I have a urine drug test tomorrow and idk if I'll pass

I have a urine drug test tomorrow and idk if I'll pass.

I took this massive gummie on Saturday and holy shit it fucked me up. Should i change the date again (was originally on Tuesday) and raise suspicion since theres only one phone operator or go with it.

Attached: download.jpeg-3.jpg (270x187, 10K)

just say you're not comfortable leaving the house until the whole lockdown ends, and also quit doing drugs for a month holy shit user

go buy a pack of fruit pectin and drink the whole thing mixed with water.
should give you some kind of leg up

mix two packets of certo pectin mix with two lemon lime gatorades and drink both then as much water as possible. If you drink enough water you'll get cleared in 2 hours

also take a b12 supplement to make urine yellowish if clear urine would be suspicious

/thread

shouldn't have gotten doped up retard, like i get it i smoke, but if i have a drug test i just oh i don't know fucking stop

that shit's dubious at best if you're smoking, not likely to work if he took a big ass edible

Its been 3 months since ive had any sort of weed in my system and the one time this fuck off chemist comes in from California (and isn't staying for that long might I add) ofc i wanna trip out on edibles

Call and say you have a fever headache and trouble catching your breath. At the bare minimum, they’ll tell you not to go in for 2 weeks.

Listen....i had no way of knowing when or what time that gay ass email was going to come in -_- "oH pRobaLy 1 WeEk"

lol way she goes bro, best of luck

if you want to do weed casually on weekends stop working a military/govt/heavy machinery job that requires drug tests.
work literally any other field and no-one gives a shit.

you're an idiot, should have bought the edible and eaten it
best way to call off without raising suspicion is to say you've been coughing or something. you might have to lay low for 2 weeks but you'll need at least 2 weeks to flush it out of your system if it was truly a powerful edible
drink a lot of water and cranberry juice, and piss as much as you can between now and then

*should have waited to eat it
guess I'm an idiot too

>do weed
you're not wrong but saying it that way sound retarded

Say you're feeling a bit sick and have a cough, best to socially isolate at home for a few days to be safe and considerate.

Just walk in there smoking a joint. You'll be fine.

cheat, buy synthetic urine at the smoke shop. they give you 5 minutes alone in the bathroom unsupervised at quest, very easy to cheat.

I dink you ment to say "and away she goes"

tell them your currently under observation for covid ya dip

No igor, he didn't.

Not nearly as retarded as getting high before a drug test.

first off user, wait until your next test until you do the drugs
2nd off, why are they still testing you? my p.o. hasn't came out in 2 months and he used to come out once a week
3rd off how many days has it been? unless its been 1 or 2 there's no way you can actually pass even by a miracle

or last resort, tell em you're scared to leave the house or apt or wherever you're at because of the virus or tell them you've been sick and your doctor told you to stay at home for atleast 2 weeks until the symptoms stop showing

agreed

Put tiny piece of detergent on your dick head or in forskin.

this, or better yet do a bleach enema. will clean your sys and help you stay rona free at the same time

you're all niggers, don't try and give him a UTI
OP just put bleach on your fingers and put them in the stream if they don't watch you, or waste 120 sum dollars on a wizzinator

Hey dummy...you knew about the drug test and took the gummy anyway right? Take the test and fail then...clearly tjay's what you want right?

I think your fucked user. Friend got arrested for drinking too much water. The diluted urine is considered a violation of a conditional release.

Make sure the temperature is right. The measure it first to prevent fake piss

Where I live they put a Sheriff's deputy in the bathroom to watch.