How can I give myself cauliflower ear? I have been training BJJ, Muay Thai...

How can I give myself cauliflower ear? I have been training BJJ, Muay Thai, and MMA for ten years and my ears look completely fine. I've tried punching myself repeatedly in the ears; they go red, swell up, then go back to normal. Any advice?

Attached: hi-res-627b4d4ef1c56b75046aeb877a6c992e_crop_north.jpg (630x420, 19.17K)

Wrestling

HAHAHAHA youre literally as fucking stupid as all the fucking retards i train with
listen pleb im a mvp and i wear fucking ear guards to not look like a retard
ur "trophy" cauliflower ears" provde one thing you fucking suck ass piece of shit

I do wrestle, within the context of MMA. There are newbies who get cauliflower ear within a few months of training, and I haven't got anything in a decade of dedication.

you're trash>7
same guy trash talking u and i dare u to fucking do smth about it id literally fucking repaint the cage with ur blood u dog shit autist

Nah, you definitely look like a fag wearing headgear, bro.

man i want to fuckin kill u right now im so glad i came on this piece of shit thread im fucking wild u dont even know i got half a bottle of vodka in me and im fucking steaming rage looking at ur autism where the fuck are u from and which gym do u go to i want to find u and meet u after this is all over i will fucking destroy you wether its in the parking lot or the cage

WHERE
THE
FUCK
ARE
YOU
FROM
HOMO
ill be ur fucking death

I couldn't care less - I'm a BJJ black belt, I'd murder you, friend. What I care about is how to get cauliflower ear that I've always wanted.

play rugby (front row)

NO YOU WONT LOL IM A FUCKING SIGNED PRO FIGHTER YOU'RE A RETARD WONDERING ONLINE HOW TO GET FAKE CAULIFLOWER EARS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA FAKE CAULIFLOWER EARS OMFG
i want to destroy u im serious where u from not kidding ill fucking meet u there tell me ur gym name
black belt bjj look at this retard UNDER WHO'S FUCKING NAME ARE U BLACK BELT BECAUSE IM BLACK UNDER THE GRACIES LOL

Good idea, but I'm too old (28) to start playing rugby when I've never done ball sports before.

Are you stupid? You can have mine. Why try to look tough? you already can actually fight, dipshit.

Every time I see that Frenchie cum guzzler, I get so fucking mad. But then I remember he made Hendricks uber butthurt and choked out Bisping and all is forgiven

punch yourself in the face next time retard. in both eye sockets. gotta train like it’s a fight.

Attached: 3EC35586-8480-452A-9280-F6E18C92BF1C.jpg (786x1024, 80.4K)

Attached: FXLThSZh.jpg (600x341, 18.41K)

K THEN GIVE ME UR GYM NAME LOL

Just cut your face up famalam, it will make you look tough, like you got mugged alot!

TELL ME ONE MOVE IN BJJ I DONT KNOW ONE FUCKING SHIT U CAN TEACH ME COME ON IM WAITING

I'm not the same user you were arguing with. I just stumbled upon this thread and wanted to know why OP wants deformed ears. Personally I think you're both retarded.

I'm a BB directly under Carlos Gracie Jr as of last November. Not that it matters as that is not the point of this thread.

Yeah, I but I want to look tough too. What's so wrong with that?

It's something I always wanted, and to look tough.

LOL WHERE THE FUCK ARE U FROM BITCH

You should probably turn off Caps Lock.

>Any advice?
my advice would be to consider yourself lucky. if you're a black belt in BJJ, why do you want cauliflower ear? I get that some people view it as a trophy but that's honestly just silly. just be happy that you acquired your black belt without having deformed ears, I'm sure many of the top fighters in the world would envy that.

serious or ironic, you're fucking retarded, shut the fuck up

>6
I BET U G OT A PUSSY ASS FACE THAT U CANT STAND AND U WANT IT PURPOSELY DESTROYED LOL
COME ON MAN WHERE ARE U FROM ILL COME KILL U ITS EVEN BETTER

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

I come from earth. Same as you. Don't you get the newsletters?

Well, I don't know. To each his own I guess. Good luck user.

I trained boxing and Muay thai for about 4 years before I starting doing any (mma) grappling, which ive done for about 5 or 6 years now. I never had a single cauliflower ear before i started grappling, and ive had them syringe drained twice. They look more or less normal now and i havent had any problems in about a year.

I think its the grappling that does it, headfighting and pressure, being really grindey seems to cause it. Like when the side of your head chaffes against stuff. Gi players seem to get it worse.

DONT DODGE NERD LOL TELL ME WHERE YOURE FROM ILL COME SET U DOWN IN UR FUCKING GRAVE BITCH

ear guards idiot

naah mate, thats young enough. just google for a team near you and say you wanna play hooker (thats the guy in the centre, so you fuck up both ears). ball handling isnt required for forwards. only violence matters