Cuck thread

Cuck thread
Share your pics/fantasies/experiences

Attached: 1588158203684m.jpg (1024x768, 76.26K)

Bump

Final bump

The wife, interested?

Attached: 20200419_000311.jpg (1022x3272, 1.33M)

>me 26 and gf 27 playing with younger bull
>he starts out sitting on our sofa
>has gf kneel to blow him
>has me kneel behind her to eat her out
>cant see what shes doing but slurping sounds are so hot
>shes moaning more than he is
>as soon as she feels like shes starting to cum she tells him
>he tells me to stop, has her crawl up and straddle his face
>im not bad at eating pussy but she tells me hes incredible
>he goes at it and she starts cumming almost immediately
>shuddering orgasm on his face

have more if anyones interested

Probably let's see the body.

I would love to watch another cock stretch out her ass

Attached: Polish_20200419_074829313_compress59.jpg (1920x3412, 752.27K)

Attached: 20200413_235523.jpg (1445x2278, 1.5M)

Hey cucks, post your wife's pussy for inspection at the whereby room (it's like joinme)

Attached: 20200424_225801_compress14.jpg (4032x2125, 674.49K)

Cleaning my wife

Attached: 92BDDD9B-A83A-497C-A669-FDBFAA6411D2.jpg (1600x1200, 160.53K)

whereby.com/whorespresenting

Jesus more of her.

That's an incredible angle.

gf. got her to start just being more of a slut in general with other people

Attached: 4445.jpg (486x793, 54.9K)

fuck off

So just before the lock down hit my wife had her first time with a persian guy. Actually two of them.

We've recently gotten into a thing were we'll go out to a club and she'll act like she's there on her own while I watch from a distance. Then at the end of the night she'll pretend to get an Uber or whatever and I'll pick her up with the guy(s), and then drive them either back to our place or their's. By this point they're too drunk to suspect anything is up anyway. With this routine I don't get to watch after I drop them off but she texts me lots and then tells me about it afterwards.

>at the club
>starts flirting and dancing with a typical looking persian guy
>a while later his friend shows up, both grinding on her, grabbing her, etc
>more drinks for them then time to leave
>I pick them up in front of club
>they pile in, totally ignoring me, her in middle of back seat
>hands all over her, up under her skirt
>getting really verbally aggressive, calling her a little white slut
>she's going along with it, biting her lip, grabbing them over their jeans
>finally we get to one guy's apartment and they all pile out without a word to me
>I go home, can't sleep, horny as fuck, but don't masturbate or cum
>she texts me a few times, tells me they have big circumcised cocks, that they're treating her like such a whore, that she's gonna do whatever they want, that she's going to fuck them, and then that she's gonna spend the night
>don't hear from her again until next morning when she texts to say they're done with her and she needs me to pick her up
>I drive back and she comes out when I text
>she gets in, smiles, leans over, kisses me
>smells like their colonge, tastes salty, must be what persian cum tastes like
>Holy shit babe, those guys were the biggest assholes I've ever fucked. It was So. Fucking. Hot.
>proceeds to tell me all about it on the way home

Continued...

Attached: Brown cock.jpg (1125x750, 64.14K)

>they started pulling her clothes off in the elevator, made her walk down the hall to his apartment naked (no one saw)
>inside they got more drinks without offering her anything
>got her on her knees in the living room sucking their cocks
>both big, brown and velvety, both circumcised
>talking to each other like she couldn't hear, laughing about how easy white girls are, about how white girls all know persian guys are better, about how her tits weren't as big as their last one but she sucked dick better
>start directly taunting her about how much better they were than white guys, called her a christian whore, telling her all the white boys were gonna find out she liked persian guys better now
>going to town on their cocks, eventually they bend her over the couch spit roast her
>they take turns fucking her pussy and mouth
>start getting rough with her, slapping her ass and face, grabbing her tits hard, pounding her deep
>keep taunting her and calling her a white whore, slut, easy, etc.
>eventually they both cum, one in mouth first then other guy in pussy
>guys go get cleaned up while she waits on the couch naked and dripping
>when they're done they tell her to go get cleaned up
>guy whose place it tells her she's going to spend the night in his bed so other dude can have the couch
>leads her to his bed where he falls asleep drunk pretty quick
>couple hours later other guy comes in, wakes her up by rolling her over
>already had a lubed condom on and pushes it right into her bum
>she whimpered but didn't really fight it because she'd already decided she'd do basically anything they wanted
>held her down, aggressively whispering to hold still and that this is what all white sluts like her really wanted and she deserved it for being so easy and going home with them
>other dude is drunk enough that he keeps sleeping
>he didn't last long, cums, goes back to the couch

Continued...

Attached: Brown cock 2.jpg (2316x3088, 629.2K)

Sharing gf

Kik parsleysagerosemary6

Attached: 5756ae01-d494-4103-bdb1-83d81006d9fe.png (800x1600, 519.11K)

>next morning they all get up and hang out for a bit in the livingroom
>they're asking her if she has a boyfriend (she lied and said no), if she'd ever been with a persian guy before (no)
>very seriously tell her that all persian guys know white girls like her are easy to fuck, that white girls are always giving it up to them because they treat them like the whores they are and because white girls love dark skin
>telling her they would never actually date or marry a white girl like her, only persian girls, and that white girls like her are just for fucking
>she's just nodding submissively and going along with it, asking a few questions to keep them talking
>then they tell her to come over and kneel in front of where they're chill'n on the couch
>she does
>tell her to suck their cocks while they're talking to her
>she grabs one in each hand and starts stroking, alternating between sucking them
>telling her she obviously doesn't respect herself and persian girls are raised not to act like this
>that persian men are strong and protect their women and would never let someone use them like a whore and that white guys obviously don't care about her because they let this happen
>that persan women make good wives because they stay virgins and she's ruined herself by being a slut
>that no persian guy would ever disrespect himself by marrying her and only white guys would take her now
>eventually they stop talking
>first guy cums in her mouth, then second guy grabs her by the hair, pulls her head back, and jacks himself off onto her face and tits
>afterwards they go get cleaned up but she just wipes the cum off her face and chest, puts on her clothes, and texts me to come get her
>she hangs out on the couch until I arrive while they make themselves breakfast in the kitchen, not offering her anything and basically just ignoring her until she lets herself out

Continued...

Attached: Brown cock 3.jpg (3088x2320, 670.94K)

Will fap to your girls nudes, save her, own her and trade her with other people like a trading card game, Kik is cgr941

She told me she that was the worst she'd been treated since she started cuckolding me and she couldn't believe how much it turned her on. It made her feel so submissive and made her want them more and more the worse they treated her and the more they told her she wasn't good enough.

At first I didn't really have an answer. It actually kind of bothered me to hear the way they'd talked to her but the more I've thought about it the more it's turned me on. In the car when they thought I was an Uber they didn't give a shit about groping her in front of a white guy. They had no idea they were cucking me but they obviously don't give a shit about white guys based on what they said to her and think we're no better than white women. It would be so hot to be there and have them talking to me like that while they use her in front of me.

Since then she's started sliding in comments like that more and more, saying stuff like, "fuck me like a little christian whore" and "oh baby, I can't wait to get another load of those guys' cum before they find proper wives." So I think when things go back to normal she's gonna be looking for more persian dick like that.

Attached: Brown cock 4.jpg (2320x3088, 439.99K)

What’s your kik I’m a Persian guy if you wanna see me cum to your girl this story is hot

What’s your kik/discord I’m a Persian guy if you wanna see me cum to your girl am disrespect her yhis story is hot

Got tumblr? would you do it for clothed pics too?

Always wanted to see her fucked hard if anyone wants to fap/save

Attached: F143E6A5-AC6D-4433-A75C-9B65FE5B828C.jpg (1109x1395, 186.64K)

too bad middle easterners usually have quite petite dicks

Did your discord get banned or something or did I just get kicked?

have a recent fantasy: sister has her friends over and she ends up been gang banged, gf and i can hear it. i send gf out t get something from the lounge room she reluctantly goes, as she walks passed my sisters bedroom the door opens and a guy brings her into the room for her turn.

Attached: 0.jpg (1080x1080, 115.03K)

Kik? or somewhere else?

LOL this nigger isnt even me, he just loves my wifes ass hahahah true cuck right there.

Attached: 20200426_163955_compress17.jpg (4128x3096, 1.58M)

kik - freeplaydoh

Looking for big dick bulls to share my gf with also willing to trade

Attached: 1577777050136.jpg (1774x2362, 725.29K)

I didn't start this thread, someones just using my picture hahaha.
Started a new discord other one was unorganized cluster fuck. Discord gg jXqPNt

new discord is up and running. pics, videos, requests. we do them all. come see us. you fucking cucks
Im not gonna complain though i mean, cucks will be cucks. made my night ahahahahah

Attached: 20200426_164122_compress99.jpg (4128x3096, 1.54M)

More from the same photosession for you fantasylads. Come watch me play with her in discord.

Attached: 20200426_164158_compress38.jpg (4128x3096, 1.41M)

Attached: img.jpg (4032x3024, 1.18M)