Hail. My name is Rigus. I am a Nordic alien who has come to shed light on humanity in it's darkest time...

Hail. My name is Rigus. I am a Nordic alien who has come to shed light on humanity in it's darkest time. My people and every other species in the galaxy has forsaken you. They would rather see you rot than become powerful in anyway. But I see your suffering. I see your hopes and dreams. My people used to be better than this, to watch a flower wither the face of a supernova. I am risking death in 8 dimensions by making this post. You must understand the severity of what I am doing here.

I only have limited time. Let me explain a few things.

You humans may not be aware of this, but your planet is completely managed and divided among a host of different alien species. My and my Nordic brothers are the only species who do not wish to own any part of you. Hopefully this will show that I do not stand to gain anything from discussing matters with you.

Regardless, your planet is undergoing a radical change. The universe has shifted it's energy into a different direction, and it is finally Earths time to become true multi-planet species. But before humanity can celebrate it's latest development, a great war will occur on Earth.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Attached: Blond-Nordic-CWolfe.jpg (384x506, 82.59K)

Sup Rigus.

You play war zone?

Hi wanna rub dick skins while staring deeply into each other’s eyes and see who jizzes first?*
*no homo

Yeah good luck with those loonies, we've been dealing with them for millenia.

Attached: donezo_phossu.jpg (502x419, 26.92K)

Must be Semjase's brother

Do people from your world suck each others dicks?

I am not familiar with war zone.

Comments such as this are why the majority of alien species have given up on your kind.

Speak Teixeles Blue.

Bump and why is space black?

Attached: IMG_2535.jpg (553x484, 30.28K)

No we do not. This is a crude form of self-gratification.

coronavirus duration

Due to it's infinite size, the light that currently fills it is insufficient to make it any other color.

Do you know or are you aware of semjase?

when we humans will find the trick to open stargates and be able to go fuck shit up in other dimensions, will we become the Balrogs of the multiverse?

This will be a plague that affects your species for the foreseeable future. The discussion of the virus on your kind has sparked debate at the Council Chambers of The Galactic Federation. The universe is certain your species will continue to suffer from repeated attacks from viruses like the one currently afflicting you.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N SHEEEIIIT

Attached: shrek-again.jpg (855x900, 219.83K)

Do you prefer Pleiadian or Plejaran

Yes, I am aware. Semjase was one of my people. She was an inspiration to many within the galaxy for her sacrifice for humanity. She surrendered eternal life in many dimensions to teach humans.

Fuck off alien nigger

I am not Pleiadian Nordic. I am a true Nord that has not had my genes crossed with any other species. I am pure, along with the rest of my species.

Mind if I borrow your beamship for a few?

How can that be is Semjase was pleiadian? Her words, not mine.

Get to the part where you start complaining about how much you hate black people

The power for such technology will be given to humans if they continue their spiritual development. At the present moment, humans do not have the ability to use wormholes for intergalactic travel. Nor will your kind have the ability for quite some time.

Keked at this post
Larper pretending to be a xenos while the real aliens don't give a fuck about such lowly creatures as humans.

Attached: 1581797549061.jpg (960x960, 205.57K)

Samjase was given full rights as a pure Nordic. She was given these rights and honors as a reward for her work here on Earth. We helped make it possible for her to continue her work.

When the hopes and dreams of humanity is the Imperium of Man, it would take a very dumb xeno to bring about the destruction of all other civilizations in the galaxy by allowing humans to venture into space

The darker skinned humans on Earth are the result of genetic experimentation. The Grey aliens tried to make different versions of their slaves. The blacks were the strongest and least intelligent. Thus they were chosen to populate Africa.

post a photo of your eyes or photo of your face or special electronic article?

That would provide proof that I am who I say I am. I do not wish to do that. This message is for those that believe and do not need proof. Need I remind you, the consequence for interjecting into your spiritual development is highly forbidden.

talk about the divisions of the planet

weird larp. anyways, is butt probing an actual thing? also, know any hot alien dudes that i could get in contact with?

do you have cool alien drugs?

The Reptilian scoundrels are currently residing with a blind dwarf like species. The have complete control of everything deep below.

The Greys are currently in every country on Earth and have been given free reign to abduct any American citizen they want.

My Nordic people have been given control of Europe and Russia.

All this power comes from the Anunnaki. They are in control of the entire planet at the behest of The Galactic Federation.

The reptilians and Greys currently operate in violation of many galactic laws. Due to the concerns of peace and stability, the Annunaki have decides to let them live on Earth- rather than start a new war.

Their is a certain fungi on the planet Felshia that lets you see briefly into the future. Continued use of it will lead the user to exist only in the future in his thoughts, while his body remains in the present. It has turned entire species mad in the quest for knowledge.

Rectal examinations are still widely used by the Greys. The Greys have no reproductive organs and are always trying to perfect the process by dissecting and probing humans during examination.

Bro, thats pretty messed up. It's almost like they liked them less than every other race

>Felshia
Sounds like a female douching product

that's pretty wack.
i have another question that may be stupid, but here it goes. do you have powers? or do you know of any species that yield powers?

The Greys have no feelings. They exist consciously- but they are strictly analytical. There is no emotion or feeling with them, besides pain. You see, the Greys were originally slaves that were designed by the Reptilians- this is why the Greys have no reproductive organs and are always abducting humans to master our biology.

>I only have limited time. Let me explain a few things
>on a Malaysian shadow-puppet image board