Tell us your secrets, and whatever you do, don't eat glass

Tell us your secrets, and whatever you do, don't eat glass.

Attached: secret.jpg (600x369, 56.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/wc8oPiB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ill eat all the gl(ass) I want to, faggot

I recommend that you don't, especially at a time when we are meant to be social distancing.

I have fallen in love with my wife's best friend. I'm 26 and she's 19. She's in love with me too, we've had sex a few times and we've gone on a few dates. My wife doesn't mind the sex, since we have an open relationship, but our feelings for each other are destroying our marriage.

My gf doesn't know I go get gangbanged to the gay sauna once every few weeks. I love being a slut for cocks.

imgur.com/wc8oPiB

My long term girlfriend of four years, the only girl I've told I love, cheated on me for an entire year before one of her friends finally told me the truth. It fucking broke me at the time, I couldn't cope, it was the worst thing I had ever gone through and felt like a death. I immediately moved out and into an apartment with a work friend of mine.

This friends mom owns several apartments and when he told her what I went through she waved the first two months rent so I moved in for free. I was living in the city hours from my family and the town I grew up in, so it felt great having support. Me and him become really good friends and his mom treats me like another son, invites me to their family dinners and all.

Then one night he and I are drinking and this show Pose was on the. It's all about the trans community. We Watch the whole first episode and enjoy it, then go out on the balcony and sit and drink some more. He asks me if I know any trans and then how I felt about them. Turns out he's a trap and is hiding it from his family and friends. I tell him I don't mind, but truthfully I felt weird about it. I had always thought traps were disgusting drag queens. But he's so nervous telling me he's shaking and then is so happy j don't mind and am being supportive. Finally he asks if I want to see how he dresses up.

Best friend in HS came on vacation with my family. Last night I cover for him when goes down to the lake to meet “a girl” he’s been messaging. As a prank I follow him and get a view from behind the fire pit. Never told him or anyone that I saw him getting blown by a girl who was 12 at most.

Did you fap

My lady got raped by a sibling when she was younger many times and I think it's hot to think about and jerk off to...

I want to fuck my daughters best friend so bad. When she comes over I get insanely hard for her.

Attached: 646D4ACB-F9C7-4014-BC2E-575C91C07422.jpg (519x1010, 444.1K)

I stole a severed hand from the scene of a big car accident that i was witness to.

what did you do with it? still have it?

I haven't fapped in 82 days

Post pics

My parents don't know this but I'm getting a lot of money for mowing my neighbor's lawn. It all started when he said he would pay me extra if I mow the yard without my shirt on, and then more money if I agree to do more stuff inside his house afterward. I don't know if I should stop cuz I'm worried my parents might start wondering how I'm affording all these game consoles and games in my room.

good, now go fuck a woman.

i've been a "trap" long before I knew about the word. I was always just a little pantyboi...but I full indulged and sexually serviced dozens of men over the years dressed in lingerie...no one in my "real" life has a clue

Kys

That’s hot AF

Shamefully yeah, about 200 times

I like to use twitter to get nudes from young whores. Just create a new twitter and create a fake name and age. Then just look up “nsfw twitter she/her *age*” and you’ll find sluts of all ages who want someone to dominate them. So hot and fun

what stuff do you do inside his house?

But was she hot?

I know exactly who you are talking about! He is my neighbor to!

Attached: 4E9B9780-B4A0-4837-86E5-42D4B9FA2E7B.png (250x272, 72.36K)

When I was 23 I did a dumb thing and messed around with and took the virginity of a 15 year old. She got super clingy so I would rough her up pretty bad and do crazy things when we had sex to try and get her from being so clingy.

Eventually we stopped. Now she is married and I can’t stop thinking about her and wondering if she is into crazy shit with her husband because of me

She was cute but, like, a kid

well he said photography is his hobby so he offered me money to let him take nude pics and vids of me.

Wait that’s actually a thing?

You still jerked off to it. Let’s be honest you wanted her to suck your cock

how old are you how old is she?

i'm married to a white girl but i secretly fap to black women

Are you a girl or a guy?