Trips and I'll post myself masturbating with live worms

Trips and I'll post myself masturbating with live worms

Attached: wormsmayshed.jpg (250x169, 9.38K)

You'll do it anyways fag

Do it tho I dubble doge dear you owo

Attached: 1587251227904.gif (480x270, 550.92K)

Attached: rain dubs.gif (340x500, 612K)

Oh really?

Attached: 1586131870340.gif (656x368, 1.81M)

Rooolll

Reroll

Fucking why?

roll

fuck it, roll

Roll

You have 5 minutes to prove you're not a JC impersonator faggot.

JC is a legend. His motion and passion, thrusted through endless fields of visual provocation are only amplified by the true fact of our mortality and individiual responsibility to reconsider the criticisms of capitalism. His impacted eyes tell the story of a man at his lowest only to be stomped on by life. His pure might and fury are expressed in the way of his summons through gets to reveal his penis which can only be seen as a bent peice of rebar with exquisite thickness.

His perfection is immutable and real. He is not the hero Yas Forums needs but the one it has only ever needed and what you deserve. I will not rest until his images are collected and apraised. His image, his form, his DELIVERY! Praise kek the turkey fucker may be among us

Attached: mhkyq6jxszf41.png (960x498, 106.24K)

>77 dubs in image
>77 dubs in post

MAY HE RISE

>worms have genders
That’s fucking gay

Topkek

Miren

No you wont

I dont think its his first go at this

Sounds like something a chink would say

Checked.

SUMMON HIM

Attached: 3.jpg (689x749, 81.66K)

Gross, he does this often. Yet he still feels he needs permission.

Rolling

@Peta

He does this for us. When you roll for your
>swallows cum
>is cuck
>nofap
stupid shit you do it for yourself.

You fucking get you get the fact. You get the react. You get the sacks, you get that TWISTED MAIL BOX POST DONG.

IT GETS INTO YOUR VISION PORTALS AND ENTERS YOUR BRAINS RECORDER AND INTERPRETER

A FUCKING DIGITS BITCHIN FUCK THIS FUCK A TURKEY BITCH

Johnathon Cooper is literally fucking turkeys and worms to fight capitalism and you fucking faggots are over here jacking off to images of this niggers pimple scarred ass. JC is procuring the gets, fighting walmart, fucking raw turkeys, and basting worms, in the name of freedom and you're all wasting your time thinking about sucking dongs. I'll have you know that Johnathon Cooper's dick looks like a bent piece of rebar with excellent girth. Ideal for impaling turkeys. His dead, souless eyes are proof that anyone can achieve glory in a world so full of faggots. You're all inept retards that would coom at the site of sweaty, smelly, hairy, 2-day deoderant covered, pimply, curved, burn victims penis. Shame on all of you.You steal digits from the working fag. Spreading your aids ridden body juices like your cheeks. You disgust me.

JOHNATHON MOTHERFUCKING COOOPER IS FUCKING TURKEYS, 1 UPPING WALMART, AND MAKING A STATEMENT ON CAPITALISM. He is swiftly navigating the internet with strength and passion, exerting his influence and summoned by digits, and gazing into the world with eyes only a mother could look into and feel some shred of fulfillment, and his warped drum stick ram rod peircing the veil of reality. All at once and not at all he is living in the minds of men with fruitful embrace. HIs vision and persons are rarely known, a hidden hero of Yas Forums, the key to the success of the world. His criticisms, through engaging his broken joystick with all that is unfathomable is immense and satisfying to the watcher. Pulling them into a world of sweetness and smooth projections through your screens of his mighty hurricane cock.

You're ugly. Not even JOHNATHON FUCKING COOPER would touch you with a turkey condom.
HIs excellent penis looks like slanted mail box post that destroys all. You're like some 60 year old McFaggot from the discount liqour store that got lost on their way back to the nursing home

Roll

Check these trips

I hope the worms eat your dick fag I bet your some fucking imposter. Prove me wrong retard.

Rawling

roll

Czeck em

Attached: 1566526173078.jpg (248x248, 10.66K)

Rolling

TWIPS

WITNESS ME DUBLETTES

Attached: jksafjlkdasfjkldasjkldasf.jpg (512x407, 66.08K)

Rolling 2 electric boogaloo

mad lad

Yeeeeeeees

Sorry sir, your dubs do not mean citizenship for our tripped country

Rawlz

winrar

Witness me!!!!

roll

n-no thank you

Holy shite we got a winrar

Over 9000

winrar

Do it OP. Deliver

Winrar

Well let's see the worms bitch

Lube up them worms hoe

Rolling

Attached: 1580182366810.webm (768x432, 1.99M)

OP not a faggot

Attached: 1557386744668.gif (656x368, 1.31M)

I thought ive seen it all...

Your chin beyrays any positives about you. The best you'll ever be able to do is settle for watching johnathon fucking cooper save the world with his cane shaped penis

Like you did last time you posted this thread?

leftovers, sloppy seconds, dead worms

why give up?

Time stamp yourself you fake fag. Prove this is you.

ROOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL

Long time follower here
That first vid is unrelated. The second one is real and based