Be me

>be me
>21 year old mental illness femanon
>daddy was weird when i was young and i used to piss the bed every night because he couldnt keep his hands to himself
>alcoholic, ex drug addict
>live with mom right now because ran away from most recent abusive bf and the corona
>drink so much that ive started pissing the bed again occasionally
>woke up tonight in a pool of piss again
>shame.exe
>consider not drinking
>lolno
>consider killing myself
>logical
>wash my sheets, febreeze my mattress, and ponder over what my newest wealthy racist homophobic internet boyfriend would think of this
>whatever not like im going to marry him
open bottle of vodka and light up a Green Kool 100 Cigarette
>cry and post on Yas Forums

still considering suicide tbh

Attached: 91985503.png (409x476, 10.1K)

One like this please

Tits.

Girly. You're literally the kind of girl I always sought out. I'm not normal either due to how I grew up. Don't an hero. There are boys that really want you in your life.

I'm their life lol sorry drunk as fuck

You know the rules... Tits or GTFO!

tits retard

Are you hot or ugly? Serious question bc I don’t ever interact with girls like you IRL and only on Yas Forums due to corona boredom

fuck you fag

Don't be a simp. Most likely OP is larping.

OP is dead.. I'm sorry

the boys that want me know that they can manipula sehfghesl i gotta puke

Long game kids, I've fucked plenty a femanon.

Dude you don't talk to any girls do you?

Lmao!! She got youfucking pleb

this is an imageboard idiot

You should stick around. Ideation isn't a healthy dwelling place to be in. Nicotine and alcohol aren't the best combination for your current mood, try not to drink as much as usual, and again. You should stick around.

Ya cuz femanons are 300 lb autistic cumdumpsters.

Had me at Femanon, lost me at mental illness. The only thing that can save this thread is tits.

That's a general ful for Um...yeah that's the point. are you 12?

Everyone is pink in the middle user, evem you.

Can't win em all

this isnt the place to get help please take care of yourself

“ and ponder over what my newest wealthy racist homophobic internet boyfriend would think of this”
Tell us more please

Lmao such a new fag never got sweet anonymous pussy. lmao oh god

It'll get better.

Attached: DONT.jpg (1200x707, 98.48K)

Set up a webcam so we can watch you sleep naked.

The rules are pretty clear:
Tits or gtfo

ive been in and out of psych wards since i was 11 trust me that shit aint never helped lmao they say i got schizophrenia.

I'm a desperate degenerate, hmu

im extremely lonely

post bumhole plz

post tits and stop your self destructive behavior you're obviously aware of. you just WANT to suffer.

>dad couldn't keep his hands to himself
So you couldn't keep your body pure or to yourself? Not dads fault a girls a hoe
>rasict homo bf
So you had se with him like a hoe?
>cigs
Please, you can't do anything else to be more of a hoe.
>tells internet about considering suicide
Wow, do you even have proof of nice tits
Or are you actually a guy?
Maybe you should save sex with a real man, instead of whoring yourself out all the time.
To late now.
Might as well find a random Yas Forums internet guy to whore yourself out to one last time.

I mean if you can prove your a girl with timestamp, and video and contact info, and specific town city where you live.

Not even OP. abandon thread!

Wait, so then are you OP?

i will be 300lbs at the end of quarantine and probably go back to the ole laxative diet

Me too.... I wish you a good day sir

Didn't ask retard

true but pissing the bed at night isnt the way i want to suffer LMAO

Daddy was a legend.

What's this? I can't see no tits!

Well maybe you should go thought of that before you started drinking some of that devil juice

post tits idiot

he's rich as fuck and is married to a european whore with fake tits cant see how life could get better for him

Cringed so hard I lost my boner.

Good lord you retard

I feel you. Loneliness literally will kill you if you let it. Especially now during these times. Like my boi Tyron says, “death is so final, yet like is full of possibilities.” This feeling will pass, you can be better.

If you were in front of me I’d love to tongue punch your queef box but my girl would kill herself and she needs to stay sober for both of us. I drink to much but I lead well

Exit bag, will end your problems within minutes

I wish. since op won't share tits I will provide some entertainment

Attached: 1430765449553.jpg (1600x1200, 734.57K)

who tf is Tyron i stopped fucking black dudes when i was 19

Lets be real, You left yer most recent boyfriend because he became abusive after yall ran out of money for drugs, and so you went home back to mom, daddy touches you so you drink moms vodka and smoke daddys kools and feel depressed the next day after pissing yourself cuz daddy couldnt keep his hands to yourself. Life is miserable and you contemplate suicide. Find some asshole cuckfag on Yas Forums to call your BF, then post about the whole thing and hope he sees it.

/Anhero

Attached: 1422668552177.jpg (489x700, 201.07K)

Gotta figure out who you are to fully understand others.

Mental illness will fucking destroy you but you obviously have that light in you that'll lead to you getting better.

Just stop drinking so much you cunt. If you're doing it as a way to self destruct than you're better off killing yourself instead of dying slow. If you're doing it to cope then ween off of it and find a better alternative that won't fuck you and make you regret never trying anything different as you did alone somewhere.

Good luck!

Good shit! Keep it coming!

Will you piss yourself if I fuck you hard enough?

oh I haven't seen you shitposting for months op, where have you been? I misssed your badly-written lies about failed dating and autism

Attached: 1425104135158.jpg (1200x861, 200.4K)

actually ex bf was straight edge but if we did drugs together i'd probably still be there

Loneliness is a choice. Comfort and safety are ultimately what leads most healthy individuals towards their downfall once they forget the struggle and discomfort of life. Many people in the western world or developed countries in general end up lonely because they don’t want to deal with the fear and discomfort of being embarrassed by talking to be people or the fear of rejection they would much rather talk over the internet where it’s safe or not talk at all.

I know op is fake troll, i was counter trolling.

Buuuuulllllshiiiiiiiit

I bet you enjoyed it when his hands raped you. Whore.

i would smoke weed again but it gives me panic attacks and makes me see and hear aliens

when i was 15 my therapist said i had autism but i never got officially diagnosed lol get fucked retard

change up what you drink.

i can't drink whiskey anymore cause it makes me piss myself so i switched to vodka.

Attached: 1422683614234.jpg (1024x768, 173.14K)