Mad?

mad?

Attached: 1586631522218_1.webm (320x568, 486.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/HAeh4OZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

P40 on the right and the P43 Bis on the left. The P43 Bis would have been the ultimate Italian tank had it been built during WW II. The tank featured sloping armor and the excellent 90mm AA gun that was in many aspects superior to the famous 88.

Attached: 4d76241ab00a7efedd4bc1c0a4b7c333.jpg (500x342, 40.13K)

SPARED NO EXPENSE

Attached: 1586925267542.jpg (927x498, 111.33K)

Damn, I thought the 88 wouldn’t have any challenge! I wonder how much of a difference the P43 Bis would’ve done in terms of battles and the eventual outcome for the Italians

I just thought of this but what if some black dudes have small dicks

what an ugly motherfucker

Slovak LT vz. 38 knocked out probably during the Slovak uprising.

Attached: ltvz38s14-3d70b0dfe2efd85252a45444002321ac.jpg (928x594, 136.07K)

That is one goofy looking nigger.

Disgusted my tax has to pay for that apes offspring.

I feel sorry for that woman. What is with that guys head? Seriously look at his head. What the fuck is with that shape? I mean I haven't seen something that horribly disfigured since Rocky Dennis. Am I just seeing shit? Did I drop too much acid? Is anyone else seeing what I am seeing? What the fuck is up with the shape of this dudes skull?

Bruh if you get that chick pregnant make sure she has a c-section because if your kid has a head like yours she will die giving birth.

imgur.com/HAeh4OZ

These threads are dumb. Why would I be mad? Now that shes been with one of them I have zero interest in her.

The P40 Bis would have been equipped with the 90mm L/42, which made it similar to the German 88 L/56. Italian designers were thinking of a further variant of the P40 Bis with an even longer 90mm gun. However, it was unlikely that the leaf spring suspension that was carrier over from the M/13/40 could support such weight. The old Vicker's suspension was a the very max of how much weight it could bear.

Attached: P. 43 bis Wooden model.jpg (640x352, 21.18K)

imgur.com/HAeh4OZ

Bulgarian T-11 with King Boris III in the commander's station. The T-11 was a export version of the famous Skoda LT vz. 35 that was created for the Aftgan government. The T-11 featured the same gun that equipped the LT vz. 38 and had a improved telescope sight for the gunner. Only ten were made and before the order was delivered the Germans impounded the shipment. The tanks were then diverted to Bulgaria.

Attached: King Boris III of Bulgaria at command of a Skoda T-11 during summer maneuvers.jpg (2856x2733, 1.35M)

imgur.com/HAeh4OZ

imgur.com/HAeh4OZ

true but the italians would have misused them just as they did their other ones, then again the allies were so incompetent they couldnt invade Sicily without buying off the mob first

imgur.com/HAeh4OZ

Make a tank thread user link here illl join

The ambitious French heavy tank the AMX-50. The AMX-50 went through many changes before one of the final versions, seen here in the Saumar Tank museum was built. The AMX-50 was France's desire to reclaim it's lost status of one of the world's premier tank builders after the end of WW II. Sadly, the AMX-50 was far too ambitious and was plagued by too many problems. It was never accepted for production.

Attached: AMX-50.jpg (1680x856, 256.77K)

Attached: 20200415_010104.jpg (395x651, 97.53K)

The Landkreuzer P. 1000 "Ratte" (English: Land Cruiser P. 1000 "Rat") was a (possibly fanciful) design for a 1000-ton tank for use by Nazi Germany during World War II, that may have been proposed by Krupp director Edward Grotte in June 1942, who had already named it "Landkreuzer". Submitted designs and drawings of the vehicle went under the names OKH Auftrag Nr. 30404 and E-30404/1, which were presented in December 1942. The tank was planned to be 1000 tonnes, being far heavier than the Panzer VIII "Maus", the heaviest tank ever built (weighing 188 tonnes). The project gained the approval of Adolf Hitler, who had expressed interest in the development of the tank, but was cancelled by Minister of Armaments Albert Speer in early 1943.

Attached: P1000_ratte_scale_model.png (896x320, 233.5K)

What do think about panzers? I feel they are overstated.

>mad?
Disgusted is a better term. Some white cunt just took herself out of the dating pool. Zero interest. She may as well die now. Her life is worthless. Her cunt is worthless.

90 mm AA gun all day long.

The TACAM -R2 was a Romanian tank destroyer that mated the Russian 76.2mm field gun to the chassis of the R-2 or R-2c. The TACAM R-2 was similar in many respects to the German Marder series. Rommania, like the rest of Germany's Eastern allies were not seen as allies, but more like clients. While the western powers were very generous in providing weapons to the other allied powers, Germany did not do the same with their own allies. This forced countries like Romania to create various desperate make shift vehicles, such as the TACAM R-2 to help improve their armored vehicles firepower.

Attached: tacam35sz_1.jpg (760x552, 101.25K)

Once you go black, we don’t want you back!

Rare picture of the hull of the Daimler-Benz's prototype of for the VK 30 project. Many believe that the VK30 DB prototypes should have been selected by the German military for their next medium tank. The Daimler-Benz was a simpler tank in terms of suspension and transmission than the MAN prototype. However, the DB versions appeared too similar to the famous T-34 and would increase friendly fire incidents. Tankers would often fire on a tank's profile or outline and the DB tank look too similar to the T-34. Also, the the turret ring of the DB was too narrow and the turret for it was not ready. These are some of the reasons why the MAN VK 30 prototype was selected, which would become the famous Panther tank.

Attached: VK3002DB-schroot1.jpg (721x500, 56.88K)

The prototype of the Semovente da 90/53. This tank was based on the hull of the M40 and was originally designed to take on T-34s in the Eastern Front. However, after the Axis defeat in North Africa the Semonvente da 90/53s were rushed to the defense of Sicily as the island would most likely be invaded by the Allies.

Attached: prototype of semovente 90.png (805x730, 322.05K)

The advance French G1 medium tank. The wooden mock of the tank featured here is Renault's contender for the G1 project. The G1 would have featured a heavily frontal sloped cast armor, range finder for the gun and a 75mm main gun in a turret. The tank would even feature a air tight hull to protect it against chemical attacks. The G1 roughly matched a mid protection M4 Sherman. Had the G1 been built in time for the Battle of France it would have been easily the most advance tank on the battlefield.

Attached: G1R (Front Side).jpg (1024x627, 123.21K)