Tell me Yas Forums, why are you not MGTOW?

Tell me Yas Forums, why are you not MGTOW?

M.G.T.O.W - Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: "No". Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a "man" is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn't.

sov·er·eign·ty
ˈsäv(ə)rən(t)ē/Noun. Meaning: Supreme power or authority. Autonomy, independence, self-government, self-rule, self-determination, freedom. Self-governing.

Attached: 0.png (1920x1925, 15.87K)

word

Attached: ab.jpg (700x700, 75.01K)

Shut the fuck your not MGTOW faggot
Its about self improvement and not dating temporary and permenant if your older
Shut up

>your not faggot
>your not
>your

go back to school, then you can talk to me about self-improvement

Sorry man that i wrote it wrong but i dont know who asked
Im on break and dont have 8 hrs to spend

just the way you speak overall tells me all I need to know about you, doesn't take me eight hours to use simple but proper sentencing and grammar

like I said, go back to school, you need it

I'm man enough to not fallow this faggy shit

so what would you suggest as opposed to MGTOW? how exactly are you "man enough"?

True story funny story. Every dude I know who is mgtow has come out as gay less than two years later

you seem to know a lot of gay men user, do you have something you'd like to share with us?

I'm married with kids but if I was alone I would stay that way. Modern people are not worth the efforts.

agreed. the main problem as I see it, is narcissism

Because I disagree. Deal with it.

in a world where this is not a troll thread, just the way you've structured your post

screams insecure mate

check my dubs
shit... in a world where this is a troll post same thing

Real men don't need bullshit slogans. We do what we want as productive members of society.

Actually, I know a guy who acts like hes a bad ass, but he has severe psychological issues and self image issues who's recently joined the mgtow movement. His best friend is a gay black dude. Like, they're best friends. I'm pretty sure that the gay dude wants to fuck him and I think he likes the attention the black dude gives him. Pretty sure they're going to end up fucking each other.

Exactly. Mgtow is pathetic and as toxic as the feminists.

fair enough user

troll response

nobody said or implied anyone needs a slogon, the slogon is just there to make it easier for likeminded men to network and help each other

Same reason im not religious.
I dont swear oaths or join groups to defend against invisible enemies

how so?

>invisible enemies
please elaborate?

>likeminded men
People who are behind the MGTOW banner arent people you want to network with, user..

nah, that would have been to call you gay as opposed to just insecure.
look, youve got an acronym, a post, a dictionary definition with pronunciation. have fun with you insecurities

why not?

what insecurities do I have?

the kind that make you post your opinion on interpersonal relationships w phoe-instructional life lessons complete with pronunciation.
"mgtow and post about it".
"im vegan, ask me about it"

Hey, come validate me, i'll OP.
just as sad this is a troll thread to hook all teh incels.

sadder still you get a sense of accomplishment.

masturbate privately, for fuck sake. nobody think youre clever

tits or gtfo

Because the name itself is fucking oxymoron. It's the same as any group of "free thinkers" who all think alike. MGTOW is full of insufferable douchebags all going the same way.

I'm all set with that nonsense.

more like checkem, faggot

No need to sign up. Just realize people only further self interests and decide to further your own and forget the rest of it.

Look at people now days who can't put a phone down. Society has clearly jumped the shark and if it doesn't appeal to you forget about it.

Yes I am well aware. Congratulations, you said fucking nothing.

I can somewhat agree with this. most mgtow are insufferable. but the idea is separate from the people. much like how the philosophy and spirituality behind christianity is sound, but how the people who claim to be christians are most of the time completely insufferable and behave in ways completely counter to their supposed faith

didnt respond to me either
checked btw.

go to bed OP, dick waiting for you in those dreams

If it doesn't make sense now wait till you are considered old and see how much better life is when you seek approval of absolutely no one.

MGTOW is a symptom of the destruction of society by women. It's not a movement, it is not a deliberate pushback, it's just something that men like me have had to do to get through life happily.

Do I still want a good woman? Yes, of course, I have just lost all hope of finding one based on the evidence presented. Do I care? No, I have a lot of distractions like building things, fixing shit, playing games, having fun with my friends, a whole list of things that feminists and LGBT faggots keep trying to ruin.

We do want a good woman, we just wish there were enough of you. And STOP BEING SO FUCKING FAT ALL THE TIME!!!

Attached: 1402913308437.png (900x644, 321.82K)

why are you so angry?

based

also based, very nice response

And much like Christianity, I have zero fucking use for it, because only feeble-minded cunts do.

only a feeble mind would believe that something as complex as christianity has nothing to offer him / her

I'm not, you just think I'm angry because my big dick energy scares you.

Nah

the loudest one in the room tends to be the one with the smallest penis

This fag seems like the type to think that everyone else is stupid and hes the only person with any common sense. He probably wears a fedora and a walks around with a came and a top hat.