Have you ever hooked up with a girl that had a boyfriend or was married? Explain

Have you ever hooked up with a girl that had a boyfriend or was married? Explain.

Attached: 72B4FB84-0DF3-4D20-8F97-BC03C746A5C4.jpg (1125x1500, 286.15K)

Yes several times

>explanation

Women are whores

This.
I’ve pumped my load into my friends wife multiple times

Hell yea all the time. Im in the us military and all these married bitches are going bonkers during this self isolation period of time because theres units at my base deployed that were supposed to be back but because the virus they are still deployed.

Married slut from work. Just loved fucking behind her husbands back. Turned her on like crazy.

Attached: B9C488F6-F7E5-4C5D-BE8E-9B6E5C2123F3.jpg (680x1001, 667.31K)

How did it start?

Yes a Spanish girl I felt bad for her bf because she said I had a big dick but Im only 5.5 inches. She gave the best head

Before the coronavirus thing I was at a real estate conference and fucked this married 29 year old spinner. She was trashed. Had my way w her. Saw her next day at conference and just walked right by without saying hi. Lol

With my dick

Buddy of mine "convinced" me to fool around with his gf at the time. She was smoking, but wanted to do kinky shit he wanted no part of.

Almost a year and a half of using this girl almost every weekend before they decided to have a kid. That was my line

I fucked Megan J while her husband Austin was deployed in the Army.

Married Milf I met in a hotel bar. Got drunk and went back to her room. Banged all night. She cried out of guilt in the morning and told her husband everything. Never saw her again.

Attached: 417D68A0-7ACC-4FF6-976A-F9D1F498E9EB.jpg (882x1022, 806.46K)

Yes, but odly enough it's only white american women. I've tried to get this latin chick at my work, but she only plays.

White women are more likely to be down for it from my experience, which isn't much, just 4. 3 gfs and 1 wife

Hell ya skank

that's funny only gfs that have cheated on me were white

MOAR

Fucked a coworker that had a crush on me. Feel bad but she had the nicest ass I’ve ever seen and my gf has a little booty so I had to.

She told me they split up but they didnt

pics? let's compare them

yes, pic related.

knew her and her bf in college. she started selling nudes after graduation because she was too lazy to get a real job. bought some of her pics because I always thought she was cute.

a few months back they were having money troubles and couldn’t pay rent, so she asked if there was anything she could do for me for a bigger payout. I tested the waters and told her I’d pay her to suck me off and she immediately agreed. her boyfriend drove her over to my place that weekend and waited in his car while she blew me. ended up cumming down her throat.

Fast forward another month, they’re having money troubles again and she reaches out to me. we work out the same deal, he drives her over and waits in his car and she’s blowing me again. halfway through I tell her I’ll pay her more to let me fuck her. she thinks about it for a second and agrees. So I get her naked and pound her for about an hour or so, creampie her (she wanted me to pull out, but I didn’t) and sent her back out to her bf with my cum leaking out of her. haven’t heard from her in a bit but I’m suspecting this pandemic may bring around more money trouble for them, if you catch my drift

Attached: 8F11C7B7-14E1-497F-BAE9-92F9C2046EF3.jpg (1572x2048, 352.82K)

It's cultural, reality tv has truly fucked our society and culture. Bitches expect reality to be full of drama and infidelity. Thanks mtv you fucking faggots. That's also why politics has become degenerate as all hell as well.

More

I love hearing about women being cheaters and whores! All fuck meat even your average faithful spouse wants fucked by other men

WTF same

Dude, thats my tinder test. I ask if they can tell me about kim kardashian, if no, relationship, if yes hit and quit

more?

>if they can tell me about kim kardashian
wdym

Fucked my best friends girlfriend one night when he passed out drunk. I’m a piece of shit, I know... she told him the next day and I haven’t spoken to him in years. But she was so sexy

Yes. Pic related is in an open relationship but only fucks me and her bf. It's fun cause my gf is down to fuck her and me too

Attached: 87F0221B-2A1F-4A58-A051-4E26703AB44A.gif (600x338, 1.99M)

She's such a slut too. Lets me fuck her face on camera

Attached: 357EF7E8-3484-4E33-96BA-647701B528EC.gif (600x338, 1.56M)

White Gf cheated on me
Asian wife is loyal AF she want even hang out with guys alone

Attached: 1753A216-E8B8-41FE-B054-C13843456C16.gif (600x338, 1.99M)

Same the face she made when she found out I didn’t pull out was pretty epic tho. She never told him, actually got to fill her up two times after that.

Actually just hit up the girl with the bf if she wanted to hang out without my gf. I be I can convince her to tell me she loves me more than she loves her bf lol

Attached: 998D8C37-D49B-4590-A848-01B9583AEC87.gif (600x338, 2M)

yep, had an affair with my bosses wife for about 8 months, until i was fired bc he "found out" about it

Hell ya. Slut

Drunk pussy is something special thought

yes. She had a fiancé and they were doing long distance during the early part of college. I picked her up from a family party and we went out drinking. Ended the night fucking her in an industrial park half outside my car and me cumming inside her without a condom.

she slept over and left the next morning in disgust and didn’t talk to me for 2 years. oh ya they’re married with kids now.