I love you too, user.

Sup, user.

Good day to you, user.

What an amazing thread.

What's going on?

Attached: SRIA.png (275x362, 83.61K)

does anyone like Rush?

if i get dubs covid19 is going to reinfect and cause more pandemics

Attached: Last_Judgement_(Michelangelo).jpg (1280x1410, 722.96K)

Never heard of them.

What is it like to be you, user?

Fuck

Attached: 20200418_204008.jpg (1440x954, 296.88K)

Gee fellers, what a swell tread...

If trips kys

Attached: 1478657850504.jpg (480x300, 28.92K)

Oh shit

Attached: 6E8B1E57-761C-45C5-8FFF-5212ADB036AB.jpg (600x446, 61.92K)

It's good and bad, user. Like all things in life, i have my good days and bad days.

Attached: mason floor.jpg (315x200, 20.4K)

Come on and talk, user

hey hey where's da pizza where's the tranny thread?

Indeed. Vague and unsurprising, yet reassuring.

last bump

Attached: 14646727512040.png (600x600, 184.32K)

Hey guys, I know it feels like everything is going to shit. But it will get better. Handshakes will be a big thing of the past for the next 3 years and will become one of those things that is OK to refuse, especially from the older generation. They will bitch about it hardcore and that will be funny as hell.

You will get it at somepoint. Over the next 3 years, it will happen. But understand that right now the treatment if you are really bad is
>shove tube down throat
>have a nurse with no doctors degree shove it up to 10, which will burst lung sacs because they are not respiratory techs and their son Ayden is their king.

Just don't be first wave. Collect as much money as you can. Relax, its not the end of the world because the internet and electricity have no reason to turn off.

Attached: 1449152582017.jpg (431x427, 137.25K)

Anyone enjoy bands like Ween, Pink Floyd, or Mogwai?

Well i could get into my many life struggles and accomplishments but im sure no one wants to hear how ive missed many oportunities to do great things and am stuck with someone i dont love.

Good day OP

Well, it seems that we all fight our own struggle. Personally, it's reassuring to ask this from time to time, and easier to do so anonymously, hence why I ask. Likely most of us will have no interest or qualification to play therapist. It's nice to be reminded of the fundamental things that make us one and the same. Anyway, I sincerely hope you find a way to better your situations... whoever it is you are.

So you Motherfuckers gamers or what?

Hey man, Ive lost out on a lot too. But I pushed forward every time and now I'm happy with my life. I'm not saying I overcame adversity or wrote a book, I just spat out the blood and got back up. I still look up an ex's house on google maps to see my car there, but now its just a passing thought more of a ripping stomach pain. One day the road map will update and the car will disappear. On that day, I will be free.

Don't walk backwards to see the doors close behind you. Walk forwards. Yes You'll hear the doors slam shut but you need to count the ones opening up too

Thanks man, it is true, we all fight our own fight. Whatever your situation is, i wish the best to you too.
Yes thats the only way to do it man, move forward. I still look up an xs profile from time to time but thats in the past and it needs to stay there.

Hell yeah what do you play

I can't count and I'm too weak to open/close a heavy door, too short to reach the knob to open it. Too blind to see it. No doors for me