Ask a guy who bought a PROVEN to work penis extender anything

Ask a guy who bought a PROVEN to work penis extender anything

>will provide 1 link to clinical stuidy
>been using for about 2 weeks daily

>Further research and information digging is to be done on your own

Attached: 20200430_175717_20200430180058208.jpg (1499x1998, 339.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sizegenetics.com/us/order-now/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlJSZ9qCR6QIViLzACh1Ergx1EAAYASAAEgIh3vD_BwE
sizegenetics.com/us/how-it-works/
sizegenetics.com/us/testimonials/
sizegenetics.com/us/guarantee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it really worth ED tho

sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090305080516.htm

Their has been extensive studies and research to prove these devices are LASTING and EFFECTIVE for size/girth gains

Im not here to shill any brands or push a product. Simply here to provide basic information and answer questions.

Attached: Extend.jpg (480x640, 185.71K)

It actually increases bloodflow and causes lasting firmer erections bases on cell division and new celluar/tissue growth

Not only in an erect from but flaccid as well

Attached: 20200430_180222.jpg (1499x1998, 1.25M)

It doesn't make your cock "bigger" it only elongates the tissue my creating microscopic tears in the tissue aka "stretching" your shaft. Devices like this cause erectile dysfunction like crazy lmao not to mention reduced girth. Enjoy your long, string bean wiener my dude, you've earned it.

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/03/090305080516.htm
that study says it can increase length by up to an extra 1/3, fuuuu

assuming that's true, can it do anything for girth?

The product i opted out for after extensive research was ; SizeGenetics.

Their are cheaper/costly devices but all are proven effective the variation comes from product build quality and comfortability adjustments

So WHY ARNT you doing some personal development with a similar product ?

1) content with size
2) had no clue such a thing exist
3) broke
4) a raging fag in denial that it actually worka

Attached: suckit.jpg (399x500, 118.9K)

Do your research gains of erect length of apoximitly 1 inch in the first 6 months of regular use as described by the manufacturer

>can be used indefinitely to achieve desired results

cell division works on the entire organ and its tissues as a whole NOT only length but minimal girth. It is a device that works better over a longer period of time

this was only 1 link to 1 study with 1 specific product

>the one i received has a full money back guarantee to increase %28 in the first 6 months

Btw i am uncircumcised and it works with both those with skin or without

>It is a device that works better over a longer period of time
like how many months are we talking? i'm guessing 6 or more

and if u use it for say 1 yr and stop, does your dick shrink back similar to muscles when u stop working out, or do u from then on always have a longer dick?

>take out of box
>put on for a few hours a day
>PROVEN to be SAFE effective and PERMANENT results
>started 2 weeks use daily

>noted after 2 weeks i get much stronger and fasted hard ons
>other then inprovee blood flow really hard to tell as i am still in the first month break in period and still working up to wearing it for more then 1,2,3 hours at a time

>the product i use recommends adding 20mim a day until 5 hours ia achieved this is typically done within 1 month

>product promises a %10 gain after 30 days of standard 4-5 hour use

>noticeable gains are in the flaccid stage after 1 month and the erect stage comes with prolonged use after the first 6 months, 2 weeks already and i can confirm MUCH more floodflow and stronger erections

no the results are permanent and you can use indefinitely for years if you choose

I do implore you to do your own research if your curious about your own penile development that is non surgical

the penis is a bit didderent from a muscle as it contains ligaments and cartilage tissue that once micro tears and cell division occurs permanent gains are insured

OP here simply sharing my personal development journey after discovering such a product exist and doing my own research before choosing to purchase and extender

>i posted a thread a while ago and i will be posting MONTHLY (if i feel like it) because seeing is believing

Btw i wish i would have found out this information and got one sooner WHO DOSENT want a bigger johnson ?

their is evidence that actually disproves your false "theory"

tears in tissue result in new cellular growth, dont you know anything about biology dumbass

>causes the exact opposite
>used to prevent erectile disfunction
>being a raging faggot and trying to disprove hard facts, evidance and years of research and product development

>stay mad little penis guy

Fuck, there's always a catch

Which one did you get OP?

More power to ya user.

alright I’ll bite (no pun intended), what’s the name of the product you’re using?

>their
Yup everything makes sense now.

Interesting, thnx for the info

I did look into it some yrs ago but at that time there was a lot of talk that it’s easy to accidentally do too much permanent damage being caused by the micro-tears

clearly #

4)

size genetics ultimate system

sizegenetics.com/us/order-now/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIlJSZ9qCR6QIViLzACh1Ergx1EAAYASAAEgIh3vD_BwE

it's been perfected and with continued study shown to not have any permanent damage if followed accordingly , you can just put it on at max tension for 8 hours a day , probably what some idiots where doing

again not product pushing , just sharing.

>how it works

sizegenetics.com/us/how-it-works/

I hear u, I asked for the product name

thnx for the info

before / after

sizegenetics.com/us/testimonials/

%100 money back GUARANTEE

>again not product pushing but this is the one i'be been using the past few weeks

sizegenetics.com/us/guarantee/

1 1/2 hour left from today's 3 hour goal