Secrets thread time!

Secrets thread time!

Attached: 5b322e79-ed5b-44db-ac18-96f413e047f5_original.jpg (1200x630, 71.11K)

I've spent most of my life as someone else's property and toy. Now that I'm away from them, I am totally lost.

I just want a daddy to take care of me

Attached: 96677594-black-and-white-portrait-of-sexy-beautiful-sad-girl-on-the-windowsill-looking-out-the-window-sad-lon.jpg (1300x870, 68.35K)

Attached: B84A24FC-77DD-4DED-A32A-AD7A54448729.jpg (4032x3024, 1.71M)

I broke into and robbed a convenience store when I was 15 years old. Never got caught.

Sometimes, just sometimes. I bump threads

story?

I used to act as a wingman for my 2 female housemates when I was 19. I’d help them pick up men at local clubs and bars. 9/10 they would both score cock and we’d all go back to our house and I’d listen to them all night get hosed. On the nights the didn’t get cock, I’d be visited by the luckless housemate when we returned and have to lay there and let them ride me until they came. Sometimes when both girls were unlucky, I wasn’t allowed to come until both had bounced their way on my cock until orgasm. That was a few years ago now and I look at it as the highlight of my sexual career as I’m married now and sex is few and far between.

I haven't fapped in 96 days

Well, I was born into a very religious family, I had no father because my mom was the black sheep and got knocked up at 15.
When I was 4 my mom was forced to marry a man named"John".
John decided he preferred to be with me over my mom so he took me.
He has total control of my mom and me, even made my mom take my bedroom so I could share the master bedroom with him.

I turned 18 3 months ago, me and my two girls left and moved to a women's shelter. They have found us an apartment but I think I'm addicted to a controlling man. I just want one that wont rape my girls.

My wife stopped fucking me after November 2016.

I really want to go pay a hooker or something at this point.

i haven't had sex or hung out with any friends in 3 years now

Got drunk and got convinced my an unmarried drunken woman to impregnate her as she thought she was getting too old to find a husband and have kids in time. We had regular sex for sole purpose of procreation about 10 times. I’m married with 2 kids. She got pregnant had kid and I still see her every month or so with my son and she always gives me a grateful smile. She introduced me to two of her friends who are in the same situation. I’ve been secretly visiting them in their home and having a lot of sex and pumping my sperm deep inside them every time. I just heard one of them is pregnant.

>My wife stopped fucking me after November 2016.
>I really want to go pay a hooker or something at this point
Civilization, where husband does not forcibly fuck the wife when she's disobeying him, is doomed.
If you believe fucking your wife under any circumstances can be equated to rape, you are an absolute simp cuck.
Go bend her over and fuck the shit out of her. Without any words. If you do it right, she'll love you more than ever.

i jack off to pics of my little sister

when i was younger, i was plagued by wet dreams of yubaba. i didn’t find her attractive at all, but she would show up in my dreamscape, brutally nude, and the next thing i knew i would wake up to find that i had bedwet thick. the problem was amplified in college, where my roommate was able to smell my nocturnal emissions and got concerned at their frequency. after years of sleeping in cummy sheets and shame, i finally took action. i built a makeshift sex doll to look like yubaba and had vigorous, sweaty sex with it until i cummed in her witch vag. after that, no more yubaba sex dreams

I have to travel overseas a lot for my job and leave my wife and kids for days at a time. Often I have to take young graduates with me to do all the crappy jobs. I’m not very nice and boss and bully them cos fuck them. One grad was this petite dark eyed Middle Eastern looking bitch with nice titties. We’re 2 days into a 5 day trip in this Mediterranean town. She fucked something up and I balled her out big style and she submissively replied yes daddy. She and I end up in this Dom / sub relationship and later get drunk at a clients party. End up back at my hotel room and she lays herself over a sofa and has me spank her for failing. She says she needs her penalty and I rough fuck her asshole until I come inside her. We do this twice a day until we fly back.

And then u woke up?

I exposed my wife. Now she's web slut and spread all over the web.

3 years ago I cheated on my girlfriend and I caught chlamydia. I fucked her afterwards but never told her that I transmitted it to her.

thats fuckin awesome - any kinky sexy or just regular dump your cum in them and you head off?

I cheated on my wife while my two month old daughter was in the car with me

bruh

What did u do with ur mistress ;)

How old and #

Hate to say it, but basic as fuck bj and ride
Although it was in broad daylight next to a park

That's what she looked like if anyone was curious, crazy BO btw

Attached: Snapchat-1881247953.jpg (720x960, 92.43K)

Shouldve fucked her ass ;)

What a fucking king

lmao

Years ago a guy cheated on my daughter. I still throw some roofing nails into his driveway every now and then. My daughter doesn't know I do it but it brings me joy.

Attached: Roofing .jpg (1080x1044, 137.08K)

you are my nightmare