What part of a woman attracts your eye first?

What part of a woman attracts your eye first?

Attached: 1586928754432.jpg (1440x2960, 482.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0X5pS-SFX4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

butthole

Eyes, every single time. No exceptions.
...Unless they don't have eyes I suppose

Nose

thumbnail: side boob
fill image: eyes

Teeth.
...Unless they don't have teeth I suppose.

Forehead

Face or tits if they are large

Jugular

Leeeeeeeeegs and hips

It really depends on overall presentation.

If people walked around butt naked all the time then generally what people would be noticing is protrusions. Fat ass, fat tiddies, or a fat belly? Likely going to be seen first. It's one of the reasons why girls will even fucking stare at another chick's breasts with a low cut top because that's what those tops are designed to do, catch the eye and lead them to the girl's breasts.

The next thing someone is going to notice is color. Again, if everyone were naked, then dark hair on pale skin has the best contrast of natural coloring and is going to be noticed first. Start going into clothing? If she's wearing full saturated clothing? Most people are going to think she's a child. If she's got mundane colors with a flash of saturated color here and there? Eye is going to go to where the color's at.

I'm an ass man.

Attached: 1586117706494.jpg (1600x829, 199.93K)

Tbh idk anymore. It's been a long time since i had a date with a woman and i don't feel attracted to anyone.

>face
>ass
>legs
>tits

any 3d girls like this? tan lines and proportions i mean

Hair
...Unless they don't have hairI suppose.

cái lồn đĩ mẹ lồn mẹ con cặc

daddy issues

The ability to solve quadratic formulas
... unless they don't the ability to solve quadratic forumlas, I suppose

Face

Depends which way she’s facing when I first see her, either face or ass.

Hair

rotors

face, she gotta be cute

Attached: f2ebb4c0344ad286f70ab0ad84aff533800c6067ce742323e224a50984bec059.jpg (502x500, 71.1K)

Tits, unless they don't.... well, tits.

If she is naked then she would have my undivided attention.

Rack

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0X5pS-SFX4A

Ass and legs

ĐỊT CÁI LỒN CON ĐĨ MẸ TỤI MÀY

Hair. Long flowing hair, or big puffy hair, or crazy punky hair.
If she don't got that, she's just an obstacle I have to avoid bumping into as I walk past.
If she does, I might say something.

the Penis

I saw the eyes and hair first.

i think their lack of eyes would be noticed first

skin color

Depends on the distance and perspective, but 99% of the time hair and eyes, followed by teeth and ass.

eyes and hips

.... what country are you posting from?

The ass and the asshole, pussy comes 3rd. I remember working at walmart with this little hottie, i used to make her laugh and buy her starbucks coffees. One week during the holiday we where just getting shit on at work, she came over to my department with her little yoga pants, i was exhausted, she was exhausted and i just out and told her i thought she had an amazing ass, she told me she was going to go on break soon and to meet her at the family bathroom, which was the only one in the store that had a lock. I fucked her up her ass over the sink during my shift, she fucking squirted all over the floor and we just fucking left it there for the retarded janitors to clean up.

Attached: NCtE2QC.png (720x720, 262.47K)

From the front: eyes
From any other angle: thighs/upper legs

Kill yourself.