Coca cola 1,5l (52oz) is now 4€ (4,4dollars) in finland what do you americans think about that?

coca cola 1,5l (52oz) is now 4€ (4,4dollars) in finland what do you americans think about that?

Attached: 17b2d7c3.jpg (689x852, 102.19K)

Americans dont drink sugarless soda you fucking mongoloid!

I live in texas it was on sale for 1.00 usd.

>thinks that you can get drink that contains sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup in murica

Attached: 94638783.jpg (1280x720, 51.25K)

lucky! (maybe not if you think about your health)

>thinks you can't

>carbonated water, sugar, orange juice concentrate, citric acid, natural flavor, sodium benzoate (preserves freshness), caffeine, sodium citrate, gum arabic, erthorbic acid (preserves freshness), calcium disodium EDTA (to protect freshness, yellow 5.

Attached: Throwback_Label_Art.png (387x268, 45.62K)

Mmmm aspartame, i love cancer

literally less than a dollar where I live

I dont drink soda anymore. I dont like how it makes my teeth feel. Yeah, though. Finland must be an expensive place to live.

It's the level of expensive where you dont even understand why the fuck everything costs so much

I love my neetbux though

Attached: kirino14.png (557x570, 300.65K)

Do Europeans just pay tax and pay ×4 more for everything? Europe looks like a bureaucratic hell hole with soulless people. This is coming from a Cape Townian in South Africa btw.

Don't know what to tell you... 2 liters (~67oz) is generally $1.50-$2.50 here depending on sales. Perhaps buy local beverages?

Just to add 2 litres here in South Africa is around 0.98€ even with sugar tax.

1.5l coke in UK about €2.30

I went to deutschland for a month and the sake tax was like 25% and that was 10 years ago. I can't even imagine now.

19% in Deutschland as of 2017 when I left there.

Sales*

Didn’t know they had a sake tax tho.

Ahh still pretty bad. Christ where I live the sales tax is 6% and food and clothing isn't taxed

probably good health wise

shits dirt cheap in america and addicting

Your mother will be not so expensive when I and Make (it's a common name (male) in Finland) will come and bound her fatty arse!

Attached: 89d15818.jpg (1000x665, 81.26K)

>what do you americans think about that?
thats a fucking ripoff, dont buy it

I think they can keep their fucking jew syrup water.

american government spending is higher per capita than in germany
you might not be paying for government through sales tax but you are paying for it in other ways.

and on top of that you aren't getting some of the social programs that germans get.
gotta fund that massive military here some how.

TULLAAN VITTU MAKEN KAA HAKKAA TEIDÄT KAIKKI JENKIT SAATANA!
Adios Gringos! Chingate putas!

Attached: 7e209d52.jpg (1440x1920, 222.27K)

>coca cola 1,5l (52oz) is now 4€ (4,4dollars) in finland
no its not, I just bought a double pack of 1,5l for for 2,69e total

Attached: 1__duck.jpg (800x553, 429.7K)

Expensive, I guess? Sucks to be you? Is that the kind of response you were looking for? Honestly, I could not really care less what the price of soda is in Finland.

Good luck, Fin-bro. I hope you have 4.4 euro or whatever it is so you can get your coke.

Damn it's that bad? A 2.5 liter of Pepsi for $21 pesos which is about a dollar I think so it's not that bad over here in tacoland.

mexican coke taste better too

NGL Mexicoke does smack differently.

4 euros for coke tho you getting ASS FUCKED

>Damn it's that bad?
no its not, either thats fake or accident

Billy likes soda

Damn nigga even fukin Mexico got cheaper coke than Finland btw how is Finland besides coke?

Ever been to Alaska? Last time I went there the dollar menu at McDonald's was 2.50$ and milk is like damn near 10$ gallon