Femanon here

>femanon here
Men disgust me.

I’m a lesbian and am sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better’. You describe women as ‘cumdumpsters’, quite frankly I’m enraged by this, if I ever heard you say this word in real life I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma for the next month.

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a ****ing coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

>TL;DR you misogynist bastards will have your privileges taken down soon

Attached: 2528B539-FD6F-41D4-B5F1-C4FD57D4806D.jpg (640x626, 38.04K)

Bait.
But you know the rules. Tits !

poor quality bait. sage

>Men disgust me.

Tamed an entire planet for these sluts and they're still not happy, typical.

Shit bait.

Attached: fag.jpg (762x785, 192.83K)

>I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.
You almost got me here user

>I managed to get this ******* guy suspended from my work.
>Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.
Pick one you dumb bitch

did someone mention dogs

Attached: 1585983028948.gif (240x470, 1.91M)

if ur gonna post b8 at least post good b8

Bad b8
Laundry machine

Attached: 355A7648-C974-44FE-B434-1D3664BF3F5A.png (720x706, 630.24K)

>I would punch you so hard you’d be in a comma

Attached: 8E1D5216-F516-43EF-A350-5CE98741E8A4.jpg (312x500, 40.56K)

You know the rules? It is not about sexism, quite the opposite

Im telling your husband you're using his computer and not in the kitchen rn

>In a comma
Sorry, but since you're on your period, I'd prefer to stay in your colon.

You know the rules, tits or GTFO.

looks like you just got throat fucked

Try and punch me cumdumpster I'll stomp your head in.
Tits or time timestamps or get fuck out

Sorry sweety I couldn't give a damn about your pussy.
I've just spent an hour, jerking it to /hm/ .

>I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Another misguided idealist. There will never be a paradise on earth. This feminist notion that women never go to war is historically ignorant. Many famous female war leaders such as Thatcher, Catherine the Great and Boudicca etc etc etc.
Women commit crime too, that doesn't even merit a rebuttal.

In the time it took you to type out all that dribble you could've made me 2 coffees and a sammich!

> tits and timestamp or GTFO

>femanon here

tits + timestamp or gtfo

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Attached: hlmBYEGLEwX7X3gOYV3RmUes9Mpa12Wap6pdc15Ybnk.jpg (720x540, 48.49K)

tl;dr suck it bitch

Attached: 8de.png (1198x1200, 134.52K)

There are decent men out there. if you establish that you are lesbian quickly most will not indulge in flirting. If they keep persisting you should absolutely file a complaint.

Men are horny bastards. its in our nature. As plate said it (death to the author and what not), its like being dragged on a chain behind a bull. He was so relieved when he turned 65 to just stop being comprehensively horny, just because nature tells him to spread his seed.

Go to lesbian forums on discord and talk to other women. Honestly thats a lot better than mad at men. It wont make you happy being angry constantly.

Also. a world without men withing 100 years is a world without women.

Attached: unknown.png (249x486, 124.9K)

Tits or gtfo

Attached: 1587941786211.png (640x780, 527.77K)

How do I become a woman? Enlighten me.

Tldr

tits or GTFO

I don’t know you came here if there are no titties being shown

tits or gtfo