Please tell me any random fact I wouldn’t know if it wasn’t for this thread

Please tell me any random fact I wouldn’t know if it wasn’t for this thread

Attached: 264B7111-2D6C-4A7D-AF89-1F1E09373DEC.jpg (260x280, 11.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria#Early_history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibrator_(sex_toy)#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jews start all wars

A normal car has four wheels because if it had three it might tip over

Bush did it

The female orgasm does not exist

Murphy's law "states the best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

The soviets developed anti tank dogs during WWII that had bombs and everything and were supposed to run under tanks and get blown up. They trained the heckin woofers with soviet tanks (which had different engines German tanks), however, so they would only target their own side

Attached: Anti-tank-Dog2.jpg (629x383, 44.38K)

Novel Carona-19 didnt originate in bats because it was a lab result with mutating specific genes from SHCoV-14(the one that did), SARS and the pb protien found in HIV that allows the virus to be delivered to healthy cells. Now China is saying "oooh dingsingmingling, maber it com from lab ;)))))))" because if more journalists put the name Shi Zhengli up even an autistic baby could piece together the tw piece puzzle where this came from

epstein didnt kill himself

pink isnt a real color

normal cars are for pussies peel p50 gang

although regardless of my opinion thanks for the fact user

It also definitely isn't a bioweapon, the mutation rate is too low

i really had to look that up and now i know

Attached: 1245285145063.jpg (251x247, 12.47K)

Single-bladed propellers are a thing, and work pretty well.

Attached: ribk8hr0awh21.jpg (1049x786, 80.74K)

How awful.
Please elaborate.

The Great Unconformity, which shows up in geologic strata around the world, is representative of a billion-year gap between deposits. No theory about how all that rock went missing has been proven, but many of them are aassociated with a period of time when most of Earth was under ice.

The term "hysteria" is derived from the Greek word ὑστέρα (Hystera) which means uterus. The Greeks thought if a woman's uterus isn't supplied with sperm sufficiently, it will become hungry and wander through the body in search for food. Eventually it will bite the brain which causes an hysterical attack.
Although this opinion was rejected in modern times, gynaecologists used to carry vibrators with them to "cure" hysteria for many years after they were invented.

Attached: country girls.jpg (480x680, 82.91K)

Please source this

did you know that there are 6*10^26846 possible Minecraft skins
The universe has between 10^78 and 10^82 atoms
if every atom in the universe was its own universe and every atom in those universes was its own universe 335 times all of those universes would still have more then 6 times les atoms then Minecraft skins

Bees fly by way of forced resonance.

>a mutation rate x34 higher than common flu
I mean whatever you want to believe, its still man made and it came probably from how shitty their operations are. Was probably being tested, chink wasnt geared up, got infected and left wherein.he spread the disease. What worries me is that people are so enamored with nahilism that despite China saying.that it came from them day 1, libtard conspirafaggots keep clamoring for this to be some ultra scret CiA mission, as if current military tactics had the capacity to even come up with a plan as simple as replacing xis fresh eggs with rotten ones so he gets a tummy ache

user is right.

The term "Imperial Manilista" is a secret derogatory term used to insult Buisnessmen and Politicians who reside and work in the Philippine Capital, it is rarely used since only few intellects/former high social standing people know the word. It's a sophisticated version of "Putang ina mo!" (Your mother's a whore!), and the use of the word in higher echelon places in Manila would result to a ban and blacklisting.

You can even find it on Wikipedia. (In a very short summary of course.)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria#Early_history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vibrator_(sex_toy)#History

there is at one teen on this site right now

Yas Forums - Random - The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Damn that's genuinely cool

Government spook reporting in.

>star wars initiative that was "scrapped" was launched into orbit in 1999
>two fully functional nuclear warheads were seized from iraq in december of 2003

Cool ty

the Central Incel Agency couldnt even get project acoustic kitty rolling

A clause (part of a sentence) which is an 'if' statement is called a conditional clause. This causes a few minor grammatical and linguistic changes to the rest of the clause, for example your post should have read 'if it weren't for this thread.'

You're a giant faggot

Learned that one on citation needed

what is citation needed

giraffes have the same number of neck vertebrae as a human neck.

Very funny British Internet show. They did an episode about the acoustic kitty, fucking hilarious stuff, I highly recommend

what's the advantage to that?