Feral zoo fur thread

Feral zoo fur thread.

Get in here dogfuckers, horsefuckers, and sheepfucking hicks HNNNNGNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

That feel when you blast deep inside animal pussy

Attached: georgette.jpg (666x900, 202.7K)

Bumping

long as that bitch with kaiser/kaiber doesn't come around, should be a chill thread. I hate having to to hear about "me and my boy"

wen u fuk a dog and the juices flow, it smells like a fish market HNNNGGGGGGGGG

A sexy fish market. Wet dog smell

Dripping on the stairs carpet after geting slammed in the cunt for hours and hours HNNNNGG then i gota stean vac though u guys

Attached: 66c32b2a0c60c19224be5250c536a4ab.png (2800x4000, 1.53M)

also smells like activated almonds

I eat them out sometimes

Attached: 667f4be.png (474x842, 301.17K)

Dogfucker preferred, wouldn't turn down the others but I'm not going out my way. I feel a weird emotional connection to dogs I don't get with anyone or anything else. Not sure why or where the hell it came from, but as long as I've been sexual, I've only been turned on by animals.

Attached: labrador-retriever-940x503.jpg (940x503, 65.38K)

eating out dog pussy is one of the best things

Attached: 490a15375bc38f7d25f472cc36db904c.png (1219x1094, 494.01K)

Is it?

i think i'm going to lose my virginity to a dog

lol

you should. I did, it was epic.

It's really not different from fucking a human.
Sure zoo is nice, but I don't care for the way you promote it.
you try to glorify it too much, you put too much emphasis on getting your dick inside an animal rather than love and a more intimate connection with a friend.

Attached: 367483.png (1070x997, 743.63K)

at this point it just seems safer than a human, and i think it would be a better experience too

I've always guessed the physical sensation is nearly the same, but for me the attraction and love for animals makes it great, and I can't go with a human. The love and partnership is everything for me, anything is just extra. Emphasis on the sex makes it seem careless and forced, although many people only care about that part.

For me the sex is just an occasional bonus to my overall love of my animals.
Most of them I'm never sexual with.

Attached: 1220628.jpg (1800x1800, 1.8M)

Are you sexual with people at all? I've never felt any sexual or romantic attraction to people. I love people, they make great friends, and I've had the pleasure of dealing with many great people in my life, but I've only ever felt those things for animals. I really have no clue why, or where it came from, I didn't learn this from anyone, and I was never molested or exposed to it.

I am.
I like human and animal equally.

That's cool, it's different for everyone. I spent years trying to fix myself and force myself to be attracted to people and it didn't work. It's kinda weird to see all people equally sexually unappealing, although it's the only way I've ever seen them.

Attached: f0c044cad346f994373426bb5289737c.png (1200x762, 995.7K)

That's not so unusual if you look at it differently.
like, tons of people have no attraction to animals or same sex humans.
So it's not surprising that there are people who are exclusively attracted to animals.

why don't you like kaisers bitch, he is a nice dude

Attached: 1491471275795.png (1280x1178, 455.02K)

He fucks other people's animals without their permission or knowledge.
And the whole good Boi shit gets old and annoying.
Too much gay.

I'm going to bed soon. It's a pity, but I have to work tomorrow.

Attached: 1561227727115.jpg (800x800, 88.57K)

>complains about gay
>fucks animals
Why do you care?

Attached: 1583185183654.jpg (800x599, 41.7K)

Attached: 1558554337425.jpg (800x778, 83.88K)

He's a tool. Super self rightous and an asshole in dm's.

this is also true to an extent. I don't think there's anything wrong with gay at all, but he definitely jerks off to himself. he's a dumbass in a lucky situation for his attractions.

Hello fellow dog fuckers. I come to you in a dire time need. I am confined to my home and a raped my dog to death. I am in need of dussy. HINT: dussy is short for dog pussy. Please pray for me.

what does dog pussy taste like? might try it tonight

I still am left wondering why. I often feel guilty about it, it makes me look bad, it makes my family look bad, although they did nothing, they would blame themselves. Can't think of why I am this way, I wouldn't change it, but it sure is something to deal with.

Salty milk and coins.

ESL?