Best evidence of UFO'S ?

Best evidence of UFO'S ?

Attached: ufo-sightings-promo-1125685802.jpg (1200x1200, 74.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiD44D5Pe7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=C8LAhjKLhro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Don't know, but a lot of the "biggest evidence" turned out to be some worthless faggot doing special effects around his property to manipulate others.

There is none. Source: in the last decade we have cameras everywhere and nothing came up

EAGLES

Stan Romanek

Don't any of you have any photos or videos of UFO'S ?

Unidentified Flying Objects… yes.

Alien spaceships… no.

Attached: BelgianWaveUFO.jpg (1600x1200, 217.89K)

What gets me is all the decent evidence gets blotted out by such poorly organized garbage

Got any info on that ?

Attached: 1587793030989.webm (640x358, 1.4M)

Pheonix lights.

As others pointed out, UFOS != aliens.

I saw this a few days ago. It is an amazing find. I wonder what that little orb around the main craft is doing ?

I haven't seen anything worth mentioning

Attached: 1540386833183.jpg (600x750, 71.16K)

Quite a lot of UFO sightings are ball lightning. For many years, scientists called ball lightning mythical, an urban legend, simply because, despite literally millennia of sightings, no one had ever filmed or photographed the phenomena.

Except now we are able to reliably create ball lightning in the lab once scientists realized that it was a plasma-based phenomenon which requires very specific conditions, and those conditions are easily disrupted by electrical and electronic machinery. In other works, the presence of the very devices needed to film ball lightning prevents its creation.

What the fuck is this?

Attached: 1540389898171.jpg (500x463, 28.94K)

Are you both retarded?
Pentagon literally just released legit UFO footage.
Literally thousands of UFO videos with a single google search. But yeah, "nothing came up" and "special effects".
Were you guys beaten for believing when you were younger, now you're delusional? I don't get it. Is this like some type of stockholm syndrome or what?

I saw those in person with a group of friends while doing some night paintball. We all stopped and looked for a second and shrugged it off as planes getting backed up waiting for landings. I wish I looked harder.

Fake news spread by leftists and blink 182 fans

Are you retarded? This thread gets posted every day by bots

Pretty interesting

We should have at least one close up shot. A weird shape moving in a weird or impossible” way could be so many things

Does not compute.

Attached: istock-840333536-e1511283523442.jpg (400x300, 16.9K)

Attached: ufo.jpg (1200x1200, 128.14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LiD44D5Pe7Q

Farmington flap. Three days, broad daylight, over 3 states and Mexico. Seen by hundreds or thousands of people. David Marler gives a good presentation.
Flatwoods monster/ Framingham... multiple names for the events of 2-3 days. Search Frank Feschino.
Documented military sightings over nuke sights. Search Robert Hastings.
Other interesting cases:
Aztec. Seach Scott Ramsey.
Keksberg

So obviously fake bro

You're fake, fuck you.

Dude don't be a fucking idiot. That's clearly fake as fuck.

Some of the other shit in this thread is much more interesting / realistic. I'm not a die hard skeptic but the #1 thing preventing people from believing these claims is how retarded the UFO enthusiast believer community is. Shit is weak.

>kecksburg
Nazi time machine, see Die Glocke

I find it strange how you're so willing to believe something without any proof. LOL.

The flatwoods monster was just a barn owl i think

Attached: Moth637.png (288x376, 210.41K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C8LAhjKLhro

Yeah, I can tell you right now, that's not normal owl behavior. "I'm just gonna perch on a rock and stare at ppls"