Your all sexist, women hating assholes

Your all sexist, women hating assholes.

Attached: 8098D772-CF51-4D70-AD7F-9ACA3479232D.jpg (1033x1458, 257.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards
youtube.com/watch?v=iU8SgjZRPxA
staresattheworld.com/2014/02/the-empowered-female-parasite/
staresattheworld.com/2016/01/misogyny-and-muslims/
youtube.com/watch?v=_D55sjd1i1o
youtube.com/watch?v=IgeTqr0leIk
youtube.com/watch?v=WDiB4rtp1qw
youtube.com/watch?v=0tttxTe0VjY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits with timestamp or gtfo this website

zzz youre not this important youre a women

Attached: 1587048432237.jpg (1024x577, 86.57K)

shut up bitch. show us your tits or gtfo slut

You can perform in 2 girls 1 cup, and still have the nerve to look at a guy who works, volunteers at shelters and is a model citizen like a loser.

Attached: EA42mJJXYAEzxWF_(2) (1).jpg (1172x659, 56.48K)

I’m not showing my breasts you misogynist pig. Is that how your mother raised you? Is that what you would say to your sister? Pathetic.

You're *

Attached: vip.jpg (500x350, 41.61K)

Tits you cow...not breasts...don't try to church it up on the asshole of the internet

really can't disagree with you there. now don't worry your pretty little head with what us Men are doing... oh and get me a beer

If I had a sister I would fuck the shit out of her. Whoever married her would thank me for training her up right for him

And yes it's how my mother raised me, and how my sister likes me to talk to her while we fuck

No tits...thread is kill...abandoning

Attached: 151161613315.jpg (700x818, 26.21K)

Sauce?

And you are a bitch. What's your point?

So show me your tits...you're not afraid right?

Oh yeah??

*** What do you think about this??
boards Yas Forums org/b/thread/826503767 (I dont reply normally so I dont know how to quote another thread.)

great going you gave me a boner

True

That nose ring makes you look old and dumb

>your

High school sure was hard, wasn't it?

https:// boards.Yas Forums.org/b/thread/826505895/your-all-sexist-women-hating-assholes

No timestamp. What do you think about me saying this:
Krysten Ritter is so hot, sexy a beautiful in "El Camino". Even though she was 38 years old when it was created she still looked young, like 25 to 30 young. In other words, she makes my cock explode. Video which includes her:
youtube.com/watch?v=iU8SgjZRPxA

With that kind of sexual power, simps can run rampant. Quote from Aurini: [can't find it]

Aurini thought something interesting about this :
"The Feminist drive to get women into the workplace was fuelled by boredom, and the delusion that men were having “fun” when they went to work. This is one of the darker aspects of female nature run amok: women need men’s attention for validation, and the childish girls we have running around today require it constantly. You can see this whenever a modern woman gets drunk: they’ll constantly (and annoyingly) seek out male attention, imposing their presence where it’s not wanted. Birthday parties are bad, and Bachelorette parties are worse. The modern degenerate woman is like a dog cooped up at home, tearing up a loaf of bread to get attention – they’re completely out of control." --staresattheworld.com/2014/02/the-empowered-female-parasite/

Do you know how I know how you have never been married?

Attached: 1568564311580.jpg (628x360, 15.72K)

I agree. Men suck. This website was made for people to share their fantasies about degrading women. I’ve seen some disgusting shit on this site and I guarantee I’ll be back on tomorrow night. Tits or gtfo stupid bitch

If you sold your bath water, you could label it as pork broth

Attached: 1573095320380.webm (256x144, 397.45K)

>[can't find it]
Found it:
"The truth that Mencken is pointing to is that men instinctively love women. We see purity in their souls, sonnets in their speech, and perfection in their forms. Women are often confused by this, as they know perfectly well how vicious, stupid, and ugly other women can be. Nonetheless this is human nature, and while it may be strange and inexplicable, any deviation from it is immediately recognized as monstrous and abhorrent." --staresattheworld.com/2016/01/misogyny-and-muslims/

Women: "All your simps are belong to us."

If you hate women (I don't think I hate women), then maybe go for the dick; I'm not entirely heterosexual----
Bruno Suck.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=_D55sjd1i1o

Your face looks like it belongs in front of train

Attached: percy_tcm1399-199991.jpg (582x748, 65.95K)

maKe a sandwich

no cap, you're on Yas Forums saying that men are weak

when the population are just young white dudes who feel uncomfortable about their near future, fucking get real

Funny stuff----

Cмeх cтapoгo иcпaнцa (лyчшиe мoмeнты)
youtube.com/watch?v=IgeTqr0leIk
Clip probably from*
Google Translate:
Old Spaniard's Laughter (Highlights)

Risitas - Las Paelleras (Original video with English Subtitles)
*youtube.com/watch?v=WDiB4rtp1qw

Coomer: you did this----

Dildo on a conveyor belt.....
youtube.com/watch?v=0tttxTe0VjY
black dildo on conveyor belt; photo

please show me your vagina