Have you ever met a celebrity?

Have you ever met a celebrity?

Who is the most famous person you have ever met?

Attached: 47413B0E00000578-5171891-image-a-20_1513097838513.jpg (634x588, 72.91K)

He’s gonna eat her

Saw Newt Gingrich as a restaurant once

It's Mansour Creosote...I'm so fuckin full...

Attached: th18QQGXZM.jpg (346x254, 15.56K)

met Lights, the canadian singer. super cool

I shook his hand at the Great Chattahoochee Raft Race, in 1976

I've met Brad Pitt, Shia Lebeouf, Logan Lerman and Michael Pena.

Meet and got George Gay's autograph at an airshow in early 80's.

(he was the USN pilot that witnessed the battle of Midway after being shot down, bobbing in the waves in a mae west.

I met Val Kilmer in Tucson.

Pretty cool dude. Showed me his taxidermy.

I didnt know the queen had a krang. This changes things...

>Who is the most famous person you have ever met?

Attached: RBpick.jpg (1945x1301, 239.54K)

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

and Dale Murpy, Hall of Fame er NBL, 3rdd baseman ATL Braves

Had a class in Summer school with Julia Roberts

Not sure if it counts, but I was the person who discovered James Gandolfini after his heart attack. Called ambulance etc.

He died. :(

but sir it is wafer thin!

so many. I live in LA. kate hudson, tom cruise, etc

I flew on an airplane with Gene Simmons once. Right after the flight he was in the airport bathroom combing his hair or something, so I washed my hands right next to him. I also saw Tobias Forge (Ghost singer) at the airport. I didn't say anything to him, although I wish I did.

Fucked her in HS

Attached: bridget-moynahan.jpg (802x1112, 152.73K)

don’t stop-

Fuzz Townsend, Hugh furnlyduckingstood, and Monty don.

I met James Hetfield in a bar in Copenhagen in '93 and shook his hand. One of my douchy friends asked him what hotel they were staying at. His response: "Why do you wanna know, I'm a heterosexual" and laughed his ass off. He looked like pic related and wore the same hat.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 27.38K)

I thought his son found him???

Attached: 1586602644452.png (500x436, 123.42K)

Sounds like the classic stoner.

fuck that's so weird, the same exact thing happened to me about 3 weeks ago.

I dated Georgie Henley. The girl who played Lucy in Narnia.

AMA.

Attached: 1585834936960.jpg (250x187, 6.28K)

I met a crap thrash rap group called Mordred, they were ok apart from the vocalist, like most vocalists, he was a fucking dick.

I have met almost all my fave celebs. Heavy metal and punk rockstars including Gene Simmons and Rob Halford, movie celebs, news celebs like Dan Rather, and even political folks like Barack.

I met Jimmy Savell.....

Bob Catley lives in my town. Also, Blaze Bayley lived her for years before he fronted Iron Maiden. Julian Cope used to live in the next street to me.

Did he try to ‘fix it’ for you?

He didn't fix anything, he broke it for me....

And I'm from the same town as Gary Glitter...no shit!.

James was actually pretty nice. He was in a good mood and took the time to talk to the ones of us who dared to have a conversation with him. I did not. It was pretty poshy bar, so I guess he thought no fans would turn up there, but he obviously was wrong.

All of us were die hard Metallica fans, so we were excited like dogs when its owner comes home.

is she smart?

Met weird Al yankovic and his band. Weird Al is pretty damn humble and seems like an every day dude. The weird but funny kid in school everyone still liked. His band was a surprisingly nice bunch. They thanked me more or less for taking the time to talk to them. I guess when most people see them all, they only wanna talk to Al, but they said me, my sister and brother in law were the first ones to take the time to talk to them that long in a while. Got pics with all of them but lost them on a phone that fucking broke. Also met Dean Ambrose at a Target, he was carrying a bunch of shit in his arms and ended up dropping it all and I helped him pick it up. Also met zezima on RuneScape back in the day

I met Hacksaw Jim Duggan once about 10 years ago. He seemed like a really cool dude.

i was behind ozzy osborne in line at an LAX burger king. he tried to order a vegetarian burger but the silly bitch cashuer couldn't understand him & he gave up. both of them were too stupid to just make a Whopper without the patty......but i didnt actually meet him.....or push my dick up against him in line.

My dad introduced me to Dean Cain when I was like 7. Also when I was 14 I met a girl while passing out flyers for a project my dad was working on at comic con, she was the daughter of someone my dad was working with and was the same age as me. She gave me her facebook and I looked her up and saw that she voice acted in a kids show called detective otto or something and she made music.
I don't think she is actually really famous or anything but it was interesting I guess.

u on set for fury?