be/6ngdUiecnVw
>not jamming out to this

I don't know why you guys obsess with having some Critics tell you what to like
This is something I understand from 14 years old going through a phase but I assume most users here are older than that

Most critics aren't even musically trained anyway

did you hear the album? what is your point on this?

his vocal melodies really go well with that style of music

>pitchfork being poptimists
nothing new

>Best New Music
youtube.com/watch?v=bg82FqrCjcs

wtf...

Quick confesion here

I'm latin and in my country every radio stations play reggaeton every time. These are my conclusions:

Reggaeton is the worst genre of all, lyrics are generic as fuck and all songs are about sex, no lie. Every song uses the same beats. Every song sounds exactly the same, and every reggaeton fan is extremely dumb

Reggaeton only works to take a girl you like to the disco and dance like you are fucking while she doesn't care, reggeaton is only about making people sluts
If you think that a song of reggeaton is better than other then you are literally retarded, they are all the same

basado

What is this? 2010?
We already know this.

This.
So much this.