Have you ever donated to a twitch streamer

Have you ever donated to a twitch streamer.
If so, why?

Attached: randomtwitchthot.jpg (1024x512, 61.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8ZqARf48_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've donated a few bucks to streamer. He's great at the game and super entertaining. I watch almost all his videos so I figured a few bucks for his time and effort are worth it. In the same way I pay for a movie ticket, I paid him once for unlimited entertainment on youtube. Best Mario Maker player out there. Can you guess who it is?

Method world first race a while ago.
I just really enjoyed the stream, I only donated £5

Several. Only 1 or 2 girls, and not because they flash their asses, neither are anything like that on stream.

Why? Because I like the content they provided. I subbed a few and used my free sub on randoms. I'd donate a few bucks here and there if I was in a room for a few hours. Just to help out.

I sub to my boi lefty with twitch prime every few months when i remember, he streams dead by daylight and does some sick trapper rp

videogame dunkey

Attached: vydeigeuimdunkjeyu.jpg (400x400, 15.58K)

Isn't that the guy who holds the record on Bowsers Big Bean Burrito?! No I have never donated to him, but close!

Thab is probably the best but he has the personality of a wet noodle. Ryu and Aura are pretty close.

I personally usually watch Barb or GPB and have since their streams were under 200 viewers each.

>never donated

The content is free. Why would I throw random money at someone?
They put ads during the stream to make money.

Also, I can't comprehend the people throwing money at wildly successful streamers, like Ninja.
I guess people want their name on the screen to feel important for 10 seconds.

Donating to just chatting twitch thots is simply simp beta. You can throw your $10's at them and get your
"oh my god, thank you -insert name here-!" and jerk off to it if you want, but we all know at the end of the day
she logs off stream and fucks a guy who says no when she asks him to tie her shoes for her.

i want to start streaming, but more so to make friends and just enjoy myself. i'm 28 a bit of a introvert.
would love to hear some tips on getting started.

Ryu is my guy. I guess he's not really the best. I can never get into GPB or Barb. The reason I like Ryu is cause he's like the least weird one. You can tell he's a regular dude, who has a hot girlfriend and does cool shit. But is also good at MM. Lilkirbs is probably the best.

ya a few from time to time and i use the twitch prime thing for my favorite one

I don't find watching other people playing video games or sports entertaining, so no. Even if I did, my money wouldn't go to that entitled cunt. I saw a vid about that tirade in the pic related

>this

I subbed to a girl who still ran ads for subscsribers

fucking whore

imagine being such a beta you get this mad about how other people spend their money

You need money. Unless you're streaming from ps4 or xbox one. You have to buy a capture card and software. It can be kind of confusing. But if you have a good set up people will watch. If you're just some guy in a chair recording off his phone, less people will watch.

I donated to Pengu to ask a question about Rainbow Six.
Then I realized what a negative whiner he is. Still watch his streams tho.

the plan is to stream from my pc, it's a buget amd build i did myself.
i want to get outside myself if that make sense?
just play some games and chat shit and pick up some friends on the way. and try to atleast be entertaining.

Yup. Bought 2 boudoir cosplay pic sets from a girl who was a decent majora's mask speed runner and LoL player. I don't actually give a shit about either of those games, but she was a work crush of mine for years, so hell yea I got a couple sets!

giving money to streamers is pretty much like donating to support some one with severe mental disabilities

Donated? I call it, doing my fucking job.
I give all my fucking money to these girls.
Why? Because they fucking deserve it.
You should do the same!

Attached: tenor.png (640x478, 557.79K)

That's a realistic goal user. Expect it to be very slow in the beginning (0 view streams sometimes) but just focus on making connections with people that come into chat and forming a community.
Also network by watching other streamers and hosting/raiding them and eventually they will return the favour.
If you have a close friend that's interested in watching your streams that can help too as there's always at least 1 person in chat.

come on then do your job.

Attached: 46633222.png (677x677, 32.08K)

i can kinda understand subscribing, but donating?
i dont get it

Dashie?

Small australian streamer. He was a lot of fun to watch, very interactive with his viewers and getting them engaged. He seemed like a quality person and i know that my smaller donation could go a long way. He just got verified now, still a great down to earth person

Attached: 1587508061194.jpg (720x717, 29.63K)

trihex

Go for it. just stream, even if no one shows up to watch. eventually someone might. but just pretend it's another day of playing games. Stream even without an audience. If you wanna stream, then just stream. Start right now.

I have a friend who said he will play with me so i'm not talking shit to myself too much.
the only issue is i have to have him muted, because he makes jokes that could get me banned.

Donated a few bucks to a content creator on youtube years ago. Met her irl a couple months later. Been married for 4 years now and our second kid's due in July.

trihex for sure

Thabeast

I've been subbed to some weeb strimmer for more than a year cause her emotes are top tier

Trihex is a god gamer but he doesn't play nearly enough mario maker to be on the level of Thab or Ryu

That won't work, your audience will only hear your side of the conversation.
Don't have edgelords on your stream at all, just my advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=T8ZqARf48_4

thanks dude. i'll have a word with him and hopfully he'll agree to tone it down.
if not i have another friend but he can be annoying and blame hackers and cheaters when he loses.

Maybe I should just go at it alone and see how that works out.

oh he looks fun! what a cool streamer!

I've subbed but I've not donated what the fuck is the point in donating if I get nothing out of it besides someone saying my username