Are you straight? You ever thought about sucking a delicious, juicy cock?

Are you straight? You ever thought about sucking a delicious, juicy cock?

Attached: 1567487835525.webm (711x400, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/zXSnwMf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Few times but everything else about a man repulses me. The face, body, voice everything. So maybe just 20 percent gay?

Only she meat

Attached: Screenshot_20200206-145813.jpg (1104x1940, 888.17K)

yes and yes, now bye

Nope.

35 divorced never ever had the desire to suck cock but for the past few months I want to suck a cock so bad. I’m more than willing to give it a shot. How do I find someone willing in St. Louis.

>no
>yes

No. Yes.

ĐỊT CÁI LỒN CON ĐĨ MẸ TỤI MÀY

Yes, yes and done it.

Wanna come to Branson?

Yes am straight. Have done it before, but that was an abuse kind of situation many years ago that I tried to wipe from memory. now I'm thinking wtf maybe I'll try it one more time. Just to see if it's changed. Nearly hit up a friend when we were drunk last year. Bailed both times. Although I did feel his balls. He laughed, said it felt nice. Lol.

Use to suck a friends cock in high school. Loved the smell of his balls and the feeling of his hard cock throbbing in my mouth. I'm not gay though

Too far for me bro you got kik?

> Feel up best friend
> He likes it
> Shut it down and bail on him

You dirty little pricktease. He has probably beaten off to that day like 100 times. Next time, you follow through. Some friend you are.

Totally straight but did it when I was young with some of my friends experimenting so all curiosity has been satisfied, no interest in sucking man dick.

imgur.com/zXSnwMf

Tried it, not for me.

yes straight
not a man's cock, but if a hot chick wore a realistic strap on I'd probably do that

Hot story. I just came. Ty user.

Pfft, not if something won't happen, I don't like sexting.

Straight as can be. I've always wanted to suck a BBC, though. Fit black guys are so hot.

Attached: 1578762826892.webm (640x720, 1.8M)

yep. straight. done it while he was watching a video of my girl suck my cock.

hot. wanna share the vid of her?

for sure. ive never done it but i think id love to.

hahaha.. not here. i only share the vid with her face when the dude is next to me.

same here

Finally broke down and let my black friend pound my ass. Best choice I ever made.

I'm straight but i'd suck a big handsome cock guaranteed no one else would knew of it...like it would be easier to cope with having a smaller dick that way than just being jealous

damn, I gotta reconnect with a black friend.

Married white guy finally convinced the wife to cuck me we tried it I watched him fuck her and would suck my wife’s fun off his cock she came 3 times and cleaned her up. She tried it and didn’t like it and now I suck him off once a week while he watches videos of my wife fucking and sucking me.