Do US Latinas even like white guys?

Do US Latinas even like white guys?

Always wanted a latina gf, but ive always heard they prefer blacks or their own men

Attached: images (27).jpg (452x678, 27.11K)

Its just your excuse to not go for one. Thats not how this works

They don't like white dudes. They like real men.

they're like asians. they fucking fetishize and LOVE white guys.

Two extremely contradictory answers. But which one is right

I fucked a half latina half italian student from the US here in Norway. Shit was pretty dope. Would reccomend.

Just make yourself appealing to them. I dated a Hispanic girl from Colombia before she moved back, and a was messing around with a mixed black/Latin girl here in the states for a while. For reference, I'm a very white dude. Son if German immigrants, I have a southern accent, etc.

If you can afford to take her to Goodwill every week, you'll be good to go.

Obviously none, first reply is correct

Honestly i think all american women prefer blacks from what ive seen even white women

Cool, send em back.

Its not the skin tone its the 'attidute' just do what they do game wise

Honestly i wouldnt touch a bitch whos been with a black. Her pussy would probably be like roast beef and full of all sorts of stds

>Her pussy would probably be like roast beef
That's not how pussies work you dumb fucking incel. Go back to Yas Forums.

i'm white and currently smashing a latina married to another white guy so I guess at least some like it

Im saying her pussy started out like that. Just all loose and flappy so no one else but a big nigger could do anything

>Do US Latinas even like white guys?
>
>Always wanted a latina gf, but ive always heard they prefer blacks or their own men

>prefer niggers or their own shade of shit

Kek

Yeah yeah sure. Like I said, back to Yas Forums with you.

What so you would go for a chick that fucked a nigger? What are you some kind of cuck? Male feminist? Or maybe you like your girls all flappy and full if aids...

If this post gets quints I'm going to lose my virginity to a 10/10 round-assed latina chick

Latinas hate niggers. Source: white guy with latina gf. They are usually pretty loca though. I got a mild one and she is still spicy. Cries over everything. Loud as fuck. When she's with her stereotypically huge family, L O U D as FUCK. You have to be able to tame them. However, if their mothers raised them right they are still more traditional and god damn do they know how to cook. Dated a lot of white bitches in my life and they are all crazy in a bad way. Latinas are crazy in a more "normal" way...if that makes sense. They're just emotionally turbulent, which is what a woman should be. That is why someone said they need "a man, and not a white guy". Because most white guys are total pussies nowadays. It happens to me too. If I don't A. Fuck her regularly and B. put my foot down, she'll start getting mouthy and I have to remind myself to man up and take my place. If she gets a good fucking and knows her place definitively she is a little angel.

Also, Mexicans are very cheap. I learned this from my GF. They know all the best shit to get for the lowest price, especially random shit around the house. I tested this out by mentioning to the normally-frigid latina nurse at my doctor's that there was a sale at a store and she perked up and got real talkative. LOL

I'm willing to bet you that there are more Latinas with white guys and Latinos than there are with black guys as a whole. Black people as a whole make up 13% of the population do the math

Latinas love white guys. Latino guys are fucking small in stature and penis size. If you’re a 6 foot white dude they drool all over you

Be careful when you you touch them they get pregnant easily

Can confirm.

Source: I'm a latino keeping the race pure

dios mios
no le digas al gringo, fácil "green card"

>pure
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why do latinas hate niggers? And its not just white guys that are pussies. I live in NZ and i know heaps of islanders/maoris that are really quiet and soft when they talk they almost whisper, infact in my experience whites are way louder, i think its that australiasian bogan additude. mostly its guys who are very young like me. Maoris are good cunts tho, funny as fuck. Also white girls are trash where i live. Covered in makeup, and they are fucking slutty as.

Same reason everybody else hates them, I guess. Idk, she's asleep right now, I'll ask her later today. lol

plenty of latinas love white guys and think spanish dudes just cheat all the time, which is generally true

should add- all races hate black people. i don't know who started this "they just fuck niggers" incel cuck bullshit, but friendly reminder white is the most attractive race to the most people.

Depends on the race of the hispanic. The bitch in the pic is a mulata, which is so close to nigger that she of course would lean towards niggers and very brown hispanics. There is an abundance of white latinas, which are actually pretty racist because race and class in latin america are one and the same. White latinas date and marry pretty exclusively, white men. My wife would not be caught dead even befriending a nigger - let alone let one touch her

she likes niggers

Attached: B6B221AA-2EFB-4B52-8489-FDB5A35E72F9.jpg (584x1110, 107.92K)

Shame her here’s her number 7863125660