First date

>First date
>Things go really well
>Know you're gonna fuck afterwards
>She takes off her clothes and looks like this.

What do you do, Yas Forums?

Attached: 1587148125725.jpg (2858x4000, 1.22M)

Turn the lights off and go to town

2 to the chest 1 to the head.

androgenous girls have ridiculous self security issues, so as long as you don't generally compliment them. I.E you call them beautiful implying everyone thinks they're pretty instead of you specifically saying 'you're kinda weird but i like you and that's what matters' implying you're the only one to put up with them, they're easy and loyal.

T. social manipulator.

She has 2 tits, a mouth, an ass, and a pussy. Fucking stick your dick in between one of them already.

i'm not sure i'd call these tits

Attached: imgflt2crpsz.jpg (2208x3008, 1.92M)

Why wouldnt you go to town?

Fuck her? Why not?

Look at that sweet tomboy body, i would 100% knock her up.

damn u got anymore tips?

Those look like suckable tits to me

That's a dude

Smaller tits means the nipples are more sensitive. So yeah that'd be fun.

I do prefer a big tiddied somewhat curvy girl but i have fucked a few girls like this and they can be surprisingly good in bed especially with head. best 69 i ever did was with a girl who had a very similar body type. on our first 'date' (we met at a bar and she took me to hers) she told me 69 was her favorite position and i told her same and we did it for like 2 hours straight that night it was so sick

Attached: tini-showing-off-284.jpg (1667x2500, 208.77K)

Plenty, but i wouldn't trust them because i'm psychologically incapable of connecting with anyone most the time and relationships end as soon as i get bored.

I thought i was ugly and annoying for the longest time because women would never be "interested" in me and i couldn't keep even basic friendships coherent for more than a few months. But interacting with people online in VR-chat has endless compliments towards me telling me i have a great personality, a hot voice, and when i send selfies they say i'm hot as hell. So this quarantine has been a mindfuck.

her nipples are also extremely small. extra sensitive?

Attached: image04crp.jpg (2268x3024, 1.71M)

More density, bigger sensitivity! Bet she has fun

B R E E D

Yep

The smaller the tits the bigger the clit.

Hey if you don't hit that can I?

nope

Attached: 3crp.jpg (1382x2300, 1.07M)

I'm getting the weirdest boner right now. I know a girl that looks like a boy that I liked in elementary school. Tomboyish but with a girly face.

Still a pussy and not one of those faggots pretending to be a girl

>What do you do, Yas Forums?
You bone her kinky, check her out how willing and kinky she is.
Measure how loyal, supportive and her sandwich-making skills are.
If a keeper, marriage/breeding with love & chocolate will plump her up in all the right places

Have to agree, tear this up

This

Breed her if you want to giver her tits.

her belly button looks like a coin-slot

i want to be her friend :(

tbh it looks like a trap in left pic
i'd still go for it

why??

She's got 3 holes of fun, what are you waiting for. A hard dick has no conscience. I bet she tight af.