They loved it

they loved it

Attached: eatit.jpg (1720x1288, 282.39K)

What's all this?

this is interesting
please post more

post clothed pics

Why were all these girls eating shit? Best one was the one who swallowed her entire dump in her work bathroom

Attached: IMG-20181104-WA0512.jpg (1334x750, 71.79K)

lilli loved it the most

Attached: lilli.jpg (2454x1202, 378.58K)

dear god post the video or webm

Best vid is the one where she covers her face in shit

she ate pile after pile of shit for him

Attached: lili.jpg (2450x1342, 440.35K)

how retarded is this chick that she would do this?

Source/moar

Yeah, what is the backstory to all these girls eating shit

She made 4k off of it

Lol i love having a scat fetish

Is rather be 4K minus then make 4K eating shit for sure haha fuck that

and her life is ruined. I had assumed it was blackmail. Not sure if this is worse.

sauce

anybody have her shitface one?

realgirls.

need links.

Sauce?

some of it is faked. They clean out their asses and shove a mixture of food that looks like shit. Then go to town on it. Like 2 girls 1 cup there where eating crunchy peanut butter mixed with nutela.

Who faked it?

2 girls 1 cup was MFX. that is very real. i knew of those videos for over a decade. it's just another typical scat video. very few are fake.

oh yeah a lot are real But I remember seeing vid somewhere sort of debunking 2 girls 1 cup but I cant vouch for the vid cred either . What was MFX again

Let's get some more stuff like this in here. Unless there's more of these little sluts...

If only you knew how bad things really are

the same girls in that video have done tons of not just eating big shits but then they puke it on the tile floor and make another eat it or they puke into each other's mouths. i'm pretty sure the same girls were in "eating snot and vomit" videos.

ah ok yeah they where dykes i think too

lol she used a plastic spoon. that was pretty hot.

Some one tried to get in too