Have you ever fucked a fattie? If yes then did you enjoy it compared to banging a healthy weight girl?

Have you ever fucked a fattie? If yes then did you enjoy it compared to banging a healthy weight girl?

Attached: 88364157-plus-size-fashion-model-in-casual-clothes-fat-woman-on-beige-studio-background-overweight-female-bod.jpg (866x1300, 69.27K)

There's pros and cons.
Pros: big tits, soft, usually more sensitive, more willing to be a freak/try kinky shit.

Cons: limited positions (depending on size), usually less flexible, cowgirl position can be uncomfortable.

Yeah she was tall too just did it under quarantine.

She was a solid 30 or 40lbs bigger than her picture but she was already out my house and kinda drunk so I said fuck it why not

It was okay except she gave off a ton of body heat and kinda smelled worse than normal chicks

The sex was alright, didn’t even attempt doggy style my dick wouldn’t make it

I can see why dudes who can’t get better chicks would go for fatties because tbhq the sex isn’t all that different, maybe just more limited on positions

I love huge ass

Huge ass =\= fat ass

I don’t understand you fat fuckers, some
Chubby chick “she has great tits and a big ass” no she doesn’t she has fat tits and a fat ass

The sweeter the cushion
The sweeter the pushin

Fucked a fat girl a few times, vagina smelled so bad it make me lose my erection

Some fat chicks still have great shape and skin. But I agree, it's rare.

Dating one now, bitch is an absolute freak.

Due to threads like this, I decided to bed a fattie. She had huge tits, and huge dump truck ass. Once I got her naked ot was all down hill from there. She smelled bad, due to not being flexible enough to wash her whole self. She did a terrible job trimming her pubic hair, probably because she cant see it without a mirror. And her fat ass, witch was the reason I was sleeping with her, was all cottage cheese and lumpy. It had corners. She also put in low effort, and her breath smelled terrible, even after I had her use mouth wash. All in all it was my most shameful moment. Glad I could share that with you b.

Fat tits can be great tits.

Too uncomfortable for fatties on top. Belly and pubic fat prevents decent penetration even in missionary. Bit of chub is fine but there's a limit.

Yeah I did.
I must say it depends on the girl, but usually they're more prone to female ejaculation. That's it. Tits aren't that great, because they're fat. Ass aren't that great, because it's fat. Thighs are reasonable, but it's not enough to make me ignore the vast areas of cellulite that covers their bodies.
My skinny girl can't take all of my cock. So I have to force her, which in turn makes her uncomfortable. I can only make her cum with my fingers, and if I don't go all the way in.
Her body is great tho. Her ass is tight and spankable, I can get my hand all around her neck, and I can lift her up and fuck her standing. I can litterally do with her whatever I want, the fat chicks i have to order them to do shit, which is just a great turnoff for me basically. Plus I can take my skinny girl to town, and folks will look after her.

Yes. My wife. Shit's cash.

Attached: 20190518_214027_resized_1.jpg (1161x2064, 532.47K)

That's a man, man

Fucked a few fatties, definitely enjoyed them
As far as better or worse compared to healthy girls, idk
They seem way better when you're fucking them but way worse after you cum

this

Attached: 1546443020356.jpg (261x259, 7.86K)

I have, not worth it.

Was married for several years to a woman with the body of a fucking goddess. However, the sex sucked. She didn't care for it, it was always me initiating it, and she just went through the motions. We actually went for more than a year once without fucking. We ended up getting a divorce because she busted me having an affair.

Fast forward and I've been remarried for about a year to girl with some weight on her (pic related). Best sex I've ever had in my life. She absolutely craves my cock, is down for just about anything, has huge fat tits, and can cum from anal. She takes fantastic care of herself, keeps her pussy and asshole hairless, and is a lot of fun outside of the bedroom too. So it all just depends on the person inside of the fattie. Or skinny for that matter.

Attached: 02.jpg (720x564, 64.44K)

Kek, I had sex about 3 months ago with a model tier chick, awkwardly tall (6’2) slender and blonde, great face. “Statuesque”

She was really into being dirty and kinky as fuck, choking slapping the whole deal

But her vagina was like, cavernous. I’m decent sized like 6 inches but thick enough to need xl condoms but there was just so much room in this chicks snatch it was kinda sad

The only time I’ve ever actually encountered a big vagina I think

I got lucky in that respect. In an attempt to save her previous marriage, she had vaginal rejuvenation surgery done. Didn't work and she was going through her divorce when we met a couple of years ago. So my fattie still has a nice, tight pussy.

>fat tits and a fat ass
>hurr durr wats testosterone
If that's the two fattest parts on her you're a faggot for complaining

It feels so fucking good!

>folks will look after her
Engrish rill hawd ay mate?

I've fucked a range of weights. My wife is super skinny. The fat girl (~300lbs) was easily the worst experience.

Just go for oral. Fat chicks are better at blow jobs because they're hungry.

I fucked a girl who was probably 5’3” and 200lbs. Met her on tinder when I was on a serious slump and just needed to get laid to get out of my own head about it. It actually wasn’t all that bad, but her size definitely limited the ability to have exciting sex. Started off in Missionary and then she rode me for a bit, which was more just grinding back and forth because she couldn’t really bounce on me. So it was pretty vanilla sex, but it still did the trick for a one off. I could see myself getting bored quick if I was fucking a girl like that exclusively though.

I will say, I expected to be somewhat disgusted with myself during it or after it but I really wasn’t. I probably would never seek out a girl that size again, but there’s a little bit of truth to the more cushion for the pushin trope. I actually found myself enjoying grabbing her and feeling her body while we were fucking. The biggest downside for me was that any visual stimulation was impossible. It all gets hidden in the thighs and stomach and there’s no chance of catching a glimpse of yourself fucking her.

All in all I’d give it a 6/10. Better than I thought it’d be but not amazing. If I could go back I’d still do it again.

If you can’t tell the difference between a big ass and an ass that’s simply has excess fat it’s case you are a desperate loser and/or a nigger

Because niggers will fuck anything

What does it feel like to have sex with a harem of fat women at the same time?

Attached: 1578319359115.jpg (2048x1536, 374.74K)

I don’t fuck with them skinny women they need to have legs like trees and 40 pound pussies

Attached: 559C7C61-955F-4C8A-A04D-C8365CA94DDE.jpg (410x534, 52.2K)

Oh, and just for the visual, she's 5'4 and about 170 lbs.

Same thing

You'll never want it to end, absolutely so much cuddliness!

and the smell. Just imagine the smell.

Attached: 1574272331543.jpg (926x1148, 178.85K)

Fucked several including being fwbs with pic related for a while. The only pro I'd list is they're easier to convince to fuck. Unless they're great at sucking or have a tight pussy, fatties are no different from wanking yourself off. Most of them are unhygienic and have smelly pussies. Fucking a skinny girl is hotter just because you can still feel attracted to her after cumming

Attached: redheadslampiggy.jpg (1492x843, 403.3K)