Help me understand something... people can get your IP, your name, and your address just from posting on here?

Help me understand something... people can get your IP, your name, and your address just from posting on here?

Attached: 09F6F25E-625F-4F54-9D25-1D1F45A061A8.jpg (474x411, 30.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/DVLBJfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably but why would they?

don't fucking know

They could, but unless you post CP or a terror threat, no one would look.

For now.

The SJWs are taking over the government, so eventually they'll get the Chan logs.

Do you think the log poster was a warning????

Like, they'll come for the logs???

Attached: unnamed (2).jpg (512x286, 30.05K)

what if you saved a loli photo? is that legal? i hope it's legal

Lol

Attached: 1583172272373.jpg (381x380, 35.44K)

because i motherfucking saved a photo that's the reason I asked

ask*

imgur.com/DVLBJfA

Don't admit it! Oh, you in trouble now!

nigger who the fuck even cares we are all so unimportant they literally wouldn't give a fuck if they could see inside our minds.

Attached: 1586381798817.jpg (555x696, 46.27K)

Everytime you click a picture, you downloaded it. Everytime you fucking load a new page, you downloaded all them images. grow up.

Lol you're fucked OP, those threads are literally made by the feds as a honey pot to add responders to watch lists, downloading anything in those threads flags you for law enforcement. Enjoy jail buddy!

Loli is considered CP in several states, hope you are in one of them sick weirdo. The staff can see everything you view and download, so have fun explaining to your mom why 6 state troopers are at your door at 5:30 AM (your IP)

Kek

No but I will tell ya something I didn’t do faggot search ices earth or insomnium from google

If we’re poking were poking hard now

I found a file label sex rape on a discord server and had to investigate and now ppl think I won’t shoot the cops if they show up well I’m refusing ur ransom and I’m killing whoever comes to try to do something about IRL

UR TRYING REALLY HARD TO PSY OPS BUT UR JUST MAD I WONT QUIT AND IM STALKING NOW

ITS ONLY GONNA GET WORSE

I GOT A CB TO JAM SABER FREQUENCY

IM GONNA TURN THE TELEPHONE LINE INTO MY ARRAY

THINGS ARE GONNA GET BUMPY LIKE WWII

WITH SOUND AND PHYSICS

I KNOW ENOUGH TO BE DANGEROUS FAGGOTS

UR ROOKIES AND KIDS FUCK ALL YALL DISCORD NIGGERS

IM NOT BACKING DOWN
UR RIGHT IVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN STALK U AND TRY TO HAVE U ARRESTED SORRY IM GONNA RUIN UR LIFE SOMEONE RUINED MINE AND INSTEAD OF BEING A SOLUTION ID RATHER CONTRIBUTE TO THE PROBLEMS NIGGER

welp, is there anything i can do to take it back or say i was joking??? my mom would kick me out

Wuht

Oh no did I type something from my ip that can be used against me no faggot far furry queer

Ur not going to do anything

No one is

NOT EVEN UR NEIGHBOR LIKE AS IN NEIGHBOR MASON NOT AS IN NEIGHBOOR LIKE NEIGHBOR NEIGHBOR

LOL

ILL KILL MYSELF AFTER THE WHOLE RUN JUST LIKE ELLIOT ROGER

I DO NOT HAVE TO ANSWER FOR SHIT

NOONE DOES THIS MENTALITY IS A DANGEROUS ONE TO HAVE

SOLUTION PROBLEM FUCK IT SAME THING

You're done kiddo

Wuht

Never gonna quit til I get u dood sorry u feel like I’m personalizing but ur the only one I know for sure I know ur voice I know who u r I know ur not one of them so unless I expose u which will ruin the whole game then u need to meet me in public pussy so we can negotiate me not turning that file labeled as sex tape over to the police becuz all that shit is is tracking software and I can bug bounty that nigger shit

No, you're a criminal and threat to society and will be treated as such. Prepare for a deep dicking by DeQuandre your future cell mate, try to call in with whatever your racial group is asap. Good luck.

OP here... I’ve got no fucking idea what some of these replies are about, or what the hell some of you are referring to.

How do you erase a thread if its not letting you?

no.

U didn’t like hearing that did ya
Thanks for acknowledging the fictitious tho screen shot dox nigger
U know what I’m talking about

Its fucking awesome though isn't it??? Lol!

It’s an understood thing at this point I’m not discussing it any more I’ll be back dood

Fucking kek

If it's not letting you then it's being actively monitored by the feds, you've already admitted guilt, I suggest you destroy your computer and cell phone before they come knocking in the morning.

Kyle and Colton I eye hustle the names on the led sheet I saw ur names becuz of the comments about baby dick

I dox u and jarrid device and Rodney and all that meth shit

Bruh I’m wise beyond all this

Ur going to jail lol doxing the doxer
Damn son burnnnnnnnnn

Get off ur java inject pajeet

Nobody is posting anything illegal in this thread.

I saw ur names on the med sheet

I’m gonna post all the meth heads real info including addresses

Dude this whole thread has become a shitpost. Honestly I’m pretty impressed kek.

I saw ur names on the med sheet
Stop fucking with the captcha stop deleting ur comments pussy
I’m gonna post all the meth heads real info including addresses