Cuckold bread

Cuckold bread

Attached: 1588127935274.jpg (945x1318, 860.55K)

Looking to trade for pics. This is my gf.
Kik. Soulbeans

Attached: 2DA9633C-E442-44E5-9C72-52774090266B.jpg (619x608, 97.51K)

Ex gf used to cuck me. Kik me: MisterE_1313

Attached: ich (1).jpg (407x513, 49.36K)

How did you bring up being a cuck to your SO? Did they look at you differently after you brought it up?

I'm in my mid 30s. My wife was horrified at first, that was a few years ago. Over time of me being patient and not pushy, she has gradually realized it is not threatening my actual feelings about her, and she has opened up about her fantasies to me.

Now we have sex more frequently, and 90% of the time we have sex, we dirty talk about her fucking someone else. Her favorite right now is getting an erotic massage from a stranger, that turns into sex.

Pretty much this.
You're usually going to get a reaction at first, but if you're open about it and pushing it all the time it'll pay off.
Might take a while but it works.

Here's a pic someone took of my gf.

Attached: IMG_2104.jpg (619x1024, 59.78K)

Does she let them fuck her bareback?

My wife wasn’t horrified though, she found it intriguing first time and then she got more turned on as we spoke about it during sex, until she said to set it up. This is her tied and blindfolded and being taken by a stranger...
Kik: londonmonkey1

Attached: F9A4FA20-061F-4F34-A569-2C71DA13A218.jpg (1005x820, 73.67K)

This photo is hot and fun in same time for me.

How often do you do it?

Generally when pissed and when she is in the mood. Been about 8 times in q4 years of marriage. All with different guys

*14 years of marriage

Wow. She doesn't like to repeat? She should find a regular who doesn't have to cover up.

Any plans on a gangbang or something like that?

Yes.

She's had a few guys cum inside of her during the quarantine, well probably about 8 different guys.

If i ask my gf to be a cuckqueen do you think she might have the same reaction?

No, her kink is to be fucked by a stranger and never find out who came inside her

Did have but fucking Covid killed them tbh

Damn that's hot. What do you do when she comes back from one of her "dates"?

We fuck like crazy. It's amazing.
She loves it when I eat the cum out of her pussy.

Cucks truly deserve the gas chambers.

But since the jews conned everyone into being horrified by the gas chambers, i guess a more realistic approach is that they should be quarantined with each other on an island without access to internet.

I know that's a common cuck thing. Even though cuckoldry turns me on to no end, actually eating it sounds gross to me. Did you always want it?

Also do you ever fuck her sloppy seconds without cleaning?

That's harsh man, what we do to you? :(

Stay a while, and listen!

At least he didnt let the nigger on his bed.

I don't always want it and we don't always do it, but I do always do it when she asks.
I do love the sloppy seconds though so that always happens.

>not even a bed
>surely not a paid runaway girl with a drug addiction paid to fuck this dealer

OH NO NONONON NO NO NO

Attached: no_no_no.png (860x647, 617.43K)

Do you ever get to watch when they fuck her?

Damn that's hot. Do you fuck her sloppy seconds after they finish filling your wife?

Attached: 1562738827982.webm (480x852, 1.96M)

Not as often as I'd like.
But she does call a lot before they fuck, and listening to her over the phone is also super hot.

Doing tribs on kik

trapraul

My girlfriend told me recently that she lost her virginity to her neighbor when she started college and when she was dating me. Her neighbor is more than old. He's in his fucking 60's. My kik is scoobydiver20 if you have any questions.

Attached: 37887.jpg (427x806, 31.32K)

No.

Yes, always. Love the feeling of fucking her when there is another man’s cum inside her

Attached: C072E9E9-7974-4F2D-B6C5-9A9D234938D0.jpg (459x344, 11.01K)

Are you cuck or stag? Do you get off at all on the humiliation of another man seeding your gf, or not?