Female anons only

Female anons only
How long has it been since your changed your underwear me 8 days
Kik esmewinter

Attached: Screenshot_20191223-145520__01.jpg (1080x1382, 253.56K)

user you are disgusting

An hour. You're disgusting.

not a femnon but i haven't showered in a week because of the lockdown, enjoying my time on mmos, same goes for underwear etc, besides my shirt. For the most part I can go a month without any difference, just get itchy and it annoys the fuck out of me.

Every 2 days otherwise my pussy stinks hard

Why would you want to smell like old tuna?

pussy pic or it didn’t happen

it'd be more sanitary for you to just not wear underwear at all

Underwear?

When I shower I put on a new pair of panties, so twice a day. Right now it's a lavender pair of hanes her way. I like them because they are comfortable and predictable unlike men.

stop hating on men and take a dick down you throat

MAN user hear
I don't wear undergarments KOMMANDO GANG
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES
EAT JEWS
SLAY HOMOSEXUALS
HAIL HITLER
OBAMA MORE LIKE OSAMA BIN LADEN FUCK THE GOVERNMENT THE LAND GOTTA BE PAVED WITH THE BLOOD OF PATRIOTS

Attached: conffederatepepe.jpg (899x889, 124.74K)

>Men
>Unpredictable
The poor things retarded.

Eww, I prefer sex
Men are unpredictable though unlike my soft cotton panties.

the only sex after a throat fuck if tearing your ass open with a huge cock

HEY BABY
I HEARD YOU PREFER SEX
SO YOU WANNA TUSSLE WITH THE MUSCLE HUH?
YOU WANNA GET QUEEFED BY THE BEEF?
WELL I HAVE YOU KNOW I AM THE MAN AROUND HERE. THE MAN WHO CAN.
I"M GOING TO KILL
AND I AM OUTSITE WINDOW NOW HEADING IN
PREPARE LOTION

Not to bash other femanon's opinion but that was pretty predictable. And sad.

I had a gf when I was in highschool that only wore these, it was sexy. They all looked the same so she never noticed a few pairs missing.

>ass sex
Faggot.

Attached: 1534415265557.jpg (480x287, 38.8K)

Yes the quarantine is the reason

wow. you must have an incredibly yeasty smell saturating your pussy. That's amazing. But hey apparently McDonald's fucking delivers now!! Did you even fucking know that shit dawg?!?! Were you even goddamn aware that their breakfast fucking chicken biscuit is cunt kicking delicious with some fucking jelly? I shit you fucking not ! You just unwrap that massive faggot, then lovingly spread open those fresh, hot biscuits and glorp in a shit ton of grape or strawberry goodness, then close that bitch tittied asshole back up and chow the fuck on down to Flavor Town! You get that southern fried chicken orgasm goodness, that hot flaky biscuity comfort and sweet sweet jelly! Its like you're about to jack yourself off quick and dry - just to clear out the pipes before bed - but then your crush appears and insists on lubing you up and stroking you to completion before rimming Ronald McDonald personally just to bring you this ambrosia of the fucking Gods herself! This delectable yard of dick sandwich is so butt fucking delicious i want to smash my fucking face on a pile of pissed and shit on broken glass and used heroin needles over and over and over until the angels fly out of my head to cleanse the fucking world!

Does the smell of your own pussy ever make you horny?

>she never noticed a few pairs missing.
Why do males do this? It's perverted and gross.

You think we smack you around because we're assholes but really its shit like this and each and every one of you cunty douches knows it

>Does the smell of your own pussy ever make you horny?
No.

That's why you are single hun

its like when a doge brings you a dead bird, it means we'd lick the peanut butter off whatever, whenever

Got a kek.
Here's your (You)

Attached: ZWqhIR0.jpg (1024x814, 191.08K)

when you assume you look like a snarky cunt. Just saying

Then why don't you change your undies.

Attached: 1586606581288m.jpg (662x1024, 94.09K)

Happy Yeaster

Attached: CV19_SurprisedPikachu.jpg (1023x801, 65.68K)

When you say you hit women you sound like a degenerate psycho. Just saying.

YOU DONT HAVE SEX
HAVE SEX
HAVE SEX
HAvE SEX
GO HAVE SEX
INCEL GO HAVE SEX
WH YAREN"T YOU HAVING SEX?
MAKE THE SEAC
GO HAVE THE SEX ALREADY INCEL
MAKE BABY
COMMON INCEL
COME ON
LETS GO
MAKE LE BEBE
LE BEBE
HOHOHO
YEET LE BEBE
YEET LE BEBE OUT OF WINDOW
fucking incel

Currently or Longest Record?
>Currently going on day 2. Lazy af; slept too much so I decided to slack today.
>Longest Record like 5 days back in hs over Springbrook with my favorite pair of boy shorts.

Can't lie, though its a little gross, I am impressed by your apathy and determination. Try and make it to 2 weeks.

it actually is the highest producing culture lab in the entire state. If snails snailtrailed cottage cheese vs simulated baby slide lube you'd kinda see where this is going...

Woman like getting choke fucked though.

I don't believe you. I bet you smell and lick your fingers after you masturbate.

Sometimes you just need a warm bed

Women* And stop generalising us like that.

Wtf does that even mean?

Attached: 90406668-hipster-with-scared-face-man-with-long-beard-and-mustache-feeling-and-emotions-guy-or-bearded-man-on.jpg (867x1300, 85.57K)