Am I ugly Yas Forums? Why don't girls talk to me

Am I ugly Yas Forums? Why don't girls talk to me.

Attached: me.jpg (254x480, 10.51K)

You know the answer

Fair enough.

Girls ain’t gonna approach you unless you a Chad and you ain’t so you got to learn how to start conversations with women. I’m here before all the nigger comments happen

You ain't ugly my dude. Won't quite be making panties drop walking down the street though

nah bro you look good

I am so sick of people making fun of me. Kys.

Shave your head and talk more like a nigger.

Attached: 1550537097771.jpg (2048x1783, 1.83M)

tnx

if a girl talks to you she probably doesn't see you as a romantic interest, you have to talk to the girls, don't be like St. Elliot.

To me you look like an average dude, but I'm not a lady. But here's what's going on with me (sorry about making it about me, but I think it's relevant): a lot of other men I know say they wonder why I'm single, since I don't look too bad. I guess I don't, because I know a lot of my peers who, respectfully, are ugly as fuck but still get laid. I think it's like some martial arts dude said in an interview: it's not about being big and strong - although it helps a lot.

Simply put: I think your problem's in your character, not your face.

Fair enough.

Lol he has a point though. It wasn't meant to be an insult

Brutally honest. You look average

The percentage of the black population and the percentage of crimes they commit. Too easy niggariddler.

Your eyes look a little goofy but I think that's just because you're looking down at the camera. Looking up at the camera always looks better. You look like that average black dude in class that is pretty funny but respectful and all around wholesome

Attached: 4C246F63-05FC-4826-BF03-EE30F397EB71.jpg (809x1453, 227.56K)

This. Girls like to be approached as long as you're not creepy of come on to strong. Just be friendly and funny helps too

You're soft. You could easily improve your looks/attractiveness with 20-30 mins of light exercise per day. 3 months and you'd notice results with how much more women notice you.

you look like the youtuber twomad so pretty high up there

Thank you.

Maybe its because when someones honest you cant take it. I wasnt the best looking guy fuck ive fucked and married above my weight class. Confidence, a good personality and a sense of humor will get you far. Fat boy.

What is the point of life then? I don't belong here.

I hate all of you.

I will lose the weight, scumbag.

Good for you, then! Also, don't just look at the weight. When you gain muscle, you gain weight. When you replace muscle with fat, you lose weight (at first). Use a scale that can measure your body composition - or just use a tape measure on your belly to keep track of your progress.

Good luck!

Not that caustic personality tho. Thats your cross to bear. The reason youll most likely end it and blame others because you never realised the problem was always you. Happy thursday. Made a short rib ragu. All the best chubs.

you look like a chill dude, if i were a girl id go out with you

You're alright for a nigger, so you're probably just autistic or smell bad

Thank you.

bump

You look like a background character user. And you'll probably be that way for a long time

You don't look bad bro. Just be more charismatic or something. Women like it when guys make the first move, I think.

Not gonna lie you kinda look like a young Aretha Franklin in the face.

Attached: 800px-Aretha_Franklin_1968.jpg (800x942, 145.23K)