So my mom's faggot boyfriend keeps coming on to me, especially after he's had a few drinks...

So my mom's faggot boyfriend keeps coming on to me, especially after he's had a few drinks. I've told him that I have a gf and I'm not gay, but am I just going to end up letting him fuck me?

Attached: 322.jpg (480x360, 15.52K)

Because I have a gf asshole. I'm not gay. I do not find men attractive. He is a fat smelly drunken ass who's probably already molested boys in the past. My mom doesn't even seem to get that he's a faggot.

Translation of what OP said:
>"I am an immense faggot and nobody likes me. I larp about getting raped in the ass and wish that people didn't find out I'm gay as fuck. Not even hairy old dudes like me, so I pretend they do, in awful internet posts."

OK I'm going to nip this in the butt:

I DO NOT "LIKE" GETTING RAPED IN THE ASS

I HAVE A GF

WE HAVE SEX A COUPLE OF TIMES A WEEK BUT NOT SINCE THIS VIRUS SHIT STARTED I DO NOT WANT MY MOM'S BF TO FUCK ME OK I'M TRYING TO LOOK FOR ADVICE TO TELL HIM HOW TO FUCK OFF
FUCK OFF

Honestly, why are you so butthurt about the idea of being anally penetrated?

If you don't like sex, that's not a big deal. As long as he's not actually raping you, just do whatever works for you and don't get pissy over nothing.

>"GRR IM SO ANGREEEY!! THEY FIGURED OUT MY SECRET! WAAHH WAHHH I HAVE GRLFRIEND AND MAN SEXES ME IN ASS! WAAHH WAHH WAHH!"

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 298.06K)

Move out faggot

he probably is a sissy bitch for his moms Bf. that's why he's butt hurt.

We haven't had sex. Stop trying to make this about me being this closeted faggot.

ok so I do try on women's panties while I'm having sex with the gf who hasn't?
That doesn't mean I want this fat faggot asshole to fuck me.

So you're an open faggot then? No straight person would talk about this on fucking Yas Forums

>That doesn't mean I want this fat faggot asshole to fuck me.

Then don't even entertain the idea. Odds are that he is full of STDs and if you like it, you may even end like a degenerate slut.

Look learn how to fucking read. I said my mom's bf is trying to fuck me, ok? I don't want him to. How do I keep this from becoming a situation where I have to confront him. I DO NOT WANT TOBE FUCKED BY MY MOMS BF OK

Attached: IF0yE_copy.jpg (800x450, 25.16K)

That's not what you said before. You said you think you're going to let him fuck you.
You are pussy who wants to be dominated. Admit it.

Wait wait wait, who is tobe?

Attached: 3C794602-1E4F-4EA7-B0E4-471925D03443.jpg (320x240, 18.57K)

dude blackmail him wtf lol

Why not just let him fuck you in the butt?

Because it's gay.

Suck his dick

You need to be the filling in a mom and mom's boyfriend sandwich.

ok you're lucky you're behind a keyboard because irl I'd beat your fucking ass faggot

Honestly man I think you should just let him penetrate you anally. I mean yeah it's gay but there is nothing wrong with that and it will make you both happy in the end once he dumps a thick load of sperm inside your colon.

As long as you are 18+ and the sex is consensual. There is nothing wrong in getting fucked by a daddy type.
If he is hot, I'd go for it dude. Nothing wrong with experimenting.

The fact that you even considers it and doesn't serve him a knuckle sandwich whenever he comes on to you says everything you need to know about yourself.

Attached: gay_man.png (498x582, 185.33K)

just fuck him

use his attraction toward you to get some money or some free shit. You don't have to fuck him. If he's attracted to you, you can just tease him and get what you want.

Show how feminine you look

Honestly it could be worse. Got molested and raped by moms boyfriend when i was 14 and she was out of the town for a couple of days at that time.

hot. did it turn you into a fag?

I started dating older men from that point on aswell but i'm still bi.

when your mom's bf fucked you, did you like it? Did you do it again?

This what you should be telling him, rather than some user

I had to adapt, if i hated it i would die of the pain since it hurt so much, both physically and mentally. I didn't love it, but i didn't hate it either. He would use me multiple times throughout the day. I did everything he told me since otherwise he would've beat the shit out of me.