Women can't make music outside of "ah-bloo-bloo I'm a girl and I'm sad". Why is that?

Women can't make music outside of "ah-bloo-bloo I'm a girl and I'm sad". Why is that?

Attached: dissapoint.jpg (450x372, 26.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b1vYGTgMT2k&t=235s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frogposter can't make posts outside of "OH YES TYRONE KEEP FUCKING MY ASSHOLE". Why is that?

Björk.

Congratulations, you're more retarded than the OP

She makes the exact kind of music I said in my post.

Cocteau twins

Because women have it harder than men.

Never heard Siouxsie do this.

LOL

Men make music about the same shit too.

How? They're genetically and socially privileged. They will never feel loneliness and sadness, worst thing that can happen to you as a woman is getting raped, but that's about it (it's also scientifically proven they enjoy being raped).

It's time to stop, user.

>Declare Independence
>Naturra
definitely more, but these two popped up in my head

seek sunlight

I want to lick the sweet sweat juice between Awkwafina's toes while she says "Yes drink my aquafina" in a fake asian accent as she plays with her tits, fully clothed. Then I want her to wrap her feet firmly (almost chokingly) around my neck and pull me in to her crotch. SURPRISE, IT'S BULGING, a pleasant one if you ask me and then I look at her and smile only to find the same devilish smile seen on her natural resting face but then her face starts to shrivel and horns start to grow on ALL sides of her head. I will try to escape but fail due to an unexpected magnetic pulse between our bulges. The abomination's head will approach mine, smile gettig increasingly sardonic, flames growing around us, contrasting with the painfully chilling nails planted in my skin. The creature starts to hump me at a pace with wich I will fail to keep up and then the fiery bubble will tighten around us, molding us into one greater abomination and then tighten some more until we are in this realm seen no more. Mortals of this world will go on with their days as we go on with ours in a hellish and eternal void of pain and pleasure.

Attached: awkwafina2.jpg (1000x562, 224.16K)

That's just not true. Like fundamentally not true.

>you literally can't do things because you are destined to be the fragile sex
>people doesn't take you seriously because you have a pussy

Cmon, isn't that hard to see.

you're being unfair, they also make "ah-ha-ha I'm a girl and I'm happy" music sometimes

Every time you see an incel plead for sympathy and understanding of their situation, just remember this post.
Please go back to your shithole, subhuman psychopath.

Stop drinking incel kool aid anytime

name them

no wonder they call you fuckers robots

Ah yes. Hildegard Von Bingen, Elliane Radigue, Clara Schumann, Alice Coltrane and many many others only made that kind of music. Retard.

listen to more music
also have sex while you're at it, jesus

Yas Forums did change. Good to see that our community doesn't approve things like that anymore.

These are the people that make the no gf threads....

>replying seriously

It's time to stop, anons.

Stay bluepilled.
Yes, thanks to that all we have is poptimism, waifufag and hip hop threads. It really did change for the better huh?

People like things you don't like

>NOOOOOOOO NOT MY NIGGERINOS

Does he count as bluepilled? If not, what color do you think this pill is?

Bluepilled, just like every coomer here that worships women.

You literally made a bait thread similar to this like 2 days ago.
>How do you know it was me?
Filename. Now fuck off

tourists literally filtered by a generic shitpost lmao

I'm just hoping I can save this board from reddit tourists and get back to discussing good music again by dropping redpills.

go back to your incel containment subreddit, you fucking faggot. Vermin like you are the reason r9k has become even more of a shithole instead of a shithole dedicated to being a sad sack of shit.

>I'm just pretending to be retarded!
How about you start a Scarlatti thread or something instead?

>OH NO
>THOSE ASSHOLES ARE POSTING ROUGH OPINIONS ABOUT WOMEN AGAIN
>NOOOOOO YOU'RE RUINING MY KEK IMMERSION
>SHUT UP SHUT UUUUUUUUUP
>YOU'LL NEVER HAVE SEX BECAUSE WOMEN ARE FRAGILE BABY WHO NEED OUR SENSITIVITY AND CARE
>"HAVE SEX"-OK, THAT'LL DO IT
>BET YOU LOOK LIKE A MASSIVE FOOL RIGHT NOW, HUH?

Attached: 1569060932040.gif (600x718, 78.91K)

You sure did teach him a lesson

What the fuck is going on? No one in the history of humanity has ever said that or something remotely similar

>>you literally can't do things because you are destined to be the fragile sex
That's the dream of many, many Men
>>people doesn't take you seriously because you have a pussy
Lol, imagine having a stripped out snail, a magic micro dick and (occasionally) a fleshy roast beef in between your legs and thinking you can ever get a grip on reality...

T. Gay men

Oops, *man

>Boo hoo i can't be a slave because i'm a woman
>NOOOOOO i'm gonna be forced to have the greatest orgasm of my life when my child is born
>Booo hooo chad won't fuck my asshole
>Oh NOOOOOOOO this beta didn't bought me what i wanted
>1.0 Million subs? Buty friend has 1.5 Million reeeee
>Ahhhhh why won't these ugly guys i despise sabe me ftom chad's beatings
>What do you mean you don't support wehman???

Just have sex bros. It's not that hard, trust me.

I need feminism because i don't want to want to act like a Man to be treated as a Man.

>I tolerate women because they get my benis wet xD

No, I "tolerate" women because I have actually seen one in real life that isn't my mom and realized they're people just like me.

people sucks

>t. woman

>all those roasties seething
absolutely based

OH NOOOOOO! STOP INSULTING MY FEMALE ICONS! MY HECKIN ROASTERINOS! BE THE COWBOY WAS ALBUM OF THE HECKIN DECADE!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 14.63K)

DUDE SEX LMAO

>using soijack appropriately
What is the point? Half the womeme defeners itt are trolling and the other are probably confused bisexual teenagers. If you really want to cash in on (You)s you need to start posting soijack with conservative viewpoints.

Most women don't really care about accomplishing things. Nor do they really even care about being taken seriously.

They just complain more than men do about the tiniest little things. That doesn't mean they have it harder.

Cuck.

Dozens of examples to the contrary came to mind when I read this - I won’t bother dumping names that’ll go largely ignored. Sounds to me like you need to broaden your horizons and do so more digging, OP. Plenty of talented producers and songwriters that this doesn’t apply to worthy your time.

Why is this board so mysogynistic??

>all these butthurt simp replies
based

>Why is this board so mysogynistic??

Attached: 1546031227021.jpg (803x801, 125.17K)

Thank post-election amerisharts and r9k.
Eventually they will get bored or get laid and this retarded women = bad meme will fade away.

>Eventually they will get bored or get laid
By a used up hag willing to settle down

Everyone ITT should listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=b1vYGTgMT2k&t=235s