You have 10 seconds to name a better burger joint than five guys

you have 10 seconds to name a better burger joint than five guys

Attached: fags.jpg (1080x1080, 200.84K)

Burger king.

Literally vomit

imagine going anywhere other than mcdonalds for 100% fresh beef

To be honest, some McDonalds DO use fresh beef in 1 of their 8 or so burgers in some of their restaurants.

why all fast food burgers look like they have been stored in a niggers ass?

>fresh beef(tm)

Attached: 2c967b0a598d02f79ba60f43ba695d3f.jpg (1440x1800, 1.14M)

christ that looks like one hell of a greasy abortion

Big fan of five guys here but if you’re on the east coast, check out
>Shake Shack
>Steak & Shake
>Bobby’s Burger Palace
>Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburger

5 Guys press their burgers to make them as thin as possible. That's why the "standard" burger is a double. It has about the same beef in 2 burgers as a real restaurant has in a single. It's so thin because it needs to cook fast. And, the standard cooking method is beyond well-done.

Then, the "seasoning". 95% salt., Same for the fries.They try to compensate for lack of flavor by drowning it in salt. I don't have to even mention how they squash the shit in the foul...you can see it in OP's picture. Enjoy half your cheese being stuck to tin foil. Enjoy the grease, too. I mean the stuff that hasn't soaked through the paper bag and onto your car seat or carpet.

Fuck that shit. 5 Guys is shit tier food that only niggers believe is a treat.

Spoken like someone who orders plan burgers ketchup only from outback

If you put ketchup on a burger, you need to find a better burger.

Rally's (or Checkers for you non midwest fags)

I usually don't even get cheese, I like salt, and peanut oil is not that bad for you.

The super Mando burger.

Dicks Drive Thru Seattle Washington

Rally's is OK. Their fries are good. But I don't go there because theose nighers are never fucking open.

i make 100 times better burgers homemade ingredients

Six Guys

this user knows. a proper burger shouldn't need ketchup. maybe mayo at the least.

Right? Cook the life out of it and try to compensate with "ketchup". Lulz

steak and shake makes pp long, havent heard of the last two, any around southern 'sconsin?

overpriced. cooked dry to where they have to drown it in condiments. buns are shit. fries are ok. cajun fries is just spicy old bay seasoning. their hot dogs are surprisingly good.

Burger King as better Burgers, five guys is just over priced af

I went to steak n shake once when visiting my sister in Missouri for a couple of weeks. The burgers were hella meh. I don't remember what I ordered, but I think it was just a double with cheese, it had fixings too, like lettuce tomato onion.

I mean, at least it was cheap.

Want a good burger?
>80/20 ground beef. Leaner beef lacks flavor.
>1/3 pound, place on wax paper
>Chop garlic and onion fine
>Heat skillet, put tablespoon of olive oil in, when heated, add garlic & onion. Stir around to cook evenly
>Mix a little cajun seasoning to ground beef, add pinch of oregano
>Make into patty
>Move half of onion & garlic to center of skillet, keep rest to side
>Place patty on garlic & onion in center, put remaining on top of patty.
>Allow to cook halfway
>Flip and finish cooking.

For rare, flip when juices start to come up in center, medium when juices are pooling in center, well when juices are coming down side of burger and cooking on skillet. Remove from skillet using same procedure.

For a cheeseburger, dip cheese in hot water, drag across skillet to start the melting, place on burger, wait ~15 seconds, then you're done.

If we're going for drive thru fast foods, at least say Wendy's. Burgers are about the same price and significantly better.

I love me some onion and garlic, but I don't like to put them in my burger patty, it always makes me feel like I'm eating a meatball.

This is a little different because it's kinda charred on the outside of the burger.

>blocks you are a path
nothing personnel kid

Attached: 5 guys are faggots.jpg (559x623, 162.39K)

i like using just a dry ranch packet. its breddy gud

You poor American pleebs that don't have Harvey's. You suck.