I just had a massive shit. It was the best

I just had a massive shit. It was the best.

Let me know if you would like to more. I don't want to waste my time describing how great it was if no one cares.

Attached: ERRRGHHHHH.jpg (151x186, 11.23K)

Was it wide or long?

It was a particularly spluttery one. So I guess it would have ejected in a cone or projective shape.

did you make that face of GRUNBERG

Fuck you OP, you ain't shit.

20 years ago, I went to the hospital for chronic abdo pain, and had a CT scan. They gave me 2 litres of contrast to drink, and a barium injection. In the scan was a log that did half a lap of my large intestine. Over 40 cm long.

Half an hour later, whilst waiting for the report, I had to go. I shat the longest, thickest cable that would hurt a man twice my size. I was 180cm/75kg back then. This log filled the bowl, and would not flush.

I took my report, and left. I was 1 kg lighter that afternoon.

It was more like a face of delight.

Attached: heh.jpg (1600x1600, 210.33K)

You didn't come here to post shits. You're just shoe horning another Greta Thread.
>For shame.

>For shame
For pride. Fuck you

Attached: heehee.jpg (960x640, 58.39K)

She’s a fucking potato

seethe more, faggot.

Attached: 1171551820.jpg (920x613, 70.99K)

I love that witty response. My comment still stands - in my opinion she looks like a potato. Nobody is seething, no one is annoyed or angry. Except you, apparently. Why?

Tell us more!

Attached: 1584461675065.jpg (600x646, 52.79K)

Pic or it didn't happen

do you think greta masturbates and what face does she make when she cums

spoken like a true fuckboi
It was wet and it sounded like a frog being strangled. I did eat a lot of beans last night, and I drank a lot of beer which would have contributed somewhat. I expect the latte I had this morning helped push it out. Had been waiting some time so it felt really really good to finally get that release. It was magnificent and has completely changed my outlook on life.

Attached: yes.jpg (970x450, 52K)

I hate this cunt. Stop everything, save the world, no more pollution. Travels the world on planes, stays in hotels, shilling her story. While supporting the very system she condemns. JEW SHILL DETECTED

>Travels the world on planes
She famously does not travel by plane. She goes by ferry.

Attached: 84a1cc00-5e1d-11ea-afff-14d58a30dca0.jpg (800x512, 40.44K)

Spoken like a what? Who are you angry at and why? Do you know?
Stop talking nonsense and post the pictures of her in that sheer dress

Yeah, don't waste your time. Yours didn't even compare to this.

Attached: Trump Dump.jpg (4032x3024, 1.59M)

Ofcourse he is angry, this was a civil thread started by a man wanting to talk about taking a shit, then you went and insulted his favorite potato!

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!

Attached: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.jpg (1280x720, 142.96K)

What did it smell like? Fresh-mowed lawn? Swamp-gas? Old cardboard?

Attached: 1584705382968.png (494x358, 218.64K)

Attached: pkfspbfsxiw21.jpg (3024x4032, 903.97K)

It was largely a swampy-eggy-vinegary kind of smell

Attached: t.jpg (2500x1667, 1.31M)

How does anybody shit that big. That would like rip your butthole apart. Quite admirable

Oh, Jesus, if that's the shit you took then you best see a doctor OP, it's the most disgusting picture i have ever seen!

insult my wife again, see what happens.

Attached: look.jpg (696x416, 65.93K)

Wife? It's female?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGGGHHHHHHH!! FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!! STUPID FUCKING NIGGER BITCH RETARD CUCK SHE WWOULD DESTORY YOU!!! PATHETIC RETARD PRICK! WHERE DO YOU LIVE?? ILL KILL YOU!!

Attached: NO.jpg (660x372, 33K)

You just know that ugly activist is going to die, Sweden's shit response to the outbreak and mongoloids desire to walk around licking things can only end one way.

She thinks she's already been corona'd and she's low risk anyway

No worries, then the muslim rape gangs are going to get her when the country collapses.

Attached: 1.jpg (253x238, 38.36K)

I mean Corona is literally helping Sweden at this point.
The largest concentrations of corona are mainly poor neighbourhoods and immigrant neighbourhoods.
It's literally cleaning house for Sweden right now.